Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think Kenjaku to get into action first waits for both Gojo and Sukuna to wear themselves out as much as possible.

Let's talk about the one who forged the whole story of the manga, surely he has a plan B.

Lord of Shadows

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think Kenjaku to get into action first waits for both Gojo and Sukuna to wear themselves out as much as possible.

Let's talk about the one who forged the whole story of the manga, surely he has a plan B.
Yeah, you're right, maybe when the fight will finish probably with gojo death, we will see another fight with yuji, megumi and others vs sukuna and kejaku...

Bradhimself

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Idk honestly it could turn into a "Protect Gojo" mission if he wins because he'll most likely be burnt out and outbof comission for majority of the finale...that's a way they could keep him alive without him just steamrolling every other villain
I actually had a similar thought last night. He burns out his CT and is alive but unable to fight for an extended period of time, potentially majority of the rest of the series.

Sinister22

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
the last finger missing may play a big role soon.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If yuji eat the last finger, will sukuna appear inside him as well? That might be a fun development

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
the last finger missing may play a big role soon.
Somehow, I see Sukuna getting stuck back in Yuuji. Eating this finger and getting the rest of Sukuna's CT could be a possibility.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Somehow, I see Sukuna getting stuck back in Yuuji. Eating this finger and getting the rest of Sukuna's CT could be a possibility.
Yuji’s like an engineered Suguru Geto in that aspect. Eats curses and absorbs them or in his case cursed objects.