Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 - Spoilers & Discussion

SanaNeOlm

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Can you all look up the possibility of cutting empty space in physics? Technically cutting something involves there to be something to begin with, how can Sakuna cut nothing, and yet still hurt Gojo?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I know who Sakuna can't beat, he can't beat the four emperor captain buggy.
But space is something. That's why it warps, bends and stretches. It is just not something we can feel, see, taste, hear and smell with our limited senses. We know it is there, and we operate on and in it, but we can't manipulate it. Which makes Sukunas feat so much more absurd. His technique is basically a dimension higher than what others (we) operate on. If he can cut space, he logically should be able to do more. Hence why it is so ridiculously broken.

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raw
This thumbnail is how I found out Gojo died, was sick to my stomach that morning.

Trip_LLL

Reaction score
Country
Canada
But space is something. That's why it warps, bends and stretches. It is just not something we can feel, see, taste, hear and smell with our limited senses. We know it is there, and we operate on and in it, but we can't manipulate it. Which makes Sukunas feat so much more absurd. His technique is basically a dimension higher than what others (we) operate on. If he can cut space, he logically should be able to do more. Hence why it is so ridiculously broken.
I feel like people over blow this situation. All Sukuna did is learn how to change target scope. This could come about as simply as discovering a novel perspective that no sorcerer has ever thought of before.
In terms of the story, learning how to change target scope in order to overcome the infinity of numbers between 1 and 0 being made real--the most obvious thing this thing could allow for is barrier bypassing and attacking from inside a domain and hitting the outside.

I'm curious as to what else you think he should now be logically able to do.

SanaNeOlm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I feel like people over blow this situation. All Sukuna did is learn how to change target scope. This could come about as simply as discovering a novel perspective that no sorcerer has ever thought of before.
In terms of the story, learning how to change target scope in order to overcome the infinity of numbers between 1 and 0 being made real--the most obvious thing this thing could allow for is barrier bypassing and attacking from inside a domain and hitting the outside.

I'm curious as to what else you think he should now be logically able to do.
But that is not all what he (Sukuna) said.

I quote: "After first adapting, Mahoraga was altering the essence of its own cursed energy in order to neutralize and nullify your infinty"

The first target was Gojos infinity specifically, but that is not where it stops.

Quote: "The second adaptation was exactly what i had been anticipating, but it wasn't sending slashes flying as i do. It was expanding the techniques target. Its intended target wasn't just you, Gojo Satoru, but space, the entire world, existence itself... it targeted everything before it unleashed those slashes."

I think this is as clear as it gets. Its target wasn't even Gojo and his infinity, they were just part of the real target, space/reality. Gojos infinity doesn't even register anymore. It is just a byproduct of reality.

To your question: I honestly don't know. If what he says is the truth, there could be nothing that can block his slashes anymore (from what we have seen for now)

joedorben

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
somebody clearly missed the first part of TYBW or the The Zero Squad vs Yhwach
There was no way I was gonna read Bleach after watching the anime. Everyone said it was great apart from fillers, so I skipped the fillers. It was still horrible after Soul Society.

Young Aizen

Reaction score
Country
United States
There was no way I was gonna read Bleach after watching the anime. Everyone said it was great apart from fillers, so I skipped the fillers. It was still horrible after Soul Society.
Sounds like a YOU problem.. unabided of filler both the arrancar and the fullbring arc's are amazing.. and TYBW is some of the best anime I've ever seen

mike strider

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
The anime still pads things out to a degree with recaps and elongated scenes, so there’s that kind of filler too. IMO the arcs still have things I enjoy. Sure Bleach has issues but it’s still good to me.