Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion

I Am Atomic

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am assuming that since Kashimo is kind of made of lightning now, Sukuna's cleave or dismantle won't work on him. If that is the case, then hopefully Sukuna will show his other moves.

The Trinity

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm so much more excited for this fight. In hindsight, Sukuna essentially said Gojo was a puzzle to figure out. Now he's going about this fight the "old ways." Gotta love it.
Gege essentially pulled a Gear 5 with the Sukuna and Gojo fight. Monsters on the stage from here on out. Unseen cursed tool on deck and old blood feuds. Too excited

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Teenagers getting possessed, haunted by their childhood loves, seeing their classmates and teachers getting slaughtered, killing their entire families. You absolutely love to see it.
Yeah, this is some good shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Obviously you've never read Chainsaw Man.
I have ,I’m actually caught up in the manga as well. Chainsaw man is another one. I’m still mad at how they did Aki 🤦🏾‍♂️

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I am assuming that since Kashimo is kind of made of lightning now, Sukuna's cleave or dismantle won't work on him. If that is the case, then hopefully Sukuna will show his other moves.
Sukuna cut space to defeat Gojo, I think he'd be able to cut lightning.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Sukuna cut space to defeat Gojo, I think he'd be able to cut lightning.
Not quite the same, I don't think cutting the space where lightning exists would permanently seperate it unlike Gojo who is a solid human being.

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not quite the same, I don't think cutting the space where lightning exists would permanently seperate it unlike Gojo who is a solid human being.
Sukuna cut the space to cut void + infinity. That then allowed Gojo to be cut.

I don't think he would have to go as far as cutting space, to cut lightning. Lightning is more tangible than Void and Infinity, he could probably slash it much easier and more frequently than things that are almost purely conceptual.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Even if he managed to cut it, it doesn't mean it would automatically hurt him.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Even if he managed to cut it, it doesn't mean it would automatically hurt him.
Right, its not like the cut operates like Haki lol

Lord of Shadows

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sorry but i dont like all of this..
kashimo enters in the battle how he's supposed to kill sukuna?
but above all now he has been reincarnated in his original body, all of Gojo's effort was useless.. wtf?

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Sorry but i dont like all of this..
but above all now he has been reincarnated in his original body, all of Gojo's effort was useless.. wtf?
We are gradually understanding why Gojo said it may not have been close even without 10 shadows but lets continue watching.

I am sure Sukuna does not have unlimited cursed energy so fighting multiple people will have some effect of weakening him.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
In fact, he doesn't have to kill him, it just serves to show off his technique.

If he helps his students and allies understand Sukuna's technique and its limitations, it will never have been a wasted effort.

Lord of Shadows

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy

If he helps his students and allies understand Sukuna's technique and its limitations, it will never have been a wasted effort.
well i think students and allies learnt that they need purple hollow to destroy Sukuna Lol

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
well i think students and allies learnt that they need purple hollow to destroy Sukuna Lol
They have certainly taken precautions this month (Yuji above all, and we know that he somehow has a body suited to resist Sukuna, not to mention that now it seems that he is a sort of cursed object imbued with his energy) and already see every limit Sukuna's possible is a big help.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
1. Sakuna's cursed tool, has 10k blinding vows, is that the most powerful cursed tool aside from the inverted peer wield by Toji?

2. One cannot cut lightening, and it is said he can instant regenerate.

The Trinity

Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Sakuna's cursed tool, has 10k blinding vows, is that the most powerful cursed tool aside from the inverted peer wield by Toji?

2. One cannot cut lightening, and it is said he can instant regenerate.
Gojo had his own edge, but Gege, I think, is showing there's always been more than just one strongest of the era. He played fanfare enough to gojo, but that might've been to his detriment. We seem to be having a hard time with his death, so it's bs. Creation of an annoited one obscures thinking outside the box once their gone it's like asking anybody to name more than two forms of government. All you'll get is centralized and decentralized. No imagination.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Yes, this is my take as well. Gojo has also chipped away from what Sukuna can do. Maybe this weapon has granted him some recovery, but as of now Sukuna can't use domain expansion, his healing is severely halted and ten shadows is virtually useless.

The Trinity

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, this is my take as well. Gojo has also chipped away from what Sukuna can do. Maybe this weapon has granted him some recovery, but as of now Sukuna can't use domain expansion, his healing is severely halted and ten shadows is virtually useless.
You're so jumping the gun before a tool's full display unfolds. You, like everyone else, is gonna call bs . Did you not see his arm heal? Give it a chapter, man. He might pull something out again.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Sukuna manifesting his original form,missing one finger and manifesting a curse tool this should finally end the debate who is the strongest between Sukuna vs Gojou. He beat Gojou Satoru without his giving all and using all his abilities.

Kashimo is putting up a good fight against Sukuna. I don t think he able to beat him. He manage to land some few good hits against Sukuna is impressive Something that Jogo couldn t do and only Satoru Gojou and Yuiji are the first two people able to damage or harm him(Can t say If Yuiji really harm or damage him he just hit him not neccesarily damage or hurt him)

coolerthanzerok

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sukuna manifesting his original form,missing one finger and manifesting a curse tool this should finally end the debate who is the strongest between Sukuna vs Gojou. He beat Gojou Satoru without his giving all and using all his abilities.

Kashimo is putting up a good fight against Sukuna. I don t think he able to beat him. He manage to land some few good hits against Sukuna is impressive Something that Jogo couldn t do and only Satoru Gojou and Yuiji are the first two people able to damage or harm him(Can t say If Yuiji really harm or damage him he just hit him not neccesarily damage or hurt him)
I'm not convinced this form could beat Gojo without a counter for limitless. I think he *needed* Mahoraga to teach him how to do it.

The Trinity

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not convinced this form could beat Gojo without a counter for limitless. I think he *needed* Mahoraga to teach him how to do it.
OR he's anticipating something more down the road. I say we wait to see what this tool/full-ish form does. I think Sukuna is wise enough to understand there are different tools for different jobs, but I'm betting full formed Sukuna+curse tool is something even Gojo couldn't stand against. For all we know, Sukuna was hoping not to play chess with Gojo, but there was a holdup with his tool. Speculation, yeah, but we'll see