Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion

thedude

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So, you just killed off one of the main guys, had all his friends watching...and then just go to a new fight, no processing of what just happened, it's just like "haha, look at me, I'm lightning man, try to beat me Sukuna!"

This is bad.

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Even if he managed to cut it, it doesn't mean it would automatically hurt him.
That wasn't the point debated. He could cut lightning was the point.

But yeah if he did cut it, might not hurt him, but doesn't he have to regenerate after that CT? Like it did it automatically once and then after the RCT would be needed as it destroys the body, well if it were cut in half that'd pose more of an issue.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
That wasn't the point debated. He could cut lightning was the point.

But yeah if he did cut it, might not hurt him, but doesn't he have to regenerate after that CT? Like it did it automatically once and then after the RCT would be needed as it destroys the body, well if it were cut in half that'd pose more of an issue.

Reading this chapter, it says 'the body can recover once, without using reverse cursed technique'' are they referring to Sakuna transforming, or Kashimo's technique?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Reading this chapter, it says 'the body can recover once, without using reverse cursed technique'' are they referring to Sakuna transforming, or Kashimo's technique?
Kashimo, I think

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Forgive me for the lack of understanding of this series, I lightly read it.

But this has all the narrative flags that Sukuna will reincarnate, and then drop Megumi's body. Then someone resurrects both Gojo and Megumi by doing some sort of sacrifice. Is this speculation too far-fetched? Someone probably has in mind all the rules of cursed techniques to say how plausible this is.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I'm not convinced this form could beat Gojo without a counter for limitless. I think he *needed* Mahoraga to teach him how to do it.
No Gojou said himself even without Megumi ten shadows he doesn t think he could win against Sukuna.And we haven t see Sukuna CT full power and trump card yet either.

Lord Escanor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
No immediate reaction to gojo's death.

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Kashimo, I think
About sukuna for sure, it’s right before he recover his body, it implies that he’s at the same state than before, he can’t use rct properly, so healing and DE are still out of the game for him

Lord of Shadows

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
i wanted to see the reaction of all allies of gojo.. like shoko :c but nothing

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Hakari Vs. Uraume. I kind of expected this fight, but I wonder how problematic Uraume can be, after all he or she doesn't have an advance cursed reverse technique and doesn't seem to have a Domain Expansion either.

On the other side, It seems that Sukuna's final Ace is his true form and Yorozu's gift. So Now that Gojo pushed him to use these resources, Kashimo and the other sorcerers need to take him down.

RatibTM

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How Kashimo managed to corener him to use his true form? It doesn't make sense.
I'm not bothered by killing Gojo easily, even the lack of typical shonen drama moments is not bad at all. They have an enemy they need to take down.
And I love (despite I like Gojo) how he killed him easily, even without showing us how, because sometimes making readers (inluding me) is interesting, since it is unusual.
My only problem is what does Kashimo thinks he can achieve by fighting Sukuna solo?
How does he thinks it will make a difference since the most powerful shonen was taken down easily?
I still dobt fully understand why they didnt come up with a plan to take down Sukuna with the help of others (including seals, weapons,etc)
You would say that anyone who fights besides Gojo is going to be a burden, i would say this is BS. There is definitely a way you can help without limiting Gojo's fight.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You're so jumping the gun before a tool's full display unfolds. You, like everyone else, is gonna call bs . Did you not see his arm heal? Give it a chapter, man. He might pull something out again.
Hence "Perhaps the weapon has granted him some recovery"...

Forgive me for the lack of understanding of this series, I lightly read it.

But this has all the narrative flags that Sukuna will reincarnate, and then drop Megumi's body. Then someone resurrects both Gojo and Megumi by doing some sort of sacrifice. Is this speculation too far-fetched? Someone probably has in mind all the rules of cursed techniques to say how plausible this is.
I personally don't think Megumi is dead or will die before he gets to know who his father is, but Sukuna "evolving" beyond him and discarding his body does seem very plausible. I do think that they are going to exorcise Sukuna, though. I mean Angel is still around.

As for Gojo, well, there's a resurrection technique that functions as some form of possession. He might briefly return with the aid of that technique but a full blown resurrection does seem unlikely. He's had his arc and the overall trajectory of the story seem to be the complete destruction of the status quo. Gojo's death would further serve that both as the de facto leader of his clan and the jujutsu world.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
How Kashimo managed to corener him to use his true form? It doesn't make sense.
Because the fight with Gojo left him exhausted. He can no longer rely on the ten shadows now, and his domain has been damaged

I'm not bothered by killing Gojo easily
Easily ?

We read two different manga then

My only problem is what does Kashimo thinks he can achieve by fighting Sukuna solo?
How does he thinks it will make a difference since the most powerful shonen was taken down easily?
Even if he dies, he will be satisfied, because he will have gotten what he wanted.

For others. Is this another way to save time and study Sukuna's characteristics?

I still dobt fully understand why they didnt come up with a plan to take down Sukuna with the help of others (including seals, weapons,etc)
You would say that anyone who fights besides Gojo is going to be a burden, i would say this is BS. There is definitely a way you can help without limiting Gojo's fight.
To do what exactly to die?

Sending the various Itadori, Okkotsu, Maki or Hakari to their deaths before or during the Gojo fight to weaken or hinder Sukuna would have been a horrendous thing, both as a strategy and as a "spectacle", as you had a weakened Sukuna and a 100% Gojo, and the fight would not have been balanced, not to mention that obviously Gojo would not have allowed his students to go before him, just as he would not have wanted to fight together with others for a matter of personal pride (and also because Gojo is a defender of the new generation , therefore one would never dream of putting it in danger for the common good).

Idkwhatanameis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kenjaku will take over gojos body then fight sukuna.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kenjaku will take over gojos body then fight sukuna.
I don't know how much it suits Kenjaku....

He remembers that as conditions for finishing the game he had set Geto and Megumi to remain alive, if he abandons Geto's body, he returns to being a corpse

Idkwhatanameis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know how much it suits Kenjaku....

He remembers that as conditions for finishing the game he had set Geto and Megumi to remain alive, if he abandons Geto's body, he returns to being a corpse
maybe this is how sukuna is defeated. Meaning i think with this incarnation megumi is dead so wouldnt the game finish sukuna off ?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
maybe this is how sukuna is defeated. Meaning i think with this incarnation megumi is dead so wouldnt the game finish sukuna off ?
But Kenjaku must finish the game to begin his plan.