Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion

Antonho

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So, you just killed off one of the main guys, had all his friends watching...and then just go to a new fight, no processing of what just happened, it's just like "haha, look at me, I'm lightning man, try to beat me Sukuna!"

This is bad.
There is no time to proccess. That's the whole point of this arc. MAYBE they can have some time to reflect on Gojo death later, but right now Sukuna and Kenjaku defeat are way too important.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Was obvious
It means he still can’t use rct tho, good sign for kashimo
He prob can't use RCT with his old body, how that he is reincarnated, he prob all fully refreshed, and can use RCT now.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
He prob can't use RCT with his old body, how that he is reincarnated, he prob all fully refreshed, and can use RCT now.
Is Sukuna fully a curse now or not? Because curses can’t use RCT. Or at least they’re not supposed to. Or is he just going to be an incarnated curse possessing a human forever because the whole curses can’t use reverse cursed energy thing is a retcon hole that Gege messed up on.

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Naaaaah, i think he use this (reincarnation) as a last resort just because gojo damage him enough to do so and to escape certain death by the hand of kashimo CT. Damages previously done can’t be rewinded, otherwise it’s too easy, he just reset his body but damages still there, such as meruem after fighting netero
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is Sukuna fully a curse now or not? Because curses can’t use RCT. Or at least they’re not supposed to. Or is he just going to be an incarnated curse possessing a human forever because the whole curses can’t use reverse cursed energy thing is a retcon hole that Gege messed up on.
I really think he is and never was a curse, not fully, he may be the first cursed womb that kenkaju was talking about, born naturally before he start his experiments to create them