Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So is their plan to kill Sakuna, or to save Megumi first, then kill sakuna?

1) With maki stabbing Sakuna in the heart, hard to see how Megumi can survive that. I think they do want to save Megumi, that is why Maki did not pick the head, which Yuta did to kenny.

2) However do they really think they can disable Sakuna to the point where they can save Megumi? He is the strongest sorcerer in the manga...
If Maki is using the Split Soul Katana, she is also targeting the soul itself. Not sure whether she can select the target (i.e Fraudkuna’s soul vs Megumi’s soul)

dopeycheese

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
sukuna is stabbed the same way gojo got stabbed by toji back then, heh

iksoknobu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If Maki is using the Split Soul Katana, she is also targeting the soul itself. Not sure whether she can select the target (i.e Fraudkuna’s soul vs Megumi’s soul)
man, you continuing to use "Fraudkuna" in all diacussions is one of the most pathetic and childish things I see on this site. That makes me not take anything you say seriously. it's embarassing

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
man, you continuing to use "Fraudkuna" in all diacussions is one of the most pathetic and childish things I see on this site. That makes me not take anything you say seriously. it's embarassing
I mean, most of times I feel he's just saying it as a joke.
Take it easy

Like myself, Gojo's dream sequence feels like way way out of character for him and without Megumi technique, it would be way different, no Mahoraga to serve as a base for world cutting slash, for example

But Sukuna is tough opponent yep.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I do it precisely because there are people still getting triggered by a joke 😁

jessepinkman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Still no eng chapter? :/

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Said the man with only 1 message just to criticize another one opinion.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
He didn’t “force” him too do anything. Sukuna simple showed the difference in power & he did World slashing B.S. again in this chapter. Higaruma confiscating the S-Grade curse tool, fair, I’d understand that POV more. However Not being able too use his DE & having lower CE is all because of Gojo. Gege HAD Yuta express this in the last chapter.
My brother in Gege, nobody's arguing against Gojo's actions. However, you need to reread the chapter where Kashimo fights Sukuna. He's overwhelming him, completely ignoring his cursed tool and not allowing Sukuna to land a single hit let alone heal his damaged hand and face, finally forcing Sukuna to take on his true form. Again, everyone have helped out in this fight.

I'm still not sure what exactly Jacob's ladder is doing here. I thought it was enough to exorcise the cursed object inside of Megumi?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm still not sure what exactly Jacob's ladder is doing here. I thought it was enough to exorcise the cursed object inside of Megumi?
Even when Angel used it against Sukuna, it didn't make him revert back after one attack

Imagine after a full enchanced Sukuna with bath, and his past body consumed... Even so, Jacob's ladder made Sukuna weaker, his world cutting slash weaker. Or Yuji and Yuta would be like Gojo(sad).
Because even after taking lots of damage against Gojo and almost losing, Sukuna still had the power to do that world cutting slash with full power(three times if u count the one that was for show and the one that killed Kashimo)
Sukuna is cornered right now

They didn't die and Maki arrived, it was a great reward with great risk move

They would be better if Megumi still had a will to live, that would've weakened Sukuna even further.

Last edited:

Phaizzy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Time for Itadori to give Megumi the todo treatment. Uplift your brother and bring him home..

It does put into perspective exactly what was the point of Gojo Vs Sukuna.. like yes he’s weakened but Gojo was trynna kill ol boy so I’m curious why everybody isn’t taking that approach. Just kill the guy.

Also something I don’t understand is why isn’t he spamming Inus technique. Like “stop” “hands behind your back” type stuff. “Unlock your hands and stand still”

I feel like Inu technique is so underrated and under utilized.

Also where tf is everybody else at. Panda, Inu, Todo, the guitar dude? The girl who was also there with the guitar dude? Choso?

Jocis

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
i only came to say that this sukuna fight is one of the best fights in manga that i have read

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Time for Itadori to give Megumi the todo treatment. Uplift your brother and bring him home..

It does put into perspective exactly what was the point of Gojo Vs Sukuna.. like yes he’s weakened but Gojo was trynna kill ol boy so I’m curious why everybody isn’t taking that approach. Just kill the guy.

Also something I don’t understand is why isn’t he spamming Inus technique. Like “stop” “hands behind your back” type stuff. “Unlock your hands and stand still”

Also where tf is everybody else at. Panda, Inu, Todo, the guitar dude? The girl who was also there with the guitar dude? Choso?
The last part makes me feel that u skipped or didn't read the manga with attention

Panda can't fight right now, he suffered a lot to Kashimo
Todo lost his technique, he never appeared during the attack plan
Choso took a hit from Sukuna and was knocked out or still recovering
Utahime technique is not suited for head on combat, even more with Sukuna
Gakuganji most likely the same case
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Megumi is not a simple case, his body was used to kill his sister and teacher(foster father role) and helped to hurt his friends.

Inumaki technique is not that all powerful, depends on the user power and the enemy power, Yuta Did use it to stop Sukuna from moving for a brief time
If he could do more with it, then he would've done it

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fight is reminding me of the Thanos fight on Planet Titan in Infinity War.

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Great chapter, shame there’s a break next week.
I highly doubt we will get a conclusion here and most likely cut to Hakari vs Uraume. Wish other characters got involved too. Most of the supporting cast have been absent lately.
Safe to say it’s certain Yuji is a container for the remaining Death Womb paintings since he has new abilities.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Looks like Yuta is cut in half though… if that is the case, Gege did it again 💀

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy