Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
In the double spread, Yuta looks as if he is also cut in the back as well
If that were the case, everything would have been much more explicit. It will depend on the next chapter, probably no one will have died from that area dismantle, and still Yuta can fully manifest Rika and regenerate. However, if this were the case, the situation would still not be so serious, who knows what damage Sukuna has suffered, perhaps the technique eradicated from Angel's" is the Cleave, so he would have already lost a good ace up his sleeve, then he could have used a lot of energy to heal himself evil, plus there are still Kusakabe, Ino and maybe Choso who can help Maki... It will all depend on how our main characters have accused the dismantle. It's yet to be seen

Last edited:

IamJacky

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In the double spread, Yuta looks as if he is also cut in the back as well
He certainly does seem like he was cut in half, boy I hope that's not the case though...

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Looks like Yuta is cut in half though… if that is the case, Gege did it again 💀
Yuji and Yuta and also Rika got cut the same way, they didn't die

It was just blood flying
But yeah, if and Yuta died there, then Yuji too and it's only Maki now

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Yuji and Yuta and also Rika got cut the same way, they didn't die

It was just blood flying
Doesn’t look like blood flying tbh

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But why Yuta should die ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And... That would be ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Hakari.
I just followed his assumption that he died. I don't believe that, just like u. Badly damaged? Sure? Just like Yuji, yes

Phaizzy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The last part makes me feel that u skipped or didn't read the manga with attention

Panda can't fight right now, he suffered a lot to Kashimo
Todo lost his technique, he never appeared during the attack plan
Choso took a hit from Sukuna and was knocked out or still recovering
Utahime technique is not suited for head on combat, even more with Sukuna
Gakuganji most likely the same case
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Megumi is not a simple case, his body was used to kill his sister and teacher(foster father role) and helped to hurt his friends.

Inumaki technique is not that all powerful, depends on the user power and the enemy power, Yuta Did use it to stop Sukuna from moving for a brief time
If he could do more with it, then he would've done it
Nice observation.

I actually watched season 1 then skipped the manga

It just so happen the first chapter I read was the exact chapter where Sukuna broke out of Itadori into Megumi. I then went back and read a few more chapters.

Admittingly I don’t care for JJK like that but I am invested if that make sense…. Ehh actually I just don’t like Gojo. Them killing Gojo off made me way more invested. Like the whole fight was meh to me. I’m also a big Sukuna fan. But Inu is my favorite.

I know what happen to todo, didn’t know that about panda sadly and the girl with the sword is useless and I don’t really know the rest. I appreciate you for atleast telling me though. I do a lot of random stuff here and now. It’s just how I prefer to get into anime/manga in some way.

That being said Inu technique was used effortlessly. I’m pretty sure he can spam it but just because he can spam it don’t mean the author will do it. Just like alot of other broken techniques he could do.

In Megumi case I get it, that’s why I said give him the todo treatment. Itadori know how it feels to almost go in the deep end because of Sukuna. That’s why I feel if it’s anybody who can do it, it’s Itadori. Either way I’m curious to what’s about to take place

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
You mean Fraudjo?

haha to be honest I don't think Maki will do much against Sukuna, I don't see Toji beating Sukuna even weakened.

Yuta seems to be cut in half and missing an arm indeed. To be honest, I like Yuta, but I would enjoy seeing him getting killed. It always bothered me that Geto was defeated by him and as Kenjaku said, if he hadn't divided his Curses to lead Gojo away from Jujutsu high, Yuta woulda lost. I understand that Gojo would have also been there then.

Sukuna tanked angel's technique and it seems only Yuji can really damage him, but since Megumi is crying like a twat, what's the point?

And he should still have Fuga in his arsenal, nobody can tank that, it feels like Maki is about to get charred.

I actually would like Sukuna to just fight Tengen lol

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
haha to be honest I don't think Maki will do much against Sukuna, I don't see Toji beating Sukuna even weakened.
Why do you talk as if Maki had to fight alone?

Yuta seems to be cut in half and missing an arm indeed.
But where the hell do you see it?

Sukuna tanked angel's technique and it seems only Yuji can really damage him, but since Megumi is crying like a twat, what's the point?
Um see that they can reach it?

And he should still have Fuga in his arsenal, nobody can tank that, it feels like Maki is about to get charred.
And Itadori and Yuta should allow it why?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You mean Fraudjo?

Yuta seems to be cut in half and missing an arm indeed. To be honest, I like Yuta, but I would enjoy seeing him getting killed. It always bothered me that Geto was defeated by him and as Kenjaku said, if he hadn't divided his Curses to lead Gojo away from Jujutsu high, Yuta woulda lost. I understand that Gojo would have also been there then.

I actually would like Sukuna to just fight Tengen lol
His arm is holding the sword/katana

In the panel where we can see him getting slash in the front

Yuta hurt him. Man...
Sukuna don't have Mahito plot armor that only the MC can kill him
Yuji and Yuta both did hurt him badly, worsening his state, if only Megumi wasn't in full depression 200% mode, they would've won already.

U guys always want to see just what u want to see

His most powerful technique is the world cutting dismantle and his DE

He can't do to the latter and did the former, he didn't kill who he was aiming to kill and is weakened, cornered and have to fight a monster without CE that ambushed him twice without him noticing.

If he was to do the flame technique, he would've have done it

Most of the times in shonen, on a battle, most characters don't use every single technique they have, for pacing reasons, author reasons, schedule reasons.

It's more copium or hopium by now

Sukuna fighting Tengen is his wish, stated already
But if they fight, we know the good ones lost and there's no future, no point.
Tengen merged won't be a good guy
If that happens with the worst outcome possible and Sukuna living, it's living proof that Gege lost himself, trying to make his work unique, created and hating a powerful characters that's overpowered and had to kill him by creating a villain overpowered that will win no matter what

Just LOL

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I don't think Yuta is died just out of the fight Yuji is kept in a fight thanks to him reaching Megumi.

Imo we're reaching climax in this one mainly cause we're running out of good guys technically speaking Maki is the last one unless Yuji will fight Sukuna after whole Megumi scenes Hakari is busy and the only one I can see aid Maki etc. is overall Inumaki showing up and striking from distance.

And I don't expect Maki to do great either ( but she's there just to buy some more time for Yuji ) unless she also has inverted spear of heaven and something similiar that Miguel was using.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't think Yuta is died just out of the fight Yuji is kept in a fight thanks to him reaching Megumi.

Imo we're reaching climax in this one mainly cause we're running out of good guys technically speaking Maki is the last one unless Yuji will fight Sukuna after whole Megumi scenes Hakari is busy and the only one I can see aid Maki etc. is overall Inumaki showing up and striking from distance.

And I don't expect Maki to do great either ( but she's there just to buy some more time for Yuji ) unless she also has inverted spear of heaven and something similiar that Miguel was using.
I replied before, I'm 99% sure that both of them didn't died

And Maki can hurt Sukuna for sure, especially a weakened one without domain
With the special cursed weapons and speed, she can do a lot. But yeah, not alone

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
If Maki is using the Split Soul Katana, she is also targeting the soul itself. Not sure whether she can select the target (i.e Fraudkuna’s soul vs Megumi’s soul)
right maki has to be using this, otherwise it'd be a plot hole...

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Even when Angel used it against Sukuna, it didn't make him revert back after one attack

Imagine after a full enchanced Sukuna with bath, and his past body consumed... Even so, Jacob's ladder made Sukuna weaker, his world cutting slash weaker. Or Yuji and Yuta would be like Gojo(sad).
Because even after taking lots of damage against Gojo and almost losing, Sukuna still had the power to do that world cutting slash with full power(three times if u count the one that was for show and the one that killed Kashimo)
Sukuna is cornered right now

They didn't die and Maki arrived, it was a great reward with great risk move

They would be better if Megumi still had a will to live, that would've weakened Sukuna even further.
So, does Jacob's ladder only weaken him? I thought it had the power to destroy cursed objects/tools? Sukuna was clearly going to get exorcised by Angel if he hadn't tricked the host. Now, in a very weakened state, delivered by an S-grader's maximum output he still tanked it? Like I don't understand what it does.

EDIT: Nevermind. Read an explanation that Angel wanted to eradicate Sukuna with Megumi while Yuji and Yuta's plan was to weaken the hold that Sukuna had over Megumi's soul which enabled Yuji to reach him.

Last edited:

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
what happened to daido?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Interesting, some words changed for the better, making me understand somethings better.

Mangaplus announces when a manga goes to break too right?
Because the end of the chapter doesn't states a break next week