Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Looking again now, Yuta appears to be sliced in half while Yuji not... Can Shoko recovery him? Sukuna will slice Maki too cause she won't been able to defend against world slice

zafool974

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Why do you talk as if Maki had to fight alone?

But where the hell do you see it?

Um see that they can reach it?

And Itadori and Yuta should allow it why?
Look again, Yuta's arm got slashed through and the shot from his back shows his back slightly sliding like Yamamoto's in Bleach. I could be wrong but the fact that his DE was released makes me think he's out for the count. Maybe not, but we'll see.

I never said Maki would fight him alone, but I think Gege is about to show us fans who have been fantasizing of a fight between Toji and Sukuna the gap between them. Yuji is still there and he's the only one doing real damage though.

Knowing Gege and his tendancy to get rid of characters, I wouldn't be surprised if that's it for Megumi. Only Yuji can reach him and I hope there won't be talk no jutsu, this ain't Naruto.

Hakari might also join the frame.

And did Yuji use Kamo's blood technique super nova? I'm confused

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Look again, Yuta's arm got slashed through and the shot from his back shows his back slightly sliding like Yamamoto's in Bleach
But absolutely not, where the hell do you see it?

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France

You can see page 17 that Yuta's arm gets cut through since the cut also gets his torso. You can see a clear separation on his left bicep where the cut seems to separate his bicep from his elbow.
His left wrist his also sliding slightly from his forearm.

Now look at his right lower ribs and you can see another separation at the end of the cut, this one is much wider.

On page 18, you can see that the cut goes through his back, meaning that his body is cut in half. He might be able to use RCT in time, but only Mahoraga has been able to regenerate from a full cut from Sukuna so far. And Rika seems pretty wrecked, not sure she can help him. The fact is Yuta's DE was broken from the inside, which means Yuta is in trouble.

Anyways, I just hope Sukuna uses Fuga and burns everyone, I wanna see Tengen's transformation

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, that's a dubious situation that anyone can make assumptions about

Yuta is a well liked character, by Gege too, the MC from his one shot and he wouldn't do that, apparently killing him without confirming anything

Look what he did to Gojo, and Gojo wasn't well liked by Gege

Nanami got a death that anyone could perceive from the first look.

Look at the Nobara's situation too and how even after years it wasn't well handed, Megumi could've at least say anything to confirm. But just made up a face..

Those last few chapter did everything to confirm Sukuna is weakened, lot weakened by now.

The slash didn't look like the one that was showed to Kashimo for fun or the one that he took I'm the face.
And yet, Yuta could, in the worst situation, lose Rika to stay alive.

Sukuna is weak rn, is going to get weaker till someone defeats him. Could be Maki, could be Hakari.

But I really don't get why people want the manga to end with Sukuna victory with every MC dead lol

RenaLuv

Reaction score
Country
United States
I dunno if anyone has mentioned this but I think Sakuna is gonna add another rule he had in mind as one last trick, similar to Geto

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I still don't see this separation, seriously...

But then, do you think he would create a separation like this? Without making anything clear? Without reactions? Maki sees Yuta cut in two and doesn't change her expression? No reaction from those watching?

LYEL

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

But then, do you think he would create a separation like this? Without making anything clear? Without reactions? Maki sees Yuta cut in two and doesn't change her expression? No reaction from those watching?
I don't think Yuta will die, because Rika is a mass of CE, more precisely, his cursed energy and a huge reserve for him. If he needs more CE to restore himself, he can take whatever is left of Rika and turn her into energy for a RCT. That's what I think.

Maki was always like this. Cold and collected, she cares about her companions, there's no doubt about it, but she also knows that too much was already lost to waste a single second mourning her friends who already died (she was the one to hold Yuta when Sukuna killed Gojo, remember?) Even Toji was like that too, he cared about his family but in a strange and cold way. Their personalities are consequence of their upbring as Zenins. (There's not a single Zenin without mental issues hahaha).

I think Maki will be to Sukuna what Toji was to Gojo. Some kind of antithesis for the cursed energy of the strongests. But Maki can actually succeed where Toji failed, because there are some factors to take into account: Maki is not fighting alone, has a weapon that can do actual damage on Sukuna, is in her peak now, she doesn't play around when she means business and she knows her role very well and if her role is not to kill Sukuna, then she is going to do what she must to the next one to come and finish the job, just like the others did to her.
I just hope Gege do us a favor and don't turn her into the next damsel in distress like 90% of shonen mangas do, a good sign is the fact that she wasn't the one needing rescue this time.

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France

I think the separation is made pretty obvious but everything is still "attached" so maybe he's got enough CE to use RCT or Rika does. But honestly, except for Gojo, Hakari and Sukuna, everyone gets exhausted after DE. And in that case, Rika got cut bad as well so I don't know.

We'll get our answer soon

As for reactions, Yuji got owned so no reaction from him, hakari is busy and Maki is one cold bitch now so she might be more focused on her opportunity to hurt Sukuna, and they all know death is a very probable option, Higuruma didn't get much of a reaction from the others. Even Yuji didn't waste any time and used the opportunity he created with his sacrifice

Last edited: