Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Eh, truth be told, I think Heian Sukuna beats Gojo more often than not, while Gojo beats Sukuna in Yuji's body more often than not.
An important factor that allowed Gojo to land Unlimited Void is that Sukuna was alternating between Domain Amplification and Mahoraga's Wheel and therefore was the clear underdog in hand-to-hand combat. Even in this case, Sukuna held out for three full minutes twice, and just barely lost the final domain clash.
Sukuna in his true form has multiple advantages:
1) Having four arms and two mouths, allowing the use of chants in the domain clashes, which could ultimately even empower the sure-hit effect for a faster conclusion of the domain clashes.
2) Being able to perform much better in hand-to-hand with four upper extremities, and therefore being able to protect himself and deliver blows much more readily. Even if he cannot win, he can surely hold on for longer than 3 minutes.
3) Not having to drop Domain Amplification for Mahoraga to adapt.
4) Having two more arms to stay in contact with Gojo and therefore be protected from Unlimited Void's sure hit.
5) Even in the case of losing a clash of domains, he can potentially use two arms to cast Hollow Wicker Basket and be protected from Unlimited Void: Gojo immediately responded with Falling Blossom Emotion upon losing his second clash, so this scenario should be pretty doable for a four-armed Sukuna.
He can then simply heal his burned out Cursed Technique and deploy Malevolent Shrine again and win. The only reason he cannot at this point is because the sure hit landed and damaged his brain, but in case it never does, he just wins.

If he only has a human's body (e.g. Yuji's), then the aforementioned advantages (bar number 3) fall flat. And even then, it's pretty damn close and dependent on whether Gojo manages to land Unlimited Void or not.
At this point it's crystal clear that they are not willing to listen. Neither your post nor mine have been responded too, instead it's Gege's a bad writer that and retcon this. That true form is something else, it can't be beaten one vs. one.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
At this point it's crystal clear that they are not willing to listen. Neither your post nor mine have been responded too, instead it's Gege's a bad writer that and retcon this. That true form is something else, it can't be beaten one vs. one.
"They're not willing to listen" LOL
Man, there's lot of people replying on this thread, I'm talking about me now but maybe that occurs with the others, I'm not going back every page to see what comment I replied or not.
And often, there's just silly comments, comments with mistakes by people who don't follow all the chapters.

Gege made mistakes, not saying that Gege is the worst writer but surely not the best one. (Togashi is my fave btw)
Made amazing work, succeed in some areas, not so much at others.
But is true that for whatever reason(and we can guess some) Gege messed up with Gojo's characters with some out of character statements. And look that my fave character is Yuta.

Neither I am saying that Gojo would win against Sukuna(that has the same flaw of being OP in the JJK world that Gojo had but I guess people like this because he is the villain). He had to die and by the same base Sukuna needs to go down soon too. But the off screening was a hard thing to see and the airport scene too
and yeah, even Sukuna said that to bypass Gojo's CT, he needed Mahoraga.
Maybe without Mahoraga the battle would be still going on rn, we can debate, argue, think. But that is canon. And happened after the airport scene that most can just see as a fever dream of sorts.
But in no moment I said: "Sukuna would be pulverized by Gojo if Mahoraga was out" or something like that

Some people used irony and emojis here, and when I used an opinion that I agreed and mentioned the person here, I was told I was copying? LOL
that's one of the reasons I will stop of commenting much here, just being spoiled and leaving.

Either way, good week for everyone and God Bless everyone. See ya

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So, Am I the only one who likes Yuuji? :(

And seems that I'm also the only one who moved forward after Sukuna vs Gojo. I like the discussion, tho, we need that. <3

Loved this chapter, even the sketch parts were powerful enough to convey the chaos of this fight. I also enjoy how skillful Gege is at making "hope" moments only to slash them to pieces after. The trauma, oh the trauma. I can see already how most of them will die in the next few chapters.

That talk with Choso possibly hinted at Blood Manipulation...right? At this point, I'm confused about what Yuuji is capable of doing as for now. I think they have a plan to save some techniques in particular moments. An impossible chess game in which they need to be very careful about moving all the pieces at the right time. And if that's the case there should be a reason why Maki was sent now...Maybe I talked too hastily and they won't ALL die in the next few chapters.

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

And seems that I'm also the only one who moved forward after Sukuna vs Gojo. I like the discussion, tho, we need that. <3

Loved this chapter, even the sketch parts were powerful enough to convey the chaos of this fight. I also enjoy how skillful Gege is at making "hope" moments only to slash them to pieces after. The trauma, oh the trauma. I can see already how most of them will die in the next few chapters.

That talk with Choso possibly hinted at Blood Manipulation...right? At this point, I'm confused about what Yuuji is capable of doing as for now. I think they have a plan to save some techniques in particular moments. An impossible chess game in which they need to be very careful about moving all the pieces at the right time. And if that's the case there should be a reason why Maki was sent now...Maybe I talked too hastily and they won't ALL die in the next few chapters.
I like Yuji too, but he needs more than learn RCT at the moment to win and prove that he is the MC and not only because he eated a finger on the first chapter...

I see on Sukuna something like Oda made with Kaido, an unbeatable monster that only asspull a new power to protagonist could beat him, looking from the POV, Sukuna is going the same way, nobody can win against him now.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I relationship i always wanted developed in JJK was Maki and Megumi, because both are from the same family and both have the most wanted and most hated techniques in the Zenin family, not to mention he is the only family member Maki didn't kill. When we see that one of the big 3 families was capable of giving birth to an anomaly and to a prodigy (born from a similar anomaly) in the same generation i always had the curiosity for this aspect of JJK to be explored. But NOPE... For a moment i was thinking that Gege was going to use Maki to help Megumi's soul to get free, but after the situation he created with MemeKuna in this chapter, i can't even say if she will be alive until the end of the next chapter. Another wasted potential in my opinion was Nobara. If for a miracle he brings her back it will probably be in the last 3 chapters only to show she lives. :bored

At this point i don't even care about the poor Yuji anymore, he is the most lazy protagonist of this new era. No wonder MemeKuna feels bored around him.

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Lmao if DA was enough to beat Goatjo, Sukuna wouldn’t have went through the trouble of relying on Mahoraga

The real misconception people seem to be having is that ppl believe Sukuna had the tools to beat Goatjo’s Limitless. Let us go through all exchanges:
  1. Sukuna using dismantle the first time and did fuck all against Goatjo
  2. 1st domain clash goes to Sukuna who destroys UV from the outside
  3. 2nd domain clash, Sukuna had to turn off the sure hit effect to increase the power of MS so that it shatters UV from the outside
  4. 3rd domain exchange, Goatjo wins and neutralises MS
The domain fight would’ve been over here because even if Sukuna focuses on breaking the barrier from the inside, Goatjo would’ve adjusted his domain. He doesn’t have any other card in his deck to deal with Limitless and UV, esp as UV is a 1 hit KO technique.

This is further evidenced by Sukuna when he said he wanted to remove UV from the field because of how troublesome it is. Sukuna’s gamble paid off and Mahoraga sealed UV, which resulted in a time limit for Goatjo. By the time he managed to take out Mahoraga, it was too late.

Sukuna’s strategy 100% hinged on Mahoraga. My question to everyone: did Sukuna show anything that would materially negate UV and Limitless ? No. Not without Mahoraga
This is nonsense and shows that you only read what you want because of bias.

1. Sukuna used dismantle on the building behind Gojo and then used domain amplification on Gojo to neutralize infinity in order to also get Gojo to hit the building like a pincer attack. Gojo makes note of it when they are inside the domain battle that sukuna does not have buildings to use to attack with when using domain amplification inside the domain battle (maybe these fights are too complex for certain people to understand).

4. You even called something that was a draw, a win. It shows how well you are reasoning.

You say Sukuna doesn't have any cards and yet we have seen Sukuna use Hollow wicker basket. It seems like you just have convenient amnesia or selective memory.

You are replying like you stopped reading after the Gojo v Sukuna fight and stopped updating your knowledge about Sukuna's arsenal. No point arguing.

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I think plot is moving so that every major jujutsu sorcerer will be unable to fight for some reason, but they will all do some damage to Sukuna. And the final fight will be Yuji vs Sukuna. That scene with Choso makes me think that he will fully heal and finally awaken his CT (related to the other wombs or Sukuna's), making Megumi wake up at last...

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I did not.
To make it easy to you:

Agree with you, but considering a position of MC compared with others MCs of other shonen mangas like Naruto (who definitely evolved during his training), Midoryia (Who trained to gain control over the OFA quirks), his development is almost close to zero when he needs to go full throttle against the MV