Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion

nfinitfx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
So next Chapter - we see Sakuna somewhat impressed by Miguel, then the chapter after Miguel gets pwned?

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, Am I the only one enjoying all of this?

Kinda like the dragging desperation. It's worth of a final boss.
I am enjoying it too. Imagine the strongest sorcerer being defeated by high school kids. Definitely need some ass pull to win this one.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since Miguel appeared in the last chapter, it means he is going to be defeated in the next one to follow the tradition: flashbacks + offscreen defeat.

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
At this point the only type of victory that I'd enjoy is some type of cursed technique or cursed object was used to resurrect Gojo (whatever it was should have been started prior to death that we learn in flashback). And resurrected Gojo should also be in a weakened state and this process took time so everyone here has been keeping Sukuna distracted and chipping away at him for that purpose. Then final fight will be a rematch with the other cast that can use reversed curse technique joining in to help Gojo. No domain expansions, just a straight 1 v N brawl that ends in Sukana being forced out of Izumi by Yuji waking up Megumi.

Alternatively if they can Shaman King this and Sukana just says eff Kenjaku's plan and stops it himself somehow and dips out to just live life that could be interesting. Kind of like knowing there is a rogue nuke out there that can go off at any time but having peace in the moment. Could give a way to have a sequel too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What’s wrong with it is that it’s boring and repetitive. It’s not exciting
It's a mixed bag for me at this point. The fights are definitely getting repetitive making it get boring in ways. But I also have enjoyed learning about the different abilities and characters bests. Kind of wish it had been a giant brawl where all of them went at him at once so we didn't get the repetition. Could have been fast paced and fun similar to Maki's massacre of the clan.

Or these characters were allowed to shine in other fights prior to this so we didn't need the repetitive fights now. As much as I am enjoying the minor characters abilities and showings, I am reaching an inflection point where the repitition is making learning all this new stuff not as worth it. Maybe as it all ages, or reading it in one go once complete will make it better but week to week definitely makes it feel things are moving at snails pace.

Bandit99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At this point the only type of victory that I'd enjoy is some type of cursed technique or cursed object was used to resurrect Gojo (whatever it was should have been started prior to death that we learn in flashback). And resurrected Gojo should also be in a weakened state and this process took time so everyone here has been keeping Sukuna distracted and chipping away at him for that purpose. Then final fight will be a rematch with the other cast that can use reversed curse technique joining in to help Gojo. No domain expansions, just a straight 1 v N brawl that ends in Sukana being forced out of Izumi by Yuji waking up Megumi.

Alternatively if they can Shaman King this and Sukana just says eff Kenjaku's plan and stops it himself somehow and dips out to just live life that could be interesting. Kind of like knowing there is a rogue nuke out there that can go off at any time but having peace in the moment. Could give a way to have a sequel too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's a mixed bag for me at this point. The fights are definitely getting repetitive making it get boring in ways. But I also have enjoyed learning about the different abilities and characters bests. Kind of wish it had been a giant brawl where all of them went at him at once so we didn't get the repetition. Could have been fast paced and fun similar to Maki's massacre of the clan.

Or these characters were allowed to shine in other fights prior to this so we didn't need the repetitive fights now. As much as I am enjoying the minor characters abilities and showings, I am reaching an inflection point where the repitition is making learning all this new stuff not as worth it. Maybe as it all ages, or reading it in one go once complete will make it better but week to week definitely makes it feel things are moving at snails pace.
I think I would feel better about it if this wasn’t apparently the final arc/part of the manga. Like what’s the point of showing us all of these minor character abilities/lore if the manga is about to end?
I dunno, I’m still gonna read but JJK and MHA are going out sad for me personally

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think I would feel better about it if this wasn’t apparently the final arc/part of the manga. Like what’s the point of showing us all of these minor character abilities/lore if the manga is about to end?
I dunno, I’m still gonna read but JJK and MHA are going out sad for me personally
Similar sentiments here, especially on MHA. Honestly for all the complaints that happened during, Naruto went out pretty strong. I did also enjoy Demon Slayer's end arc, had lots of solid fights (can't wait til its animated).

Bandit99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Similar sentiments here, especially on MHA. Honestly for all the complaints that happened during, Naruto went out pretty strong. I did also enjoy Demon Slayer's end arc, had lots of solid fights (can't wait til its animated).
I also enjoyed Demon Slayer’s end. That final arc is gonna be SWEET when it finally gets animated.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Same here bro, very sad the way things are turning on these two, I won't imagine this final arc being animated anymore

dopeycheese

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I'm just happy every character gets their time to shine, show off abilities etc unlike a certain cough... (Bleach) ...cough...

RenaLuv

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does it feel like it's being written more like the story board for the anime than a manga / book to anyone else?