Shounen - Kengan Ashura/Omega | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Kengan Ashura/Omega

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Do you think we will see the wild faces at some moment in the fight? We have had very few if I remember. I really enjoy them:

I'd like to see the 'ugly' side of Lolong.

Who do you think Kuroki is refering to when saying "this boy has reached even higher heights"?

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Do you think we will see the wild faces at some moment in the fight? We have had very few if I remember. I really enjoy them:
I hope Lolong doesn't go full monkey mode as Lu Tian did for example. That being said, it was suggested he has a very brutal side on him by Carlos (he said the one who should be stopped was Lolong, and not the two killers Nicolas and Akoya). Carlos also said he felt sorry for the Kengan Team because they'd need to face Lolong. Liu also commented it wasn't worth fighting him unless he got paid.

To top it off, Jurota was called the "Gentle King", maybe Lolong is the "Violent King"? So far, he doesn't look that scary. He emits some pressure ofc, but I think we'll see a more violent side of him. I don't think he'll go berserk or make any crazy faces. It'll probably be more like some sort of calculated and cold bloodlust with lethal intent. At least that's what I expect if it happens (but he can make an epic face nonetheless).

As for Ohma, I expect one of those faces.

Who do you think Kuroki is refering to when saying "this boy has reached even higher heights"?
Should be Ohma given the context. He's starting to master Pre-Initiative, something he couldn't do in the KAT. He's also showing mastery over the Kure Techniques. He's clearly improved in comparison to his Ashura self and Kuroki can clearly see it. I hope we can see a really close call between the two. Lolong has been hyped a lot to lose in anything that isn't a Very High to Extreme Diff fight (I think it's more likely he'll lose sadly, but I'll be satisfied as long as it's a very close call; I could even fuck with a tie depending on how it's done).

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Should be Ohma given the context. He's starting to master Pre-Initiative, something he couldn't do in the KAT. He's also showing mastery over the Kure Techniques. He's clearly improved in comparison to his Ashura self and Kuroki can clearly see it. I hope we can see a really close call between the two. Lolong has been hyped a lot to lose in anything that isn't a Very High to Extreme Diff fight (I think it's more likely he'll lose sadly, but I'll be satisfied as long as it's a very close call; I could even fuck with a tie depending on how it's done).
It's hard for me to see Lolong losing. If he would be the last enemy, maybe that would be the case... but Sandrovich has invested too much on him to end it there and also there's a bigger plot with bigger enemies ahead. I'd like to see him joining Ohma in a (Purgatory + Kengan) vs Worm war... for the third season ... :hip :zomg

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
It's hard for me to see Lolong losing. If he would be the last enemy, maybe that would be the case... but Sandrovich has invested too much on him to end it there and also there's a bigger plot with bigger enemies ahead. I'd like to see him joining Ohma in a (Purgatory + Kengan) vs Worm war... for the third season ... :hip :zomg
Finally the last 2 fights pretty much brought interest back still a disappointed with fei anyway when they will merge who you see developing some kind of bromance?

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Chapter 132 out.

I love the technicality and the choreography of this fight so far. We've had 3 chapters already and none of the two is noticeably injured yet (Lolong shrugging off an insane hit like that with all the momentum definitely surprised the hell out of me, not only is he hard to hit with the Pre-Initiative but the dude seems to have some insane durability unless he used a special technique to disperse the power of that blow). This is shaping up to be the longest fight of the tournament (and hopefully the best; so far it's on a very good track to me).

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I wonder when Lolong will get his hair disheveled :derp

I wonder what else Oma has to counter Lolong, because Kure tech already was used. Nice figth to me too. Still waiting for the ugly faces :hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/Dz81xo/chapter-133/ 133 out

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Another level of limp: joint limp. At this point characters will start going limp on their atoms to avoid damage by EoS :lmao

Strikes on par with Gao's Flash when it comes to speed and good enough to knock out Toa, who should have the highest durability of the fighters we've seen along with Waka and Julius. Coupled with Top Tier Foresight, Silat and LiMPness. Yeah, my opinion of Loshort's strength has improved a lot in this chapter (and it was already pretty high in the first place).

This is probably going to be a pretty long fight anyway. Likely the longest in Omega quite comfortably. 4 chapters in and Ohma has yet to show his Niko Style, Advance, Demonsbane and who knows, he might be able to combine Kure Techniques with Niko Style. With Lolong still clean asf and with his backstory yet to be shown, I'd say this fight could easily be 10+ chapters long unless Sandro decides to make Ohma oneshot Lolong with Demonsbane which would be pretty underwhelming.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/DQ7vgo/chapter-134/
So Lolong can copy too... Nice chap

--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Ohma ends at the edge of death it would be a let down to me. I'm not a fan of his health problems narrative.
On the other side the villians of this story are the worm guys, Niko included. So something good must come from this last tourney figth to be usted against them, I mean, against the real villans. I hope the story goes that way but i'm not seeing that.

Beyond the cool moves and techs, where are my mad psycho Rolon faces? 😿

We had better figths than the last one in the tourney. The authors forgot their glorious art of the first season. Rolom looks like a Kent doll. A dissapointment to me, tbh.

warbandit66

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rolon despite trash talking Fei showed nothing in his fight that makes me believe he'd stand a chance against him.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Is it me or this is getting too tangled up? There are more and more characters adding and I barely have an idea of what is happening...

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I think the goal now for the Worm is to create a Hokuto no Ken style world. Basically, the Outside will become just like the Inside, and then the Worm will take full control of the world in such a state with a martial artist of superhuman capacities.

Now, it would have been great if they didn't rat on chi energy in this manga, which is a spit in the face of any real eastern martial artist master, who all practice this at the highest levels, and for good reason. That way we could get powers that are still well within the real martial arts range like with aforementioned Hokuto no Ken. (But I've never seen that particular anime or manga so maybe is is full wuxia. But obviously it isn't Dragonball, so you see what I mean, maybe...)

Because some of those Kure clan members and the Connector seem to have superhuman powers to a certain degree. The connector would HAVE to, to be worth the hype. I mean, the superman syndrome is already up there. Time to full on apocalypse with this world. Mere matches are not enough. Kengan Asura's Annihilation tournament was already as good as it could possibly get, as far as I'm concerned. This time, get serious!

As for the characters, I don' think they are new. We are now learning about the 7 Nikos, and that means about the last Niko to survive, the crazy one from the Purgatory Tournament.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Wow, you seems to know pretty well the plot and to be enjoying the series. Good for you. Thanks for the comment.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I almost quit it actually. But the Inside intrigued me so I'm giving it a chance. So far, I am well pleased.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Kanoh fighting which is always awesome

He lost

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Kanoh fighting which is always awesome

He lost
Prolly going to see a bunch of folk lose, To pump up the next gen.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Seriously, if Sandrovich gets rid of Beardy just to promote Ohma vs the Connector, it will be really sad.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Seriously, if Sandrovich gets rid of Beardy just to promote Ohma vs the Connector, it will be really sad.
Why would it?

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Cause
Why would it?
To me Beardy is really great character and he'd deserve a better development than that. I mean he should be at the end of the line, not at the begining

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Julius vs Kanoh fuck yeah