Fantasy - King vs Katakuri | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy King vs Katakuri

Who wins

• Katakuri

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • King

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you. I said King's basic arms was good enough to hold out against Zoro making him a good arms user and people acted like I was speaking Chinese.
There is literally a panel of Katakuri saying what he does is beyond simple Armament and that's actual Manga proof but people wanna ignore that and feign ignorance because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
There is literally a panel of Katakuri saying what he does is beyond simple Armament and that's actual Manga proof but people wanna ignore that and feign ignorance because it doesn't fit their narrative.
You are a month late. Who cares? Katakuri has some super-advanced arms haki; this doesn't mean someone with regular well-trained arms can't keep up with them. As a matter of fact, YOU said Zoro's arms haki is equal to Katakuri's arms haki, despite Zoro not knowing advanced arms haki.
CoA: Katakuri = Zoro
So you have stated this, and King was fine against Zoro; heck, you could argue King's arms haki was better Zoro's and those two haven't shown any advanced forms of arms haki. The point is, even though King hasn't demonstrated any advanced uses of arms haki, he will be fine against Katakuri.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
You are a month late. Who cares? Katakuri has some super-advanced arms haki; this doesn't mean someone with regular well-trained arms can't keep up with them. As a matter of fact, YOU said Zoro's arms haki is equal to Katakuri's arms haki, despite Zoro not knowing advanced arms haki.

So you have stated this, and King was fine against Zoro; heck, you could argue King's arms haki was better Zoro's and those two haven't shown any advanced forms of arms haki. The point is, even though King hasn't demonstrated any advanced uses of arms haki, he will be fine against Katakuri.
Both Zoro and Katakuri have something more than regular basic CoA. Your not making the point you think you are making.

King won't be fine if he can't touch Katakuri, so....

And so what if its a month late. Literally nothing change 😂🤣

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Both Zoro and Katakuri have something more than regular basic CoA. Your not making the point you think you are making.

King won't be fine if he can't touch Katakuri, so....

And so what if its a month late. Literally nothing change 😂🤣

Zoro has no confirmed higher level of COA, and if he does...Guess what? It was useless against King, meaning Katakuri's isn't doing shit in this scenario.

King is toasting Katakuri with AOE.

It's a month late just for you to make a point that did nothing for you. Katakuri's COA isn't fazing King; he already was badly overpowering someone with better COA than Katakuri.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro has no confirmed higher level of COA, and if he does...Guess what? It was useless against King, meaning Katakuri's isn't doing shit in this scenario.

King is toasting Katakuri with AOE.

It's a month late just for you to make a point that did nothing for you. Katakuri's COA isn't fazing King; he already was badly overpowering someone with better COA than Katakuri.
Nothing but assumptions but okay 😂

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
King fodderizes him. Katakuri lost to a guy who did worse against Kaido than Kinemon did.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Nothing but assumptions but okay 😂
Even by your standard, this logic holds up, not to mention, this is a hypothetical LMAO. If this was your reply you should have not brought this back up.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even by your standard, this logic holds up, not to mention, this is a hypothetical LMAO. If this was your reply you should have not brought this back up.
Well I have provided the panels as proof. You have not.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Panels of what? Katakuri's COA overpowering King? If not, I suggest you be quiet.
You have you act like a child because you can't prove your point?

No need to get so triggered.

If you can't defend your points just say that and move on

Last edited:

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
King fodderizes him. Katakuri lost to a guy who did worse against Kaido than Kinemon did.
Seeing as you've said that, I want you to bring up all the panels where Kinemon fought Kaido and all the panels where Luffy fought Kaido and let us all compare to see who did better.

I'm sure you're capable of at least providing the evidence for what you've said. :)

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Lol idk what’s funnier…LadyVados being taken to school for crazy comment or waiting on the panels of Katakuri’s CoA being able to hurt King…

Lol I rlly got a chuckle reading this page….Now that’s funny.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Seeing as you've said that, I want you to bring up all the panels where Kinemon fought Kaido and all the panels where Luffy fought Kaido and let us all compare to see who did better.

I'm sure you're capable of at least providing the evidence for what you've said. :)
I'm sure he meant the beginning of Wano Luffy who got one shot by Kaido......

Now, I'd argue that it is an outlier, regardless it did happen.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
You have you act like a child because you can't prove your point?

No need to get so triggered.

If you can't defend your points just say that and move on
You not admitting you're wrong=/= I can't prove my point. I said my point a good couple of posts ago, you need to read my reply before responding. Funny enough I quoted one of your old posts and you just breezed by that. Actually address what I say in the post, you spent the last couple of posts complaining instead of bringing any arguments to the table.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
You not admitting you're wrong=/= I can't prove my point. I said my point a good couple of posts ago, you need to read my reply before responding. Funny enough I quoted one of your old posts and you just breezed by that. Actually address what I say in the post, you spent the last couple of posts complaining instead of bringing any arguments to the table.
My entire opening point have points you haven't addressed. So maybe don't pout if you can't form rational counter arguements
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Drunk Kaido is stronger than sober Kaido and it is Drunk Kaido that oneshot G4 Luffy beginning of Wano.

It is a fact Kinemon fought a weaker version of Kaido and had plenty of back up, if it is even a serious argument (obviously not)

Some people just love ignoring basic context

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
My entire opening point have points you haven't addressed. So maybe don't pout if you can't form rational counter arguements
I have addressed it LMAO. But since you want to be like this, let's go over this again.

You said block mochi would be enough to harm him along with having just superior CoA, which I disagreed with. For the sake of argument, I used YOUR POST, which stated that Katakuri and Zoro have equal CoA now if Zoro and Katakuri have the same level of CoA...And we see King overwhelm Zoro and keep his with his CoA just fine regardless.....What would that imply? That King is strong enough even with his regular CoA to keep with the fighters with advanced levels of CoA on the level of Zoro and Katakuri. I hope you're still with me. This would mean that block mochi itself isn't a deciding factor here; it's not a significant factor at all. And this point gets even more laughable if we go by what I believe, that Zoro has superior CoA than Katakuri. This means that King has gone up again, someone with stronger CoA haki and attacks than Katakuri, yet he was low-diffing them.

Now let's move on to the even crazier statement that block mochi will harm King. In the fight with Zoro and King, Zoro, who has the superior AP, couldn't even tickle King; as a matter of fact, an attack capable of cutting Kaido couldn't harm King yet block Mochi, which couldn't put down WCI is hurting him?

King's defence>>Zoro's attacks>Block Mochi.

Then you just said the most ludicrous thing I've seen; you said Katakuri's COC would help his attacks? Unless you have read a hidden volume where Katakuri got haoshoku coating, that is not true at all. Regular COC does not amp your attacks.

As for the rest of the OP, it was terrible. I didn't even plan on addressing that, all I wanted to do was challenge the crazy point about Katakuri's CoA and Block Mochi.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have addressed it LMAO. But since you want to be like this, let's go over this again.

You said block mochi would be enough to harm him along with having just superior CoA, which I disagreed with. For the sake of argument, I used YOUR POST, which stated that Katakuri and Zoro have equal CoA now if Zoro and Katakuri have the same level of CoA...And we see King overwhelm Zoro and keep his with his CoA just fine regardless.....What would that imply? That King is strong enough even with his regular CoA to keep with the fighters with advanced levels of CoA on the level of Zoro and Katakuri. I hope you're still with me. This would mean that block mochi itself isn't a deciding factor here; it's not a significant factor at all. And this point gets even more laughable if we go by what I believe, that Zoro has superior CoA than Katakuri. This means that King has gone up again, someone with stronger CoA haki and attacks than Katakuri, yet he was low-diffing them.

Now let's move on to the even crazier statement that block mochi will harm King. In the fight with Zoro and King, Zoro, who has the superior AP, couldn't even tickle King; as a matter of fact, an attack capable of cutting Kaido couldn't harm King yet block Mochi, which couldn't put down WCI is hurting him?

King's defence>>Zoro's attacks>Block Mochi.

Then you just said the most ludicrous thing I've seen; you said Katakuri's COC would help his attacks? Unless you have read a hidden volume where Katakuri got haoshoku coating, that is not true at all. Regular COC does not amp your attacks.

As for the rest of the OP, it was terrible. I didn't even plan on addressing that, all I wanted to do was challenge the crazy point about Katakuri's CoA and Block Mochi.
So you stance is that in a fight between the 2 of them... Katakuri has 0 way of hurting King significantly 😂🤣😂🤣

And the rest of my post is terrible despite it noting in detail why Katakuri would beat King, sure. Sounds like a cope out, but cool I guess. Your entire focus is on CoA when there are multiple reasons why Katakuri would win EVEN if what you said is valid(hint* - it is not)

King has no way of bypassing Katakuri's FS or Mochi World Awakening. He cant fly forever as Katakuri can summon floating donuts to knock him out of the sky. And if he leaves his defense mode in favor of his speed mode he easily gets overwhelmed as Katakuri reacts with snakeman level speeds. If he leaves his defense mode to try to attack Katakuri in speed mode Katakuri would just use his Awakening to drown him. There is no scenario in which King wins this fight unless he can bypass Katakuri's FS. And as noted Katakuri has a higher battle IQ and has far more stamina

Like I said. If you can't form solid counter arguments just say that.

No black lightening proving Zoro didn't use ADVANCED CoC to augement his attack. Even Basic CoC augments attack power (Ashura). It was suspected but Zoro's utilization of it in this instance shows just having CoC makes your attacks much stronger.

Even I missed it at first.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
So you stance is that in a fight between the 2 of them... Katakuri has 0 way of hurting King significantly 😂🤣😂🤣

And the rest of my post is terrible despite it noting in detail why Katakuri would beat King, sure. Sounds like a cope out, but cool I guess. Your entire focus is on CoA when there are multiple reasons why Katakuri would win EVEN if what you said is valid(hint* - it is not)
It's not cope, you have speed and defence together and you made that a draw...The post is ass.

King has no way of bypassing Katakuri's FS or Mochi World Awakening. He cant fly forever as Katakuri can summon floating donuts to knock him out of the sky. And if he leaves his defense mode in favor of his speed mode he easily gets overwhelmed as Katakuri reacts with snakeman level speeds. If he leaves his defense mode to try to attack Katakuri in speed mode Katakuri would just use his Awakening to drown him. There is no scenario in which King wins this fight unless he can bypass Katakuri's FS. And as noted Katakuri has a higher battle IQ and has far more stamina

King has AoE attacks to bypass FS. But once again, I'm not even arguing this. I am arguing the CoA and block mochi argument. I don't really care about the rest of your post, notice how I never once quoted your OP or even addressed that awful post until you brought it up.

Like I said. If you can't form solid counter arguments just say that.

No black lightening proving Zoro didn't use ADVANCED CoC to augement his attack. Even Basic CoC augments attack power (Ashura). It was suspected but Zoro's utilization of it in this instance shows just having CoC makes your attacks much stronger.

Even I missed it at first.
So you give me head cannon. Oda artistically isn't consistent with Advanced COC, which is why when Kaido slept Luffy his Kanabo made direct contact with him, this isn't really proof of anything. Even CoC can buff attacks, Katakuri still showed piss poor AP regardless.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not cope, you have speed and defence together and you made that a draw...The post is ass.

King has AoE attacks to bypass FS. But once again, I'm not even arguing this. I am arguing the CoA and block mochi argument. I don't really care about the rest of your post, notice how I never once quoted your OP or even addressed that awful post until you brought it up.

So you give me head cannon. Oda artistically isn't consistent with Advanced COC, which is why when Kaido slept Luffy his Kanabo made direct contact with him, this isn't really proof of anything. Even CoC can buff attacks, Katakuri still showed piss poor AP regardless.
Like I said, if you can't form a reasonable argument just say that.