Games - Kingdom Hearts | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Kingdom Hearts

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Its crazy how with each entry, this series becomes even a bigger cluster F... , yet with each entry more and more stuff actually becomes more clearer and some stuff makes more sense lol Nomura is a wild man :XD and i can pretty much guess it will get even crazier ...
now that a concept of reincarnation has been introduced into the series

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The player is or rather becomes the actual Xehanort. Dream Eaters are the hearts of thousands of keyblade wielders...

Srsly Nomura. What is that guy smoking?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Holy shit ...

And another mobile game.

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
They just throw Strelitzia at us within the first seconds of the trailer. Bruh!

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Don't worry too much about the development of KH4, it shouldn't take too much time. Maybe if there is something that delays the development a bit it should be due to the shaders once they upgrade to UE5, i haven't touched UE5's source code so i don't know how the lighting with Lumen works but since they used their own shaders for KH3 for different worlds, they probably will do the same for this one(Nomura confirmed in the Q&A that there are different worlds in KH4 too).

Plus, Nomura said that he was indecisive about making KH4 or KH Verum rex but in the end he decided to go to KH4 alone because 2 games for the consumers is a bit too much + a lot of people were worried about Sora so KH4 is the next big game without spin offs in the way(tho Nomura also said that Verum Rex's development name is "Verum Rex" so maybe there is a team starting with the project).

Anyways the Osaka team already knows how to properly use UE4 so even if they change to UE5, it shouldn't take too much time. My hopes are for 2023-2024

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I like that you give us hope but between the KH3 announcement and it’s release was a 6 year-long gap. And with the current state of almost anything related to FF at Square Enix I am not exactly positive here.

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Better be pessimistic with KH than have hope it will come early, it's square after all

• Hug
Reactions: Sky