Games - Kingdom Hearts | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Kingdom Hearts

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sure. I am way too hyped for something which should have been in the game to begin with. Playing the graveyard battles as were meant to be played.
But Oathkeeper... hnnnng!

Also the hints for the plot are amazing as usual.
I want to play it so badly...

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
oh shit.... could Luxord really be the Master of Masters?? When tf are we getting an entire story on the Org XIII's origins...

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

23. January 2020

Hype Level: MAXIMUM!
So many story patches add-ons :o super hyped.
And damn, i didnt know that Kairi would be playable as well. Was this announced before? If it was i completely forgot lol

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So many story patches add-ons :o super hyped.
And damn, i didnt know that Kairi would be playable as well. Was this announced before? If it was i completely forgot lol
I was like:
- FF chars? Ah. Neat.
- Oh the Data battles return? That is kinda cool.
- Wait. Fighting 3 Anti-Aquas at once? That might be kinda bad.
- Playable Kairi? ... ... ... ... ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I am betting on Yozora (Noctis) being the secret boss like Lingering Will or Xemnas. As is tradition.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I was like:
- FF chars? Ah. Neat.
- Oh the Data battles return? That is kinda cool.
- Wait. Fighting 3 Anti-Aquas at once? That might be kinda bad.
- Playable Kairi? ... ... ... ... ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I am betting on Yozora (Noctis) being the secret boss like Lingering Will or Xemnas. As is tradition.
Oh yeah and FF characters :XD it seems like the game developers were listening to the cries of the fans.
And the first char shown being Aerith no less. Perhaps a shout-out to the FFVII remake :amuse

Oh shit i didnt even notice it was Yozora :facepalm ... was still half-asleep when i saw the trailer you posted :xp

Cant wait

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Letsss goooo Aerith and Leon, KH ain't the same without them. I'm more hyped for FF characters than playable Kairi, Square was taking crazy heat for her role in KH3 lol. More Aqua and Axel being active is all I care about

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My 2 cents after watching the trailer again:
The scenes with -Riku and the FF bunch-, -Riku and Aqua- and -Sora and Kairi- happen after the final battle.
After he vanishes, Sora ends up in the world with the starry sky and fights Not-Noctis Yozora, who will probably be the actual endboss of the game.
For why they both say the exact same line... I wonder.

That aside. Kairi is fighting Goat-Mask Xehanort with no problems at all... Err...

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The new illustration from Nomura for the Japanese exclusive Theme and probably the menu for Remind is... SOKAI!!

THANK YOU NOMURA, I LOVE YOU

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
It's a real shame it's only JP exclusive,I'm so jealous

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bro.. I just need it all in my life... waiting for the kind souls to post the full walkthrough on youtube now...

how is Aqua so perfect in every shape, way, and form whenever she appears..

there's some update/big announcement on KHUx too, hopefully another OrgXIII update

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okay I finished it all and watched the secret movie - because the data battles are horrifying and I have to git gud again - and there is so much I want to say but for now...

Just regarding the secret ending...

NOMURA YOU MADMAN!

Last edited:

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Can't wait to see the secret ending and the secret boss. The problem is that I did the remind episode with my critical mode lvl 1 and the Limit cut episode is... Uggh.

I don't want to do again for now the remind episode with another mode and I don't want to see the secret ending on YouTube... This will be a long journey...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, and about the remind episode...

SOKAI FTW

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Dammit, I spoiled myself before even playing it :xp
Well either way, i like. Its a mess, but my favorite mess. Like Sky said Nomura is a madman.
Sora mentioned that a girl told him about Yozora. I assume that girl is probably the nameless star.
Which would mean that the nameless star is not Strelitzia, but Yozora's girl from the commercial?
Fingers crossed for Verum Rex (FF Versus XIII :heh) standalone game, or at least one KH game with Yozora as the protagonist.

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Okay, finished the limitcut episode and Secret episode and...

When i finished the limitcut episode i thought that the next kingdom hearts title would be KH Dream Drop Distance 2, but with 2 more characters besides Sora and Riku. One would be Kairi and the other, i didn't know at that moment but after i saw the secret ending i'm sure that it will be Yozora.

But when i finished the secret ending i realized that i was wrong, the next title will not be Dream Drop Distance but Kingdom Hearts Versus XIII.

Sora mentioned that a girl told him about Yozora. I assume that girl is probably the nameless star.
Which would mean that the nameless star is not Strelitzia, but Yozora's girl from the commercial?
Yes Nameless Star is her. When I saw for the first time that cutscene i thought it was Strelitzia too, but after seeing a few more times, with the Verum Rex comercial and seeing the necklace of the girl I realized that she will be 'Stella', well i don't know what name will give Nomura to her now.

-------------------

Square Enix: Nomura, stop FFVersus XIII and focus on Kingdom hearts.

Nomura: Okay...

A few years later in certain trailer...

Kingdom Hearts Versus XIII Now in development
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And btw

The character that is driving NotNoctis's car is Luxord's voice actor(at least in the japanese version i haven't seen the english version of that ending). His hair style is the same too.

Last edited:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
finally got through Re:Mind, so many questions. But first: they just released a new episode like yesterday of KHuX that showed a scene from Kh1 that originally was thought to be a heartless examining room by Ansem in End of the World but it was a room Maleficent was conducting some shit and Lauriam appears with Divine Rose...? In Kh3 Pete asked Maleficent when they were in Corona if they were tracking Sora and gang and she told them "who said we were tracking them?" and it just so happens that world was the one Marluxia was lurking in, sheesh.

regarding Re:mind
-if nameless star is the girl for Verum Rex then where does Steliza come in to play? if at all?
-I'm surprised the card Luxord gave Sora never came into play, I'm convinced Luxord is MoM
-Luxu was the guy at the end of the secret movie (before re:mind) who formed the heart on the moon right? so I'm guessing that was the same person who first gave Young Xehanort the plan for darkness?
-Random but everyone being a year older gave me some feels lol, Kairi sleep for a year threw me back to when Sora was sleep from KH CoM > KH2 too

FF characters will surely be featured next game, how I see it it'll be KH3.5 which would be Verum Rex and playing with Sora and Yoroza (just a guess) where Sora is rebuilt and eventually saved from that place they're in before KH4 (final game) that features MoM, Luxu, and possibly Fortunetellers as final boss