Games - Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game | Page 60 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Would you have shot if Holt were town? And who?
Can't shot, only 1 mafia was left, if a town is lynched, we get new info to base next lynch on, and I can't shot anymore after the lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who got a better story than Brad? :Haha

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Thank you to our two hosts, selflessly hosting another game for tireless players! I really appreciate it, and I haven‘t had so much MG fun since Attack on Titan game. Was really busy through some parts of the game but didn‘t let that stop me!

Good job town! We did it through pure reasoning! and some lucky confirmable roles/situations

D1 was quite off the mark, but D2 we started thinking things through. Seeing Erin die as mafia was exactly what we needed to regain some confidence and we aced it from there.

Surely you guys wouldn’t have lynched our Doc if I was dead right? :sweatdrop

Last day really had me struggle. @Holt you claimed and acted masterfully. I had to tryhard to the max to get to you. Your angle was great, in slightly different circumstances I wouldn’t have thought it‘s you. It helped a lot to try and think like a last mafia would, I think I was spot on on some of your plans at least. It sure helped to know that we can make a mistake to feel less pressure, but I think that was earned by preventing some kills. I lied about my Hider‘s Omo-status and was fresh outta spice, if not for this lie maybe you‘d have killed me on N4 straight?

@Tatsumaki I‘m so glad my trust in you wasn‘t misplaced. :scry At some points I was starting to feel like the crazy person for not seeing you as mafia. What happened with some of your actions, was it the oversleeping?

@Shad your unorthodox style was crazy but a core part of our victory. You made for the perfect hiding spot, and helped create a coalition of trusted active townies. Surprised they didn‘t kill you to make you shoot Brand, likely a trap we successfully avoided.

@Brandish μ you played a great game. Confirmed yourself, confirmed another player and your last day thoughts were great and helped me think things through.

@Marmalade sorry for the bad lynch, but I think the whole situation around your lynch helped a lot for the next days.

I‘m outta tags for one post I think so will thank again all the players for making it a fun game.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
You made for the perfect hiding spot
lol I didn't expect that when I claimed it, it was funny that these 2 roles that don't look related at first glance interacted so well, I know it looks wierd but self confirmation is very powerful, especially if the player is a favourite mafia lynch, basically glimmer cap position 5 Jesus banshee, Panda suggested build is for position 1 xD

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
lol I didn't expect that when I claimed it, it was funny that these 2 roles that don't look related at first glance interacted so well, I know it looks wierd but self confirmation is very powerful, especially if the player is a favourite mafia lynch, basically glimmer cap position 5 Jesus banshee, Panda suggested build is for position 1 xD

I‘m just worried you‘ll start going ham as mafia too, claiming D1 Jesus or stuff and banking on the fact we just believe you without checking. Saying „Lynch me“ can actually be a powerful deterrent from doing that.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why Holt...

I got us rid of the Mortician so he couldn't confirm James and the Bodyguard got out of the picture. All we had to do is frame James, kill GrySun who didn't want to talk about TP and stir chaos the next day. Even if our chances at winning would have still been low, I don't think there was any better plan at that point. Why would you go for me, I was willing to cooperate with you man... That aside, why did you even claim 6 shots with detective.

The post below was my frustration towards you because you're an uncooperative scum :hmph
Says the person that tried to kill me N1. Also we both fumbled on Gry N2. I got frustrated not understanding why you weren’t killing. But most importantly, I had to give you up for my sake. I knew it would only fuel suspicion of M.Det but I was already locked in a hard place at that point. I did feel bad for sacrificing you, although they disappeared the moment I found out you tried to get rid of me :hmph

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Says the person that tried to kill me N1. Also we both fumbled on Gry N2. I got frustrated not understanding why you weren’t killing. But most importantly, I had to give you up for my sake. I knew it would only fuel suspicion of M.Det but I was already locked in a hard place at that point. I did feel bad for sacrificing you, although they disappeared the moment I found out you tried to get rid of me :hmph
You guys did well considering this town wasn't in a good mood to lose again xD

No town was throwing which is a big part of mafia winning condition.

I can see you win this is few things didn't line up, like Gry being immortal, doctor being suspected, necro being protected.

It funny tho, first time you try to be active and you are mafia, that a bad sign for future active Holt xD

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Last day really had me struggle. @Holt you claimed and acted masterfully. I had to tryhard to the max to get to you. Your angle was great, in slightly different circumstances I wouldn’t have thought it‘s you. It helped a lot to try and think like a last mafia would, I think I was spot on on some of your plans at least. It sure helped to know that we can make a mistake to feel less pressure, but I think that was earned by preventing some kills. I lied about my Hider‘s Omo-status and was fresh outta spice, if not for this lie maybe you‘d have killed me on N4 straight?
Yeah. I knew something like that would eventually happen, so I wanted you out earlier (N2). Also I suspected you were baiting for recruitment or bluffing. And yeah, if I had survived I would’ve tried my luck on you or brandish (via Tatsu). I was out of options anyway and never really expected I would win.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah. I knew something like that would eventually happen, so I wanted you out earlier (N2). Also I suspected you were baiting for recruitment or bluffing. And yeah, if I had survived I would’ve tried my luck on you or brandish (via Tatsu). I was out of options anyway and never really expected I would win.
Winning was decently close. Had some kills not been missing nothing would‘ve stopped you from framing a townie last day and winning, especially by picking someone like Tatsu who already was distrusted. You could‘ve gotten anyone you wanted lynched before going down a day later, could‘ve been fun for you but was a dead end.
Last day had we gone with James instead and Shad shot Bran or Tatsu you could‘ve maybe framed someone for last day. You did pretty well despite the bad situation.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@GrySun not sure if you noticed but this banshee is kind of hard hitting even if no kill was done.

Marking brandish put mafia in a situation where they can't kill the player suspected for D1 vote, forcing town to look for another lynch.

This role manipulates lynch order it like reverse assasin (when trusted since it was mainly the jesus allowing it all).

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks @GrySun for carrying <3
And this is why it was like supersmartbrain move from me in game 111 to daykill MarSun day 1, no townie town could rally around and who tries to guide town with reason. And another point as to why I couldn't have been Mafia this game.^^

Jokes aside, YAY! I LIVED! Can't actually believe I made it all the way to the end after lynching my paranoid circus mate (sorry @Marmalade but when you said investigative I got mega paranoid and in the end lynching a paranoid spy was better than lynching a doc) and having only guilty results to my name. Been a long time since I have last been lynched, at least it feels that way to me.

Maybe I should really create a "Butler" role that cannot be lynched and instead gets revealed when lynched but is not allowed to reveal themselves until then. Though I bet this won't get through the council.^^

Was a fun game, was funny to see so many, even Gry, being sus of me and worrying about whatever potential Mafia roles I could hold, like M.Mason/M.Boss. XD

Maybe it was due getting Erin and Sam on day 2 and 3, but to me it felt like this game could have profited from a sleeper or traitor to create even more chaos. And damn, both the det and spy being paranoid. Marm and me would have been soooooo confused in our night results if we had gotten to that scenario. XD XD XD

GG Mafia, GG TP, GG Town. Thanks for the game @Copy Panda and @Farfalla .

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
This was for you Margi! Marsun redemption.
Not gonna lie, I was a bit salty to be killed N1 after what happened in the previous game ^^ But oh well, what could I do, that's how it is!

And it was a very interesting game to spectate in the end, I enjoyed it :nod GG town, it was very well played from all of you!

And thank you so much @Farfalla and @Copy Panda for hosting another game so close to the previous one, you guys are the best!

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well damn it's over. Hosts went next level with two straight games lmao, thanks Farfalla and Panda.

Good game people. Holt was smooth mf mafia, really thought he was normal detective and that made me not be open-minded as much as I should be, so he was nearly MVP. But that award goes to GrySun for a true carry in both logical terms and leadership, town would not win/like it did without you. Tatsu carried the mafia pressure each day and I appreciate that, and Shad you did good coming up with plans and being a sounding board for Gry and the like.

James you are the coldest motherfucker in MG history :lmao

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Just wanna take a moment and appreciate the good plays that were done on both sides this game:
- Erichii's amazing block on gaj bringing about Holt's survival till the end,
- Gry's ingenious baiting 2 times: 1 with unkillable bait preventing 2 night kills, and the loud mention of his hiding behind shad and then not hiding behind anyone the next night to save spice.

already mentioned the good reads on ppl during the game, also gj to shad on his D2 reads, too bad he went for completely diff players during the game xD and marked only townies XD. But in my eyes it's understandable, james and tatsu were sus in my eyes till the end (james more towards the end but tatsu from d1 xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.