Light Novel - Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei by Satou Tsutomu and Ishida Kana | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Light Novel Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei by Satou Tsutomu and Ishida Kana

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Chapter 14 is translated.

“Which is to say that had I not interfered, hundreds upon thousands of paper strips filled with burning heat would have shredded the delicate flesh of a pair of Year 1 female students. Is that the gist of what you are trying to say?”

Best quote ever:Haha

Takuma is really blinded by his ambition, his magic his cool though. I agree that he really needs a good beating, it would better if a "Weed" like Tatsuya was the one to whoop his ass but at least we'll see Tomitsuka's abilities. I am liking the Saegusa twins more and more.

Apparently Tatsuya is spied, I think the spy is Kento or Chiaki.

EDIT: About Miyuki who is now able to feel Tatsuya's uneasiness, don't you think it means her Mental Interference magic is growing? She inherited power from the 1st type, I won't be surprised if she develops a magic similar to Miya soon.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Im finally current! Thank goodness for Winter Break.

Chapter 14 is translated.

“Which is to say that had I not interfered, hundreds upon thousands of paper strips filled with burning heat would have shredded the delicate flesh of a pair of Year 1 female students. Is that the gist of what you are trying to say?”

Best quote ever:Haha

Takuma is really blinded by his ambition, his magic his cool though. I agree that he really needs a good beating, it would better if a "Weed" like Tatsuya was the one to whoop his ass but at least we'll see Tomitsuka's abilities. I am liking the Saegusa twins more and more.

Apparently Tatsuya is spied, I think the spy is Kento or Chiaki.

EDIT: About Miyuki who is now able to feel Tatsuya's uneasiness, don't you think it means her Mental Interference magic is growing? She inherited power from the 1st type, I won't be surprised if she develops a magic similar to Miya soon.
I hope we get a Takuma v Tatsuya fight I really want to see Million Blades true strength. The Saegusa sisters though are kind of uninteresting in the attacks (as Kasumi is just a dull personality to be honest, she could have been more into it).

The spy part kind of makes me think of back to first year of who is the spy among them, it didnt seem like it said the spy is well only joining in now

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The anime website has been updated with a new picture and trailer. There are news about the cast and staff too. Looks great:hee.

---------- Post added January 01, 2014 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was December 31, 2013 at 05:32 PM ----------

Volume 15 completed

Batman Tatsuya :wtf and when he said Maki to "break off" with Takuma I couldn't help but laugh. The plot is becoming more serious now, Zhou wants to kill Maki but what does Maki want to do with Takuma?:gwah

Fujibayashi said the spy is a she then it's probably Haruka, her magic is perfect for this job and she has already been caught by ES, but with everything she endured in the previous volumes I can't picture her succeeding at tailing Tatsuya :XD also it seems so obvious that I doubt it.

If I remember well Naotsugu succeeded to tail Tatsuya despite his ES, it means others can. But regardless of gender I think Kokonoe would fit, he knows his secrets, is an expert ninja etc. Maybe Fujibayashi said "she" to lure him?

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just a heads up, the nine schools competition arc has started in the manga

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just a heads up, the nine schools competition arc has started in the manga
The art is good at least, not like for the Yokohama one. But I find Tatsuya's expressions in the last pages were exaggerated, considering his personality.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The art is good at least, not like for the Yokohama one. But I find Tatsuya's expressions in the last pages were exaggerated, considering his personality.
Yeah thats what is throwing me off with this is that the feelings makes Tatsuya feel way more expressful and such in this arc, which IMO is way too early for it to be happening. I mean end of first year and maybe 2nd year he is more lively and such, but this arc, hes still supposed to be, well more trying to keep a straight face always. That panel when Miyuki does her Onii-sama for example in the 2nd chapter of this Nine Schools Arc is questionable.

Though I love Miki! Precious Miki on the cover page and then blushing and being all flustered at Erika. (and happy Leo). Perfect for that part.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We should have more infos about the anime in March according to the site.

That's really long, I hope to see Mayumi before this date...

---------- Post added February 07, 2014 at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2014 at 12:33 AM ----------

Volume 13 will be out on April 10

A new 9SC arc. Since the new freshmen will participate we could possibly see the Saegusa brothers, other members of the Master Clans or other Yotsuba factions as spectators. I want to see how strong Masaki is now :x3.

First High was too strong last year. It will be interesting to see the skills of the Kuroba twins and Minami. There is a lot of possibilities :hee.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope we get to see Kento Sumisu in it!. And of course our favorite Takuma and million blades.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I hope we get to see Kento Sumisu in it!. And of course our favorite Takuma and million blades.
Since there is an Engineering Course now, he'll most likely be a participant, Mizuki could have more important role in this competion. I wonder how many will fight for Tatsuya :teehee.

Among the freshmen, Takuma is the one I want to see the most now, his interactions with the others especially, i want to see more of Minami's magic too. But still, Masaki and Georges are the one I want to see the most. Masaki is the only one of the master clans who was fighting like an "idiot", the fact that his goal is to beat Tatsuya makes things more interesting too.

---------- Post added March 07, 2014 at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was February 08, 2014 at 05:08 PM ----------

Volume 13 cover

First Saegusas and know the Yotsuba twins, makes sense. I am not sure if the red (blood?) is here because of their background or if it means something tragic will happen in this vol. 1st High is going to have some competition this time.

I am really interested to see their magics, Ayako could be from the 2nd lineage. If the Saegusa brothers could finally appear it would be perfect.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kuroba getting a cover, this is on the right track to be a potentially good cover and arc. Did it get a title yet?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Region blocked in US, but the images look good for Leo!!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Region blocked in US, but the images look good for Leo!!
Another link
[video=dailymotion;x1fg426]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fg426_%E3%82%88%E3%81%8F%E3%82%8F%E3%81%8B%E3%82%8B%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E7%A7%91-%E7%AC%AC%E4%BA%8C%E5%9B%9E-%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E7%A7%91%E9%AB%98%E6%A0%A1%E7%9A%84%E5%8A%A3%E7%AD%89%E7%94%9F%E5%90%A7-%E7%99%BE%E5%BA%A6%E8%B4%B4%E5%90%A7_shortfilms[/video]

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks, Leo sounds perfect, actually just what I imagined for Mizuki and Tatsuya too. May take awhile to warm up to Miyuki voice though, I guess not how I imagined.

---------- Post added March 21, 2014 at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was March 09, 2014 at 12:54 PM ----------

The display up at animejapan

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty fantastic action there and they make the miyuki tatsuya moments just as memorable as the manga. Only a few more weeks!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Interviews and clips

I think I couldn't be more hyped, Madhouse is fabulous. This looks really good, it seems they will really adapt Reminiscence.

I liked when Manabu said Tatsuya is cool :nod and that Iwasaki music at the end :hip.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interviews and clips

I think I couldn't be more hyped, Madhouse is fabulous. This looks really good, it seems they will really adapt Reminiscence.

I liked when Manabu said Tatsuya is cool :nod and that Iwasaki music at the end :hip.

You mean the first four volumes + volume 8?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You mean the first four volumes + volume 8?
No, they better don't do that. I guess they'll adapt 8 volumes or maybe they are just flashbacks.

I think it would be better to adapt till volume 07, ending at the YD arc seems perfect to me, the abilities of almost all the magicians are discovered, we have MB and Cocytus etc. After the 9SC they need to adapt at least the summer chapter and the new election from V05.

OVAs or a movie for Reminiscene would be better IMO.