Hangout - MH's Butler Café | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout MH's Butler Café

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sorry, i also never read Vassalord. And none of my friends does so far.
Mangaupdates is the only help now. It's described as shonen-ai, so no sex.

leeloochan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi there! This is my first post in Mangahelpers and I couldn't find where should I present myself, so I hope I can do it here. I've been reading Yaoi since I'm 18 (I'm 22 nowadays). I've already read almost all yaoi mangas translated and uploaded in manga traders xD My favorite ones are Totally captivated, Bi no Isu, Bóndz, Cut, Doushitemo Furetakunai, Cafe Latte Rhapsody, and some more :P... and my currently addiction are Super Lovers and Elektel Delusion. I hope to get along with everyone here!

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Oi. ;)
Welcome to MH. There is a section called Member Zone, if you want to try too.
But this is the place to talk about Boys Love with passion.

I don't know all of the mangas that you listed, i'm a slow reader. :sweatdrop

Monleela

Reaction score
Country
United States
Need help in Chinese

Hey, can some of you who know Chinese translate the Kohitsuji Project yaoi from chap 4-7??? It Chinese, since I don't understand Chinese at all so I can't translate it, thank for tanslate

yuuki981

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can someone give me a website where i can read fantasy paradise that will be cheaper then 7$ to buy.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Can someone give me a website where i can read fantasy paradise that will be cheaper then 7$ to buy.
I didn't really understand the request.
Tell me if i'm wrong, but do you want a website to read the mangas, any boys love manga?
So far, only one official online reader: Jmanga

Sublime is the current publisher in english for most mangas in the USA now, you can check their titles here: http://www.sublimemanga.com

For non official readers, google is your friend.

---------- Post added August 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was August 07, 2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

Yay, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi debuted at number 4 on Oricon

01. One Piece #67 (1,754,309)
02. Naruto #61 (309,453 / 1,016,150)
03. Hetalia Axis Powers Special Edition #5 (165,910 / 166,134)
04. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi~Onodera Ritsu no Baai~ Special Edition #7 (100,454 / 109,930)
05. Gaku #17 (94,866 / 96,232)
06. Beelzebub #17 (86,079)
07. Soredemo Machi wa Mawaateiru #10 (77,605 / 78,681)
08. Channel wa Sonomama! 【HHTV Hokkaidou★Telebi】 #5 (69,160 / 70,544)
09. Sukitte Iinayo。#9 (66,794 / 233,588)
10. Nisekoi #3 (66,177)
Yes, as you can see, Volume 07 of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi debuted in number 4 with a total of100k copies sold in the first week (the other 9k were from stores that started to sell the book earlier than official day).

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I saw that! I can't remember a BL manga selling so well, HOLY COW. Congrats, Sekaichi Hatsukoi! :wtf Maybe I need to get off the fence and start reading it already.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wow, Loveless was re-launched in omnibus edition in the USA and it reached the 7th place in the manga sales.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-19/new-york-times-manga-best-seller-list-october-7-13

:confetti

---------- Post added October 25, 2012 at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was October 22, 2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

Japanese Amazon released BL mangas for kindle.
It's just a few, but it's the first step. From the first look of it, i recognized The Tyrant falls in love in the list.

Amazon.jp

Thnaks to fencer_x for pointing this out.

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Oh boy, now that I've read Magi I'm really trying to resist buying Sinbad/Jafar doujinshi on top of buying Beelzebub doujinshi. :facepalm

I find Sinja such a surprise pairing to come out of Magi's fandom, and yet it makes perfect sense to me. O_O And to be honest, the Magi fandom has really surprised me by being totally not bitchy towards its female characters. They in general love all the characters regardless of being male or female, and that makes me happy.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
JManga Adds Boys-Love Manga From Oh My God!'s Natsuho Shino

The online manga website JManga announced on Thursday via newsletter that it is adding four new manga series next Thursday. The new manga include Natsuho Shino's Takatoh-sanchi no Komatta Jijyou and Rokuroichi's A Transparent Orange in the Lip manga (pictured at right). The website will also add the first volume of Wadapen's Tokyo Cycle Girl (Tokyo Jitensha Shōjo) and Mai Nakahara, Kana Ueda, Sayuri Yahagi, Saori Hayama, and Tatsunari Sakuraba's Koetama manga.

Shino's one-volume Takatoh-sanchi no Komatta Jijyou boys-love manga ran in Libre Publishing's Be x Boy magazine, and Libre Publishing released the compiled book volume in 2010. JManga previously published Shino's Oh my god! manga last year. Digital Manga Publishing has also released Shino's Kurashina Sensei's Passion and Stop bullying me! manga series.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...oys-love-manga-from-oh-my-god-s-natsuho-shino

If you are from North America, enjoy one more BL manga released online. ;)

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Join the Mangahelpers ANIME AWARDS 2012!
Nominate, cast your votes, discuss the categories, have fun.

Cupid

MH Senpai
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
:luv I AM FLYING AROUND MH LOOKING FOR LOVE PLEASE JOIN HERE :luv

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Japanese Company Otome's Way to Release Boys-Love Manga in English

Company to offer digital titles starting in April with plans for print titles in the future

The Japanese promotional and management company Otome's Way has confirmed with ANN that it plans to release boys-love and yaoi manga titles in English starting in April. The company will release a mixture of short works and long serialized works digitally on its web store (which has not yet launched), and will accept payments via PayPal. The company noted that it currently is working with about 30 manga creators.

All titles released by Otome's Way will be new works. Some of the works may have been posted on authors' official websites before Otome's Way's release, but none of the titles have been otherwise published before. The digital manga will be available to readers in North America, Western Europe, Scandinavia, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Australia. Japanese editions of the titles will also be available for customers in Japan.

The company told ANN it plans to release manga in print in the future, which can be shipped worldwide.

The company's official website currently lists the following artists:

Jiu Senno
Kei Amamiya
Ai Yusura
Akai Kurokawa
Momo To'en
Erikirie
ruz
Hiyoko Utsunomiya
Mami & Natsumi
Seri Fujimiya
Sigma Torai
Mocca Hayashi
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ome-way-to-release-boys-love-manga-in-english

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Sex Pistols/Love Pistols Manga to Resume in Japan

Tarako Kotobuki's "science love fiction" story to resume in Magazine Be-Boy's 20th anniversary issue

The official website for Libre Publishing's Magazine Be-Boy has revealed that Tarako Kotobuki will resume her Sex Pistols boys-love manga in the magazine's April issue, which will ship on March 7. The issue will commemorate the 20th anniversary since Libre launched Magazine Be-Boy.

Viz Media's SuBLime imprint is releasing the series under the name Love Pistols digitally in North America, with the sixth volume scheduled to be released later this month. Tokyopop's Blu imprint previously published the first five volumes of the series physically between 2007-2008. Libre Publishing released the sixth volume in Japan in October 2010.

The "science love fiction" story of Sex Pistols revolves around a high school boy who discovers that he is part of a select group of humans. These individuals did not evolve from primates, but from various animals such as leopards and black bears.

The manga received a two-episode video anime series in 2010-2011.
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-06/sex-pistols/love-pistols-manga-to-resume-in-japan

---------- Post added March 01, 2013 at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2013 at 06:38 PM ----------

Viz's SuBLime Adds Rieko Yoshihara's Into Illusion Novel/Manga Project

Simultaneous worldwide English release for new boys-love project from Ai no Kusabi author

SuBLime, the boys-love imprint of the North American manga publisher Viz Media, announced on Thursday that it will release Rieko Yoshihara (Ai no Kusabi) and Ryo Tateishi's Into Illusion manga and novel project. The project is being released in Libre's Be-Boy Gold magazine on a bimonthly basis and will consist of novel chapters written by Yoshihara and manga chapters written in collaboration with Tateishi.

SuBLime describes the series as follows:

Takumi, Kouki, and Jin are three boys living a normal high school life, until the day when a traumatic car accident turns their lives upside down. Caught up in a phenomenon that twists the boundaries between the realms of the supernatural and the world of man, their fates seems to be sealed…and yet they survive. What does their mysterious survival mean, and how will it change their lives?

The first installment in the project will be released in the June issue of Be-Boy Gold at the end of April. SuBLime will release the English version on April 29 via its website. Each installment will cost US$3.99.

Digital Manga Publishing released the seventh novel in Yoshihara's Ai no Kusabi boys-love novel series in August. The novels inspired a two-episode original video anime series in 1992 and 1994. A four-episode video anime remake series shipped in Japan in 2012. The anime studio AIC (Ah! My Goddess, Bamboo Blade) animated both the original and remake series. Media Blasters is releasing the remake series in North America.

Tateishi previously illustrated Mizumi Takaoka's Amai Wana de Torokasete and Amai Wana de Aegasete boys-love novels and Kanna Natsumi's Omeruta ~Kochō no Yume no Hate manga.

Update: Background information added.
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...o-yoshihara-into-illusion-novel/manga-project

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Digital Manga Adds Boys-Love Titles Apple & Honey, Wolf Magic

Also: Final Vampire Hunter D volume, Castle Mango volume 2

North American publisher Digital Manga Inc. announced at its panel at Fanime on Saturday that it has licensed Hideyoshico's Apple and Honey (Ringo ni Hachimitsu, pictured at right) and Apple and Honey: His Rose Colored Life (Kare no Barairo no Jinsei, pictured far right) manga and Natsuki Zippo's Wolf Magic (Ōkami wa Mahō o) boys-love manga (pictured below left) for print.

Hideyoshico's Apple and Honey and the sequel Apple and Honey: His Colored Life are each one-volume manga. Their stories begin when Natsuki Matsuda, a gay second-year college student, is invited to a curry club by a younger man. Tokyo Mangasha released the two volumes in 2011 and 2012.

Tokyo Mangasha also released the one-volume Wolf Magic manga in Japan last August. The story follows college student Higuchi when he meets the older student Nagase. Nagase is taciturn and seemingly expressionless at first, but he opens up to Higuchi when they get to know each other.

In addition, Digital Manga revealed that it will release the eighth and final volume of Hideyuki Kikuchi and Saiko Takaki's Vampire Hunter D manga and the second volume of Muku Ogura and Narise Konohara's Castle Mango boys-love manga. The company stated that Yaoi-Con will take place again next year, but cannot announce the location and dates yet.
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...s-boys-love-titles-apple-and-honey-wolf-magic

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Today is 08/01
Happy Yaoi Day!

Georgie

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yaoi day? 801 ? I had to look it up and now I'm educated.

Happy yaoi day! then.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Last Oricon charts showed Sekai ichi Hatsukoi in the top 10. That's huge achievement in a week full of heavy weights like OP, Bleach and Kuroko no Basket releases.
That's something to celebrate along with the announced animated movie.

July 29th ~ August 4th (Credits for Negative Syndicate / revolution_d1)

01. One Piece #71 (1,542,134)
02. Ao no Exorcist #11 (349,758)
03. Kuroko no Basket #23 (314,750)
04. Bleach #60 (255,363)
05. Toriko #26 (148,170)
06. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi~Onodera Ritsu no Baai~ #6 (119,268)
07. Haikyuu!! #7 (117,022)
08. Shokugeki no Souma #3 (108,389)
09. Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu。#4 (96,764 / 255,883)
10. Sket Dance #32 (96,020)
It has the potential to surpass Junjou Romantica volume sales.
:yaoi

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Aw we dont have a thread for BL that we read. Anyway just read one oneshot from peek a yaoi (tumblr), Laundry which was really good with two dudes in their dorm who had an really exciting experience while washing laundry. Good intimate scene of sorts, and kind of funny reveal at the end, and the artist is really good. Ill always remember.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I picked up another yaoi manga recently, its always so shocking when I buy it and it comes with the plastic wrap on it. I didnt think Crimson Spell would be that explicit (havent read it yet) but then I flipped to a page, and was like, oh no wonder its wrapped.

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I picked up another yaoi manga recently, its always so shocking when I buy it and it comes with the plastic wrap on it. I didnt think Crimson Spell would be that explicit (havent read it yet) but then I flipped to a page, and was like, oh no wonder its wrapped.
Yamane Ayano's mangas are usually pretty explicit. :XD Don't let the smut catch you off guard though, she writes pretty good stories and characters.