Anime - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Anime News and Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Anime News and Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
As the title says this thread is to compile all information regarding the upcoming anime.

We should get scans and a PV tomorrow or wednesday but from what we know:

Assuming they don't change their VAs(don't see why they would do that). Lancelot and Tristan will be voiced by Kouki Uchiyama and Ayumu Murase respectively.

Brim787

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
At last . Kings & Queens , we feast .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Admittedly , I wonder where the 1st Season’s gonna end . Hope they depict events more accurately . Mainly a lot of Gowther related events in the Liones Raid . Same thing happened towards the end , like Meliodas v. Demon Zeldris being cut .

Though I love that I called Sins would finish with 100 Episodes . A very full number of Episodes .

However , I still do want them to add their special nuances & extra whatnots as they should . Would just love a better compromise .

(Unrelated , but I hate how the English keeps switching up name pronunciations at times😭💔 Rip May-el & Ed-in-burg . I hope they keep Anne’s name the same from the start , regardless of the pick)

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Don't see any reason to be super happy ATM but the fact that it's not Deen or Marvy Jack is already a plus.

Most likely it'll be a 2 cour series? If they want to introduce all the KoA at least, which is likely though perhaps not ideal but for hype it works. NNT's first season was the best by far and it was 2 cour. I don't remember how I felt exactly but overall it was decent. They completed the first saga which had more than 100 chapters.

Chapter 83 would be a good way to end it IMO, especially with the new pages where Percival gets knighted. This one or Chapter 89 (probably the best).

Last edited:

Brim787

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would definitely love that ! But yeah , like you said , ideally it isn’t entirely in the cards for them to adapt up to 83 . However , maybe if we pray to the great Opink he’ll make it happen .

I really hope they don’t cliffhanger us at an awkward time either . Like right after 1 of the last 3-4 arcs .

Cant would mark a nice transition , it ends Chapter 32/33 . It’d kinda blueball everybody to end it with the Lancelot reveal , & also might put a burden on them to get the show out faster . We don’t wanna go through Deadline Hell again . Just hoping for an adaptation that brings us as much positive catharsis as it can .

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I know I said S1 was the best by far and it should be true. But I checked my old posts when the NNT anime was airing and most are super negative wow :D.

They skipped 6, even 7 chapters sometimes. If it's 2 cour for so many chapters it will probably not be good...

everythingnice

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
The only complain I had about NNT first season was that they completely changed Gowther's introduction arc. Other than that it was great, it was what compelled me to read the manga. But actually they just adapted 100 chapters and skipped chapter 101 completely which made me upset for some reason. Anyway I'm happy about this new studio. It seemingly helped in an anime I am dearly fond of. Looking forward to it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There it is:

Last edited:

Rizaadxn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. It might actually get a good adaptation.

Zerodx

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
They didn't hide Lancelot identity huh

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I have mixed feelings about this. I won't be continuing with the manga due to very obvious reasons, but if the animation for this is good then I guess I can just enjoy the fights and not watch the rest.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I like Percival's voice. Was expecting something childish but it's nice that they chose someone like this.

They didn't hide Lancelot identity huh
:Haha I thought that maybe the voice would be more pet-like but it's exactly the same :XD.

Official site.

Last edited:

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I like Percival's voice. Was expecting something childish but it's nice that they chose someone like this.
Didnt expect this one at all....but i guess its appropriate for 16yr old....hope it grows on me in mean time

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There it is:

Speaking of animation, I'm already AFRAID of what's going to come out of it... it's all cute in the teaser and in the first few chapters and then the quality just goes downhill. what they did in Nanatsu's animation was a lot of humiliation. lastly i really hope they learned from their mistakes and i know the studio is different from animation in the past.

Brim787

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hype! Hype!! HYYYYYYYPE !!!

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States

poster along with character visuals for Donny sin Nasiens and Anne
anime will air in October 2023

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Donny looks the best on this poster. Then Nasiens, then Anne.

Donny, Nasiens and Anne's seiyuus will be revealed the 26th:

Sin as well but we already know :XD.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
They are all rather new. I have heard Donny(Denji from CSM) and Anne's VAs before (Urushi from Ayumu) before but not Nasiens's.