Anime - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Anime News and Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Anime News and Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah episode 23 really prolong the conversation but it good that they add little bit extra scene like mini percy absorb an attack and explode but was expecting the episode ended when Tristan rip off Mela giant head. I guess s1 ended with Meliodas arrive
But we see the Chaos Knights's arrival in the video you posted so we should get Meliodas and Lancelot VS Arthur.

Zerodx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
But we see the Chaos Knights's arrival in the video you posted so we should get Meliodas and Lancelot VS Arthur.
It can be also a extra scenes showing the Chaos knight travel to Liones. It just my guess though since the anime has plenty of extra scenes

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It felt very slow. None of the attacks looked impressive too, though Percival's assault was better than the rest.

I guess they are going to blow their load for the final episode.

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, the new episode felt kinda sluggish? Also, some attacks seemed to have virtually no wind-up where you'd expect them to animate some and some of the attacks hitting didn't really feel like it conveyed any response? Like, not hit feedback or impact, especially with Gawain's fiery ground explosion and Tristan's star attack. Those felt surprisingly weak.

What we had in terms of animation didn't look too bad imo, tho. Just a bit janky. Gawain's shrunken selfs' voice is kinda cute tho.

Zerodx

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yup, that why they announce that season 2 that early. For last episode of a season that sure was huge cliffhanger

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yup, that why they announce that season 2 that early. For last episode of a season that sure was huge cliffhanger
Where did it end? Right before Tristan VS Arthur?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Watched it. Again, a bit slow. Not fond of the way they prolonged Percival and Isolde VS Meragalan, makes the latter looks too weak. I think with these exchanges alone Percival and Isolde have more interactions than in the whole manga :amuse .

The Tristan scenes were pretty good though and they depicted how sinister his power is better than in the manga. I liked the sudden change of tone in his voice once he used his Demon powers.

Arthur's moments were good as well, but if they wanted a cliffhanger ending I think they could have at least ended it at Meliodas's arrival? With what they added I think it would have been much better, they could have done it.

Other than the scenes of people noticing Arthur's powers and Tristan repeatedly piercing Meragalan's corpse, they added interactions between Gawain and Donny.

Overall, 7/10 for me. Definitely a better adaptation than any of the NnT ones. I think they shouldn't have skipped certain scenes like Percival groping and Lancelot dreaming of Guinevere but it was pretty faithful overall.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So the anime didn't end at the end of the Liones arc, nor at the end of Chapter 80, nor at the end of Chapter 78, but rather in the middle of Chapter 77?
An unexpected choice

But overall, whether as an episode or a season, it was good

I wish we had gotten better, but even what we got is good

Watched it. Again, a bit slow. Not fond of the way they prolonged Percival and Isolde VS Meragalan, makes the latter looks too weak. I think with these exchanges alone Percival and Isolde have more interactions than in the whole manga :amuse .
I agree that these were unnecessary things, but does Meragalan need something to make him appear weaker?
Meragalan was disappointing compared to the fusion of two commandments even in the manga.
We saw him being knocked down by fodder Holy Knights under the leadership of old Dreyfus and Hendrickson.
We also saw old Dreyfus repelling his attacks and Isolde dodging his attacks

Even Base Galand without his full power, seemed much stronger in his early appearance in nnt

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
damn...I love how they finally got the dark wings done after s2 of sds....finally it looks good to be watched...and the whole scene with arthur was very well done..the 3d shot...both the art and animation..