Anime - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Anime News and Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Anime News and Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Soma Saitou as Chion is so fitting...

There are some mistakes on Uchiyama's profile.

Zerodx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah I can already imagine Chion voice

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Chion sounding like Moriarty...wow. And they spoiled everything in that new clip.
Anya's all grown up now and chasing after nephilims...heh.

BTW, @Demonspeed , Lancelot's Shining Road is Blue, and better developed than in GoE, methinks. It seems white as he shoots it, but when it traces over the ground towards the target it shines blue, even over the landscape it crosses. This time around it does look Lunar in theme.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
4 chapters adapted. It ended right at Tristan's apparition. It was pretty smooth.

Seeing these attacks from the Tristan Platoon always pisses me off. I can't believe how stupid they were and the fact that Chion got away scott-free. Their voices are all pretty good though.

The Xalura Ndu moment was nice as well.

There are gems for what I thought was Gawain's Dawn? It's weird. Not sure what to think of it.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
4 chapters adapted. It ended right at Tristan's apparition. It was pretty smooth.

Seeing these attacks from the Tristan Platoon always pisses me off. I can't believe how stupid they were and the fact that Chion got away scott-free. Their voices are all pretty good though.

The Xalura Ndu moment was nice as well.

There are gems for what I thought was Gawain's Dawn? It's weird. Not sure what to think of it.
Did you watch it on Netflix or found the raw?

Zerodx

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Episode 17 ended with Meliodas and Tristan debut in the sequel. I kinda feel that Meliodas look kinda wierd but I probably will use to it after a while. That retarded Chion art almost look like the manga.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Seeing these attacks from the Tristan Platoon always pisses me off. I can't believe how stupid they were
Well, Chion's attack was intentional, even though he knew that Percival was a KOA and not an enemy
As for Isolde, it is no secret that she is not smart at all, and she was driven by her anger and her personal problems with Percival, so she chose to believe Chion.
Jade is the only one who initially opposed the matter and thought that was wrong, but it seems that he chose to follow the majority decision over his personal decision.

the fact that Chion got away scott-free
Well, he is a prince so.., as you know, the judiciary may side with him, or perhaps they chose to overlook his trivialities because of his past.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
T
RAW. I don't use Netflix but I don't think they are up to date anyway.
Thanks, getting ready to watch it myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for Isolde, it is no secret that she is not smart at all,
Excuse me, how?! She's more naive in some areas, but those are likely due to the lack of a mother figure. Did it ever cross your mind that her mother might've passed away early? She only ever mentioned a father.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Excuse me, how?! She's more naive in some areas, but those are likely due to the lack of a mother figure. Did it ever cross your mind that her mother might've passed away early? She only ever mentioned a father.
I mean, Isolde has shown since her first appearance that she is easily fooled and that she is the type who always tends to attack, even before thinking carefully.
And i don't remember that we ever saw her thinking or planning anything (except Tristan and maybe Jade after his death).

So thinking that she is not smart at all is not wrong (at least she seems to have the lowest IQ we've seen among the Platoons members)

Last edited:

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I mean, Isolde has shown since her first appearance that she is easily fooled and that she is the type who always tends to attack, even before thinking carefully.
I don't remember that we ever saw her thinking or planning anything (except Tristan and maybe Jade after his death).

I honestly think she's not smart, and I think that's clear (at least she seems to have the lowest IQ we've seen among the Platoons members)
Both Isolde and Jade were fooled by their childhood friend Chion( whom they trust) and triggered by Percival's individual actions. I don't see her making mistaken and rash judgements where they're due and information is kept away from her as defining her overall level of intelligence. If we're to go by those standards, Anne would come across as far less intelligent for falling for Sin(whom she'd been travelling with for a while)'s rage baiting after the Ardd situation and holding onto her bias against him solely because of the cloud of lies. She even questioned him after the Lance reveal too, even though he kept saving their lives.
Should we forget Lancelot's own blunder that's still to come this arc and we can't spoil?! They all end up making emotionally ladden mistakes, especially when they're blindsided by affection they bear people close to them. And the fact that they wait till after this fiasco to give Percy any talk on self-control and respecting boundaries?
...You're the one who must be kidding.
And she's portrayed as overthinking, in fact.
that it makes her lose sight of some details and it affects her self-image. You accuse her of attacking fast?! Last time I checked, her rashness in attacking saved Percy from Meragaland's crushing grip. Before anyone(Anne, to be specific) tried to bring any apologies to the table. She still saw fit to look beyond her personal issues with his behaviour and help him out too, not only try to protect Tristan, who is her charge, as bodyguard
Most of these characters are portrayed as very little calculating/planning. We just exited an arc where all the msain heroes still needed coaching from Sin, and even then got triggered by the slightest remark( Anne's reaction to I forget nasty helmet stripper's name).
And the MVP in impulsiveness, as shown this very episode, is still Percy. Does that make him the least intelligent of them all?! No, it makes him flawed. The mistakes they make make them flawed. The worst of them all
still Chion who made the worst conscious decisions(the main indicator of lack of intelligence), willfully ignoring all the information he had available and he decided not to share, to the potential detriment of his homeland and family. And we all can see he does these things so openly he almost instantly gets caught, in spite of sometimes trying to hide his deeds

Anyway, for my own take on the episode, I'm pleasantly surprised with the TP member voices(all of them sound exactly like I imagined them while reading the manga), they did manage to handle the height differences there better, and I can see the awkwardness of Mel's portrayal, they went for very messy body proportions matched with the prettifying texturing, bold colourings, and facial redesigns that work better in shoujo/josei series. Same thing happened with Hendy...and it looks creepy :crying
I see they tried to be more accurate with Chion's magic, since he's only later shown to summon his spirits from the gems he caries around.
Nice echoing effect on "Xalura Ndu" though.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Both Isolde and Jade were fooled by their childhood friend Chion( whom they trust) and triggered by Percival's individual actions. I don't see her making mistaken and rash judgements where they're due and information is kept away from her as defining her overall level of intelligence.
I mean, at least Jade showed confusion and doubt about Chion's claims, unlike Isolde, who didn't.

If we're to go by those standards, Anne would come across as far less intelligent for falling for Sin(whom she'd been travelling with for a while)'s rage baiting after the Ardd situation and holding onto her bias against him solely because of the cloud of lies. She even questioned him after the Lance reveal too, even though he kept saving their lives.
I mean, it's not like I think Anne is smart (

To clarify, being not smart doesn't mean necessarily that you are stupid/dumb
"Smart" refers to a high level of intelligence, while "stupid" refers to a low level of intelligence
You may not be classified in either of them and have only an average intelligence level

Both Anne and Isolde seem to me to have a moderate level of intelligence at most (perhaps the opposite will appear in the future, and perhaps not).

Should we forget Lancelot's own blunder that's still to come this arc and we can't spoil?! They all end up making emotionally ladden mistakes, especially when they're blindsided by affection they bear people close to them. And the fact that they wait till after this fiasco to give Percy any talk on self-control and respecting boundaries?

Let us not talk about what Lancelot did in the previous manga arc, because you know we will never come to an understanding, because i don't see what he did wrong.
I also don't see how this is similar to Isolde trying to crush the balls of a 12 year old boy because of a misunderstanding that she did not inquire about.

And she's portrayed as overthinking, in fact.
She's really overthinking, but all her thoughts it seem about Tristan (and few somethings about Jade after his death due to sadness and guilt)

Most of these characters are portrayed as very little calculating/planning. We just exited an arc where all the msain heroes still needed coaching from Sin, and even then got triggered by the slightest remark( Anne's reaction to I forget nasty helmet stripper's name).
And the MVP in impulsiveness, as shown this very episode, is still Percy. Does that make him the least intelligent of them all?! No, it makes him flawed. The mistakes they make make them flawed. The worst of them all
Other than Nasiens, i don't think anyone from Percival Platoon is smart

In fact i would say that out of all the 4koa and their Platoon the only ones i would describe as "smart character" are Lancelot, Chion, Nasiens, and Gawain (when she doesn't let her arrogant nature lead her on).

Again, when i say that the character is not intelligent, i do not necessarily mean that he is stupid, because i can mean that he has an average level of intelligence.

I don't think Percival's educational circumstances in the mountain alone with his grandfather might be the same as Tristan platoon who live in Liones

+ Percival also doesn't seem smart to me

An "Smart character" is a character who shows a high level of intelligence compared to other characters
Did Percival show a high level of intelligence compared to the rest characters? No
Did Isolde do it? No too

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Sumire Morohoshi is Guinevere's VA.

She is one of the few who was voicing a character in NnT as well: Gerheade.

Episode ended with Guinevere's kiss. This isn't a bad episode, but the faces aren't pretty to look at most of the time. This is especially jarring when looking at Tristan, who is quite the bishie.
Chion looked pretty good where it mattered. Souma Saitou is so perfect for him, you can't hear him and not want to murder this guy :twitch .

I wish they had kept Anne's line about the platoon's name.

Zerodx

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Normal episode this week not bad but not that good. Get ready for the hater round 1

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
"Smart" refers to a high level of intelligence, while "stupid" refers to a low level of intelligence
No, "smart" refers to how you apply whatever level of intelligence, that's why categorisations of "book smart" and "street smart" and others exist. That's why the phrasings "smart choice" and "dumb mistake" exist. Cause smart tends to be more specific to isolated choices/events. That's why I'm addressing the characters as making mistakes related to certain aspects of their development, and not at all relevant to their overall level of intelligence, or experience.
Let us not talk about what Lancelot did in the previous manga arc, because you know we will never come to an understanding, because i don't see what he did wrong.
I also don't see how this is similar to Isolde trying to crush the balls of a 12 year old boy because of a misunderstanding that she did not inquire about.
No, no, no, you don't get to eschew what suits your bias while you make damning claims about a character that was only introduced. We've seen already in the anime that Lancelot's harsh choices endanger and hurt others, sometimes himself too, though for him it's mostly the emotional part. And we don't need to discuss things at length, it's canon that these teenagers all make some weird mistakes that come across as unintelligent, yet those mistakes obviously don't reflect their overall level of intelligence. To claim someone is unintelligent when we hardly ever spend time in anyone...and I mean anyone's brain, and we get to see how their intelligence and personalities play out through their on-page interactions with other characters...that claim needs to come with serious backing. And your backing is in completely ignoring other scenes involving Isolde other than what involves Tristan and Jade. Like that proves anything.
She didn't need to ask about any "misunderstanding". The scene they didn't animate, of Anne asking Percival about clarification and him admitting that he got under her skirt and started sniffing her, just like she accused, was reason enough. If anyone randomly running around the street you warned to mind their way not only ignored that but ended up touching you inappropriately or doing something rudely animalistic to you, you'd react just as violently, whether you're wielding a morning star or have your bare hands. You've argued before that you approve of over-the-top violence done in reaction to as little as trash-talking, but I guess it's only alright if your favourite male character does it? Again, very un-smart choice.
Also, let us not bring up huge spoilers without the tag, that comes across as a very un-smart choice.
She's really overthinking, but all her thoughts it seem about Tristan (and few somethings about Jade after his death due to sadness and guilt)
What did I say about ignoring/cherry picking(it's a metaphor I suggest you look up so that you don't misunderstand) and
huge untagged spoilers
?!
I don't think Percival's educational circumstances in the mountain alone with his grandfather might be the same as Tristan platoon who live in Liones
True, what Varghese did is worse, he wished for Percival to eventually live among other people, normally, but he failed to teach the child about civilised boundaries. Meanwhile, the only thing Isolde lacks is the talk about the birds and the bees. And a lasting resenting bone in her body, considering that she's more generous and forgiving, and thus more intelligent than you give her credit for.
An "Smart character" is a character who shows a high level of intelligence compared to other characters
A smart character is a character who consistently makes smart decisions, you're completely missing the nuancing of the word in English. None of these teenagers has been shown to be consistent in smart decisions, and it's why I deem them flawed instead of stupid, intelligent, smart or whatever.

Now, because I'm finally off of jetlag and properly watched episode 18, time to join the ranting against the studio's choices about the girls' portrayals, Pervy's "sanitisation" and what they did to
Yes, this one, not the Shrek one. Bestie also tells me someone called him "non-binary" looking over the sites. Idk whether to :emocat or :lmao

So, unlike my friend who I follow this series with in rl, I decided to give the studio more chances than she does(she's quicker tempered than I, mwhahaha) and wait and see whether they'll let Percy do his ecchi mistakes, Anne's frustrations with him to build up, because eventually they have a confrontation where his lacking education is addressed, as well as Nakaba's excuse for Pervy's wandering hands...and nose...and they didn't, they made Percy much more innocent, but not Anne less annoyed, since in anime she wouldn't have the reason, if Percy doesn't do things...and anime onlies were already ganging up on her by the time she slapped him in the Crystal Cave...now Isolde came around, Percival was his typical much too curious for common sense self, and the anime onlies are ganging up on her for being upset with what he did...great job to them blaming the SA victims for reacting negatively...and then they feel surprised that the current day mockery of "feminism" sprung up in reaction. Anyway, they skipped the scene where Isolde is proven right for her overreaction, with Percy admitting to his deeds and Anne rightfully smacking him for it. I hear it's what they've been doing in the USA to the new live-action for ATLA too, regarding Sokka and his issues he was supposed to overcome/grow out of. Yeah, poor example to follow, Telecom.

Also, why are the beat up Percy Platoon members re-enacting MJ's Thriller dance?! I can't :lmao

Lastly, why were you able to give our little resident nephilim beautiful shedding feathers but crushed, smashed and frankensteined his precious heartthrob face at every twist and turn?!? Why?!? I don't get it...Are you renamed deen in disguise?

Last edited:

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
No, no, no, you don't get to eschew what suits your bias while you make damning claims about a character that was only introduced. We've seen already in the anime that Lancelot's harsh choices endanger and hurt others, sometimes himself too, though for him it's mostly the emotional part. And we don't need to discuss things at length, it's canon that these teenagers all make some weird mistakes that come across as unintelligent, yet those mistakes obviously don't reflect their overall level of intelligence. To claim someone is unintelligent when we hardly ever spend time in anyone...and I mean anyone's brain, and we get to see how their intelligence and personalities play out through their on-page interactions with other characters...that claim needs to come with serious backing. And your backing is in completely ignoring other scenes involving Isolde other than what involves Tristan and Jade. Like that proves anything.
She didn't need to ask about any "misunderstanding". The scene they didn't animate, of Anne asking Percival about clarification and him admitting that he got under her skirt and started sniffing her, just like she accused, was reason enough. If anyone randomly running around the street you warned to mind their way not only ignored that but ended up touching you inappropriately or doing something rudely animalistic to you, you'd react just as violently, whether you're wielding a morning star or have your bare hands. You've argued before that you approve of over-the-top violence done in reaction to as little as trash-talking, but I guess it's only alright if your favourite male character does it? Again, very un-smart choice.
Also, let us not bring up huge spoilers without the tag, that comes across as a very un-smart choice.
I don't avoid anything
I just pointed out that Isolde's exaggerated reaction is not the same as Lancelot whose action seems to me completely correct and i don't see any wrong with it.
Mortlach is an evil enemy who tried to kill them and showed no remorse even for this, so it is natural that he would be killed (even if he did not cause Percival to leave).
It is not related to whether the character is my favorite or not to say this
Chion is one of the characters i hate the most, and yet I really liked what he did in front of Macduff, (unless you think that Chion also should leave his dear friend's killer alive because he was also injured like Mortlach).
I aso liking when Tristan cut off Melagaland's head despite her begging him

Showing mercy to an enemy who does not deserve it and who tried to kill you and your comrades previously just because he failed and became in a bad situation is meaningless.

But In the case of Percival and Isolde, she thought he was a young boy and even referred to him as “boy,” but he did not hear her and suddenly bumped into her without realizing it or intending to do so.

So, will Isolde decide to scold this little boy, or listen to him, or even seek out his guardians to complain? no
The first thing you will ask him is to take off his pants to crush his balls

So i don't see how killing an evil enemy who tried to kill you and your comrades on the battlefield compares to trying to crush the balls of a small child because he accidentally bumped into you.

No, "smart" refers to how you apply whatever level of intelligence, that's why categorisations of "book smart" and "street smart" and others exist. That's why the phrasings "smart choice" and "dumb mistake" exist. Cause smart tends to be more specific to isolated choices/events. That's why I'm addressing the characters as making mistakes related to certain aspects of their development, and not at all relevant to their overall level of intelligence, or experience.
A smart character is a character who consistently makes smart decisions, you're completely missing the nuancing of the word in English. None of these teenagers has been shown to be consistent in smart decisions, and it's why I deem them flawed instead of stupid, intelligent, smart or whatever.
When i refer to a character as being smart, then i mean characters who make smart choices (at least sometimes) or show high intelligence (at least in some cases), and Isolde doesn't fit that description, so i don't think she is really smart.
This doesn't mean that she is stupid, but i haven't seen any signs of smart in her yet

True, what Varghese did is worse, he wished for Percival to eventually live among other people, normally, but he failed to teach the child about civilised boundaries. Meanwhile, the only thing Isolde lacks is the talk about the birds and the bees. And a lasting resenting bone in her body, considering that she's more generous and forgiving, and thus more intelligent than you give her credit for.
Basically, the option of living up a mountain to raise Percival alone there doesn't seem like a good chioce from Varghese
He should have gotten a new identity at Liones and raised Percival there because it would have been safer and more beneficial for Percival.
But perhaps he did this because he was worried about the spirit of life, or perhaps it was just a misjudgment on his part

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Mortlach is an evil enemy who tried to kill them and showed no remorse even for this, so it is natural that he would be killed (even if he did not cause Percival to leave).
Mortlach is the highest ranking CK they had met and the one with most intel on Percy and his roots( even Chion interogating him further on the LS spell Ironside used might've given them something to work with if he has access to Merlin, Gowther and whatever ancient knowledge or research materials they mght have), defeated and captured to this point in the manga. Nanashi seems to be out of Arthur's good graces and nobody knows for sure if he is still involved in Arthur's closer held plans...but Morty was the most valuable prisoner they ever got their hands on. It was him they needed securing too, for further intel if they managed to prevent whatever Arthur does to remotely kill them. Percy decided to leave on his own, out of his stupid choice matching the mess Chion himself pulled this episode, but who knows if any detail they could get out of Morty, maybe with Gowther's Invasion, would've been helpful to call him back.
Chion is one of the characters i hate the most, and yet I really liked what he did in front of Macduff, (unless you think that Chion also should leave his dear friend's killer alive because he was also injured like Mortlach).
Macduff was inconsequential enough that his death is irrelevant. I still think that jumping to straight up murder as opposed to trying to neuter an admitted pervert is worse, in all cases. I think the same of the situation with Meragaland( going for straight up murder is still worse), and Mera is too much of a deceitful lil' b*tch to be left alive. And Tristan went for slaughter because in demon mode his reason and actions disconnect. In that case PoD acts like a stupid drug, we've seen his father under the effect of maybe a higher "dose", not recognising and slicing his best friend in half. Tristan also literally said that he can't control his actions. He got slightly better/more focused, only trashing to bypass him, once his father jumped in, the father he loves and whose life matters very much to him.
Showing mercy to an enemy who does not deserve it and who tried to kill you and your comrades previously just because he failed and became in a bad situation is meaningless.
The enemy in case, and I've argued this before, you had no better comeback then either, had higher odds of being more useful to them than either Macduff or Mergaland. In terms of chess pieces to Arthur's interests or that of Lancelot and co, Morty was more of a rook or knight as opposed to highly disposable pawns. And he was the one with active memories of the spell bringing our Percy into existence, even if he didn't know or understand it himself. The same Percy Lancelot, the presumed most intelligent and pragmatic of the group(he fails to convince me, he keeps making childish blunders), and their other friends, desperately want back. I hope that his NEET session put into perspective how foolish he was to give into his rage back then and concede to Morty's suicide by cop move.

but he did not hear her and suddenly bumped into her without realizing it or intending to do so.
Which is the most stupid move of the episode, earlier the same day he made the same mistake of running around carelessly and he toppled, and, as far as he knows, injured another person. We know the critical part of Dreyfus' back pains have nothing to do with Percy( let's not spoil the reason here), but he doesn't. So he could've simply learned, from the previous experience mere hours before, to stop running like a headless lunatic where other people walk too. Which implies that he might have to lowest level of intelligence as far as I'm concerned, he takes too long to learn, even from previous negative experiences with other girls not liking his getting too close and too touchy with them. And he's spent months on the road with other teenagers who mind boundaries, yet he picked up nothing...nothing at all?! And don't get me started on Chion, who might be a book and magic genius, but his terrifying lack of analytical skills in this episode's particular situation matches Percy's terrible own error in chapter 128...sheesh. As opposed to them, Isolde adjusts to situations. She's much less powerful and less talented than the 2 boys, I suspect, and so she yelds worse results, but she learns as she goes, she's more reasonable about their options too. Yes, she overworries about her circumstances with Tristan, but that's partly his own doing and to get into details is again too spoilery, but since we're both manga readers, we know.
Percy would need to be braindead to not realise that, if he bumped into one person hours before, he would again, if he keeps going around not minding his environment. And he also needs to have subhuman intelligence(alas, Nakaba doesn't realise the terrible situation he's writing his own protag into) to not realise humans and humanoids don't go around sniffing each other's privates if they mistakenly land with their faces too close there. Yeah, we know Meliodas' past antics, they were just as bad, even when he was dedicated to abusing those antics to keep Elizabeth at arm's length.
So i don't see how killing an evil enemy who tried to kill you and your comrades on the battlefield compares to trying to crush the balls of a small child because he accidentally bumped into you.
I don't either, death is much more final, less likely to get out of, unless you're...ahem...certain protagonists or haxed by plot necessities characters... and Percival somehow needs a big shocker to smack some caution into him. Alas, if they keep the conversation with Anne as it goes in the manga, he's gonna still learn slow...but, hey, at least he figures out of the plethora of things happening, to at least leave Isolde be.
When i refer to a character as being smart, then i mean characters who make smart choices (at least sometimes) or show high intelligence (at least in some cases), and Isolde doesn't fit that description, so i don't think she is really smart.
This doesn't mean that she is stupid, but i haven't seen any signs of smart in her yet
Take this can of worms you opened back to the suitable manga thread and try to prove it edible, I'll dismantle all of your suppositions and give examples of worse mistakes from the others for comparison to show how unfounded your opinion is. We have no strokes of genius from her so far, but no huge mistakes of (common) sense either, especially not in comparison with what others in their group do. Consistently even. Technically, we have no clue to base any objective IQ comparison between these kids, just as there were no grounds for the phantasmagoric PLs some people calculated for Escanor back in the day. But there are comparable feats in stupid choices and Isolde doesn't quite make it high within our given selection.
Also, yes, she called Percival a "boy", cause that's what he is, he's not old enough to be a "man", clearly not that mature, and he's most definitely not a "girl", which she is, even when in possession of an adult's job(as a HK). Does that change the fact that he was supposed to display more sense than a 5 year old, which he is clearly much taller and developed than? Because the official data puts him at around Meliodas' height, IIRC, so he comes across as at least a tween/younger teenager, from a more realistic perspective. I've seen uneducated 5 year olds pulling cr*p like that in public spaces, not the sniffing of course, but never kids older than 10, they know that even if they pull foolish stints, they are what they are and they shouldn't get caught.
Basically, the option of living up a mountain to raise Percival alone there doesn't seem like a good chioce from Varghese
He should have gotten a new identity at Liones and raised Percival there because it would have been safer and more beneficial for Percival.
But perhaps he did this because he was worried about the spirit of life, or perhaps it was just a misjudgment on his part
No, basically the option to not teach Percival any safe human behaviours and basic common sense, no matter where he raised the child, was terrible. Especially since Varghese wanted to give Percival the chance to live as a regular human. It doesn't help that Percy, even at age 16, picks up intel from peers abnormally slowly. I simply don't get how Nakaba went and wrote such a backstory for his 2nd main(only to justify the stupid ecchi scenes), when further revealed details imply that, whatever Varghese did as a parental figure, he had to do better than he did with Ironside.

If you really want to discuss intelligence in characters and what evidence we have of it, either limit your criticism to what we know already in the anime, or take it back to the manga threads.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Episode 19 with the KoAs gathering and title drop from Pellegarde ie the end of Chapter 61.

Koyama Rikiya is really good as Pellegarde. I love how he says "Percival". They added a moment between Percival and Tristan where they show relief because they found Gawain.