Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion

The White Knight is...

• Merlin.

• Vivian.

• One of Merlin's relatives (mother, father, aunt etc.)

• A new character unrelated to Merlin.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The White Knight is...
The Lady of the Lake?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think you guys are thinking too much about Merlin because we don't know many Mages. What King said about Kilbeggan was something I was thinking too.

Besides Vivian, we only had Merlin and Chandler as Mages and they were quite good. Vivian as well, but she wasn't as powerful. I remember being surprised seeing Gawain using chants for so many spells because I wasn't used to it. Still, unlike Gawain, Vivian was casing spells without chants in general.

Perfect Cube is powerful but it's not like Merlin invented it. It's from the Demon Realm(funny how Chandler didn't know it though). Vivian was the first to use it in the manga. Same for the Four Elements spell(I don't think Merlin used it even once actually).

I'd prefer if the White Knight isn't related to Merlin(not a relative and not a disciple, but especially not the former). Vivian was her disciple, Gawain might be some kind of clone of her, Gowther Sr. was her master. We don't need all expert Mages to have ties to her.

Or maybe her Sacred Treasure Manifested into a Human form?
Sacred Treasures aren't sentient beings.

The White Knight is...
The Lady of the Lake?
Wouldn't her name be Nimue then?

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I think you guys are thinking too much about Merlin because we don't know many Mages. What King said about Kilbeggan was something I was thinking too.

Besides Vivian, we only had Merlin and Chandler as Mages and they were quite good. Vivian as well, but she wasn't as powerful. I remember being surprised seeing Gawain using chants for so many spells because I wasn't used to it. Still, unlike Gawain, Vivian was casing spells without chants in general.

Perfect Cube is powerful but it's not like Merlin invented it. It's from the Demon Realm(funny how Chandler didn't know it though). Vivian was the first to use it in the manga. Same for the Four Elements spell(I don't think Merlin used it even once actually).

I'd prefer if the White Knight isn't related to Merlin(not a relative and not a disciple, but especially not the former). Vivian was her disciple, Gawain might be some kind of clone of her, Gowther Sr. was her master. We don't need all expert Mages to have ties to her.

Sacred Treasures aren't sentient beings.

Wouldn't her name be Nimue then?
I mean with Arthur and his chaos powers it may be possible

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, but "Worreldane" could be just a pseudo-name... like Tomintoul for Nanashi.
Unlikely IMO. Tomintoul was the name of a beverage and even Nanashi isn't his true name. The names of the Four Perils have been their real names so far so I don't see why she would be the exception.

Rey151203

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Unlikely IMO. Tomintoul was the name of a beverage and even Nanashi isn't his true name. The names of the Four Perils have been their real names so far so I don't see why she would be the exception.
Exactly, there was a whole context for having another name, it's not like the name nimue was known in Britania

nanashi's real name will be bedivere
🤓👆
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't see it as an issue. There are many examples of big time villains hiding in the shadows of others and bidding their time.

Just because she's slumming it as an Elite Chaos Knight for now doesn't take away her eventual threat or imply she's operating at their level power wise.
act in the shadows because and for what? I don't see her needing it, I still say she would be the new court mage when killbegan dies

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
act in the shadows because and for what? I don't see her needing it, I still say she would be the new court mage when killbegan dies
We don't know what her plan is or even what type of character she'll be in this series. She doesn't have to literally be in the shadows. For all we know, Arthur could be aware than it's Morgan Le Fey and she's just lying to his face about her goals. We just don't know. My point is that the White Knight could just be the first introduction for her before she becomes a prominent character later down the line.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We don't know what her plan is or even what type of character she'll be in this series. She doesn't have to literally be in the shadows. For all we know, Arthur could be aware than it's Morgan Le Fey and she's just lying to his face about her goals. We just don't know. My point is that the White Knight could just be the first introduction for her before she becomes a prominent character later down the line.
Thinking more, and I liked the idea that in camelot when you become a knight you can choose a nickname that would now be your name to everyone...

there may be more chaos knights who have nicknames

and with that, wordaldan could be Morgan, in fact it would even be funny

Morgan has the title of le fay= the fairy

and his first appearance is attacking the fairies.

Woraldan's nickname must be to provoke Merlin

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think the White Knight would be Merlin. Main reason being, unless it's revealed to be a fake out, I don't see a Sin harming the child of one of their friends. That seems exceedingly out of line for one of them.

The Morgan Le Fey theory could actually hold water, imo. Could even explain his current heel turn situation. Even if it doesn't, once he's back to being Good Arthur, her position would potentially allow her to take the reigns and continue on as the series' antagonist.
While I don't think it's Merlin, I would say that the harming of a child doesn't really disprove it when we have seen Merlin willing to sacrifice untold innocences to achieve her goal. If she's willing to kill her friends, I don't think it would be out of the question her endangering their children.

As for her being Morgan Le Fey, can't really see how that would work. Arthur's the current antagonist due to having Chaos, creator and being of the highest power in the series... There's really not any room to introduce a threat beyond him, at least not without pulling a Kaguya... Plus Nakaba seems to like his deep lore, so I would be surprised if he goes with the basic take of her.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
While I don't think it's Merlin, I would say that the harming of a child doesn't really disprove it when we have seen Merlin willing to sacrifice untold innocences to achieve her goal. If she's willing to kill her friends, I don't think it would be out of the question her endangering their children.

As for her being Morgan Le Fey, can't really see how that would work. Arthur's the current antagonist due to having Chaos, creator and being of the highest power in the series... There's really not any room to introduce a threat beyond him, at least not without pulling a Kaguya... Plus Nakaba seems to like his deep lore, so I would be surprised if he goes with the basic take of her.
Merlin wasn't that cruel. There is no way she would harm King and Diane's children like that for a cover. Plus saying something like "I hate to bully the weak" isn't like her.

She reactived Elizabeth's curse for her goal, but she knew she would come back. And in the end they defeated the Demon King.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I won't talk about Ironside and Pellegarde since their opponents are almost certainly Percival and Gawain.
The question now: is it gonna be:

a) Lancelot vs Beltreipe // Tristan vs Worreldane
or
b) Tristan vs Beltreipe // Lancelot vs Worreldane

If Worreldane happens to be the Lady of the Lake, then her opponent will 100% be Lancelot for obvious reasons. But, if she is otherwise, there is a good chance that she could be Tristan's opponent ... it will be a perfect chance to see how much Tristan has developed his Full Counter and its variations.

Killerbee12

Reaction score
Country
United States
I won't talk about Ironside and Pellegarde since their opponents are almost certainly Percival and Gawain.

or

If Worreldane happens to be the Lady of the Lake, then her opponent will 100% be Lancelot for obvious reasons. But, if she is otherwise, there is a good chance that she could be Tristan's opponent ... it will be a perfect chance to see how much Tristan has developed his Full Counter and its variations.
Ain’t Tristian capture,

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry, but your thought is completely crazy and only in your head

Who said Morgana is a bigger threat than Arthur?

no one ever said(at least I did) that she would be a final antagonist

In fact, in the original book she is only an enemy at the beginning of the story, then the villain becomes completely mordred and Morgana even redeems herself by crying over the death of her brother

so yes she could very well be the fourth male, as she is not the final threat, but I think she is linked to the lady of the lake

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Merlin wasn't that cruel. There is no way she would harm King and Diane's children like that for a cover. Plus saying something like "I hate to bully the weak" isn't like her.

She reactived Elizabeth's curse for her goal, but she knew she would come back. And in the end they defeated the Demon King.
True, which is why I don't think it's Merlin, though that being said, things can change as we were shown with Nanashi. If she's willing to kill someone she considered a dear sister and spend years with, I don't think a relatively unknown child would be a greater difference, especially when we've seen that faeries apparently have several means of reviving those near death.

I'm sorry, but your thought is completely crazy and only in your head

Who said Morgana is a bigger threat than Arthur?

no one ever said(at least I did) that she would be a final antagonist

In fact, in the original book she is only an enemy at the beginning of the story, then the villain becomes completely mordred and Morgana even redeems herself by crying over the death of her brother

so yes she could very well be the fourth male, as she is not the final threat, but I think she is linked to the lady of the lake
The comment I replied to spoke about her becoming the series antagonist after Arthur was turnt back to good, which would require her to be stronger else the series couldn't really keep going.

Considering Nakaba seems to like drawing upon minor characters and deep lore, I wonder if he would even use the later depictions and not original one as an guardian and ally. And if we assume this character is gonna be connected to both Gawain and Mordred, wouldn't Morgause make more sense, given she was their original mother?

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
True, which is why I don't think it's Merlin, though that being said, things can change as we were shown with Nanashi. If she's willing to kill someone she considered a dear sister and spend years with, I don't think a relatively unknown child would be a greater difference, especially when we've seen that faeries apparently have several means of reviving those near death.

The comment I replied to spoke about her becoming the series antagonist after Arthur was turnt back to good, which would require her to be stronger else the series couldn't really keep going.

Considering Nakaba seems to like drawing upon minor characters and deep lore, I wonder if he would even use the later depictions and not original one as an guardian and ally. And if we assume this character is gonna be connected to both Gawain and Mordred, wouldn't Morgause make more sense, given she was their original mother?
no, morgana makes more sense, she is more important, and morgause is of no use other than just being the mother of the orkneys, other than that she is nothing, morgana may have taught magic to gawain, and kay is the father of the orkneys and mordred ... another day I speak, i.e. probably morgause does not exist in 4kota the way gawain talks she didn't have a mother so kay didn't have a wife so I would consider her and her other brothers all adopteds.

now a thought, the white knights may have taught sorcery to gawain, gawain knows belialuin, imagine if worreldane's dimension is a new belialuin completely remade with all.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
That said, even Britania had other powerful mages, most prominently Vivian. But Vivian didn't know the secrets of Perfect Cube and this person here does. And packs enough magical power to break it wit brute force, which very very few people can do.
Vivian did know how to use Perfect Cube, you're probably thinking of Absolute Cancel. As far as Worreldane breaking the cube goes, it's worth noting that this could just be an issue of their cube being weaker. The Extermination Ray duel between Merlin and Chandler established that the strength of a spell can very wildly based on the power of the caster, with Chandler's ray initially being several times larger than Merlin's until the latter used Infinity to buff hers even beyond that of Chandler's. If offensive techniques are affected to such a degree then I see no reason why defensive techniques wouldn't obey the same rule. Frankly it's very difficult for me to believe that a random elemental spell would pack much more of a punch than a Full Counter enhanced Cruel Sun fired off almost at noon.

How are you supposed to tank a spatial slash? Durability doesn't matter.
I'm not entirely convinced of that. It's very rare for Nakaba to introduce magic abilities that can't be resisted with enough raw power. Think of how Ominous Nebula's attraction stopped affecting Escanor the moment he activated The One even though he wasn't holding onto anything. Before that you can see his hair and mustache being pulled towards Zeldris but as soon as The One activates his hair goes still like the magic just totally disappeared. Even pure hax abilities can be partly negated, like how Gowther's nerve disabling technique worked on Melascula for 10 seconds but only lasted for 1 second against the SD because she was just that powerful. I guess that leads to a potentially relevant question: do you think Beltreipe could one-shot the DK if the latter didn't have The Ruler active?

Things could change, but given what we've seen so far, I don't think Ironside is gonna be Percy's endgame opponent. They may have a solo fight before that, but I can't really see him being a challenge for Percy... By his own admission, he was less skill then Mortlack in swordplay, which Percy matched, and it seems like his spirits will be a disadvantage against Percy's spirit connection. I imagine that both him and Pelle are gonna get replaced eventually.
I doubt any of the Perils are going to be endgame opponents given that Guinevere's prophecies foreshadowed events taking place 5 years from now. The impression I get from the way Nakaba has handled the group during the post-timeskip so far is that they are supposed to be a more immediate threat, the last hurdle between the KotA and Arthur. As for some of them being replaced, that could theoretically happen to Pellegarde because of his treachery, but Ironside is here to stay considering that he's easily the second most prominent member of the entire Camelot faction. His relative weakness can be addressed via his resolve to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals. He's already performed a forbidden ritual to summon a life spirit and more recently attempted to sacrifice an entire village to activate the Coffin. Once he gets desperate enough he'll end up doing something crazy to himself, similar to Hendy drinking demon blood to gain more power.

and the green knight is not Bertilak, but nakaba uses things that a character in the legend does and in the manga he puts another character to do that
It's worth noting that Pertolepe and Bertilak are different characters. Pertolepe is from the same story as Ironside and Percard(Pellegarde), and gets his name from his green armor and other equipment. Bertilak is the more famous green knight and he gets his name from being entirely green, including his clothes, skin/hair and even his horse's hair. Just because a character based on Pertolepe appears now doesn't mean a character based on Bertilak can't appear later on.

and about mordred... I'll just say that he already appeared but I'll only say that...
As far as I can recall, the only possible sighting of Mordred so far is the spearman who was looming over the defeated Ban in Guinevere's vision, but there are also other candidates for that silhouette including Lancelot, Gareth and maybe even a brainwashed Tristan. The detail that sticks out to me there is the spear, since Arthur has a famous spear called Rhongomyniad. We've already seen his other famous weapons, Excalibur and Carnwennan, so I feel like the spear will show up eventually too. Arthur himself doesn't need three weapons which means he could have given it to a family member like Mordred or Gareth(since the spearman appears in the same vision as the colored knights from the Gareth story). Alternatively if Nakaba wants to go down the brainwashed Tristan route then the spear could be the source of the brainwashing that keeps Tristan directly under Arthur's control as long as he wields it. Lancelot is also an option, although I'm skeptical about him receiving another weapon upgrade so soon after his katana, especially a spear that looks nothing like the one Nakaba drew him with previously.

First of all, dear @Vortigern, it seems both of us were absolutely wrong! You underestimated the importance of The Fairy Realm arc, comparing it to the little adventure of Anne and co in Camelot. And I made a big deal out of the Sacred Tree and a possible Grail in this arc!!!! The ultimate drug only given to the fairy king every n gazillion years is useless most of the times(?).
I still stand by my position. You appear to be hyped up by Worreldane's impressive debut, but I was already predicting that the last Peril would show up in this arc back during our discussion two months ago:
You talk about this arc being long and something that should wrap up everything there is to do with the Fairy Realm, but I don't think that's necessary. Like I said earlier in this post, this arc is basically just Nasiens's equivalent of Donny and Anne's Camelot adventure. Anne and Donny got the focus there just like Nasiens and Tioreh now. Gowther and Ban got cameos same as King and Diane. Myrtle could be compared to either Bors or Pellegarde since both of them were dealing with their personal problems and had some tensions with the good guys. Then there were Ironside and a couple of fodder CKs playing roles similar to the lizard mage and his gang. All that's missing is a surprise appearance of the unrevealed Peril to match Bertolepe's entrance.
One thing that might be slightly off is that I expected the arc to end in 6 or so chapters after 140. We're currently at 147 and while the "or so" bound does give me some wiggle room, I'm not sure Nakaba is going to wrap things up within 1-2 chapters.

FKF Tree > Sacred Tree confirmed?
Was it confirmed that the great tree in the FKF created the Fountain of Youth? The way Ban managed to make the seed of the great tree grow very rapidly just by watering it with his immortal blood gave me the impression that the Fountain was something more powerful than the great tree and essentially acted as its fuel source. That could mean that the Fountain was actually created by the ST to act as the heart of the FKF, which is essentially how the ST extends its influence to Britannia. The Drug on the other hand is just something the flowers growing on the ST secrete once a millennium. It's to the power of the ST what the oil on Arthur's skin is to the power of Chaos.

guinevere is the one who confirms this, "you will make a name for yourself as the king's knight" well, he's already a meliodas, it's not meliodas he's talking about, if you don't want to believe or like it that's fine, you'll see it happen
Keep in mind that Guinevere said this would happen when Lancelot is 23, so 5 years from now. I don't see Lancelot joining Camelot right now, but things will be different after Arthur is brought back to his senses and becomes a good guy again. The Knights of the Round Table are arguably the most important element of Arthurian legends, even more so than the Holy Grail. There's no way Nakaba is going to leave that group out of his manga, especially when he specifically named the KotA after the most famous members of said order of knights. They will all eventually join Arthur's court alongside the likes of Kay, Bors and whatever Nanashi's real name is, be it Lionel or Bedivere. This might also tie into the dream Lancelot had of Guinevere in a wedding dress, because in some versions of the legends Arthur obtains the Round Table from Guinevere's father as a wedding gift.

The White Knight is...
The Lady of the Lake?
The Lady of the Lake probably isn't an option because she said that she's unable to leave the lake, in fact she couldn't even come out of the water to greet the Sins. Jericho described the place that she and Lancelot went to as "the other world", so Lake Salisbury apparently has some kind of a pocket dimension within it where the Lady of the Lake is trapped. She can only interact with Britannia by appearing as a silhouette on the lake's surface.

I don't think Arthur's powers are a problem for Morgan or any other future villain for that matter. In theory Arthur should be stronger than the DK and the SD combined, but in practice he got his ass swooped by an unarmed Lancelot who then went on to have a slightly tougher time against Nanashi, who is weaker than the Archangels according to Nakaba's recent comment. My money's on Arthur's weakness being a deliberate plot point related to the things he's been up to after the events of NnT and perhaps caused by whatever happened to turn him evil. From a writing perspective the purpose is presumably to nerf Arthur so that can play the role of a more early game antagonist along with his relatively weak elites and absolute fodder knights.

or

It could go either way.

Lancelot already defeated a powerful swordsman when he fought Nanashi so it might be more interesting to make him face a different kind of enemy this time around. However, you could also make a case for Lancelot needing a suitable opponent to use his new katana against. And on the topic of the new weapon, now that Lancelot has the ability to use Shining Road more freely his matchups have to be able to counter that in some way. Worreldane is probably better equipped for that as Perfect Cube can be used as a shield and I think it would also be possible to use teleportation to avoid Shining Road as long as it's timed after the energy beam has fired off. Then again Lancelot's ability to absorb/manipulate magical attacks would likely be a problem for anyone who relies too much on magic.

Tristan could have a decent fight against both opponents. Full Counter is effective against spellcasters but you could also get something interesting out of pairing up Tristan's star theme with Beltreipe's spatial cuts. Alternatively if Worreldane decides to play dirty and just sits inside a Perfect Cube while teleporting spells outside of it then Tristan's Annihilation could be utilized to break through that hax defense.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
but things will be different after Arthur is brought back to his senses and becomes a good guy again. The Knights of the Round Table are arguably the most important element of Arthurian legends, even more so than the Holy Grail. There's no way Nakaba is going to leave that group out of his manga, especially when he specifically named the KotA after the most famous members of said order of knights. They will all eventually join Arthur's court alongside the likes of Kay, Bors and whatever Nanashi's real name is, be it Lionel or Bedivere. This might also tie into the dream Lancelot had of Guinevere in a wedding dress, because in some versions of the legends Arthur obtains the Round Table from Guinevere's father as a wedding gift.
You are very attached to this idea that it will be like other legends, but can you imagine, and like I said, nakaba changes roles

The one who founded the Round Table would be meliodas, and instead of characters like kay it would be characters like donny or chion (lol) , Meliodas would play the role that the good King Arthur would play for the 4kota, except that at some point Arthur's heir constantine should appear to be the leader of the round table in some day, Another thing, nakaba seems to be based on the Welsh round table, there is no kay or bedivere because they are knights above it

As far as I can recall, the only possible sighting of Mordred so far is the spearman who was looming over the defeated Ban in Guinevere's vision, but there are also other candidates for that silhouette including Lancelot, Gareth and maybe even a brainwashed Tristan. The detail that sticks out to me there is the spear, since Arthur has a famous spear called Rhongomyniad. We've already seen his other famous weapons, Excalibur and Carnwennan, so I feel like the spear will show up eventually too. Arthur himself doesn't need three weapons which means he could have given it to a family member like Mordred or Gareth(since the spearman appears in the same vision as the colored knights from the Gareth story). Alternatively if Nakaba wants to go down the brainwashed Tristan route then the spear could be the source of the brainwashing that keeps Tristan directly under Arthur's control as long as he wields it. Lancelot is also an option, although I'm skeptical about him receiving another weapon upgrade so soon after his katana, especially a spear that looks nothing like the one Nakaba drew him with previously.
mordred didn't show up there, it was before, but you're guys are not ready for that dialogue yet....

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
no, morgana makes more sense, she is more important, and morgause is of no use other than just being the mother of the orkneys, other than that she is nothing, morgana may have taught magic to gawain, and kay is the father of the orkneys and mordred ... another day I speak, i.e. probably morgause does not exist in 4kota the way gawain talks she didn't have a mother so kay didn't have a wife so I would consider her and her other brothers all adopteds.

now a thought, the white knights may have taught sorcery to gawain, gawain knows belialuin, imagine if worreldane's dimension is a new belialuin completely remade with all.
I don't think the importance a character had in the stories has an effect on the role they play in this series or what they will be capable of, otherwise Meliodas wouldn't have been the previous protagonist with the powers he has. And I'm unaware of a myth having Kay as their father... Anyway, from her conversation with Mortlach, it didn't seem like she had anyone but her family, so doubt she had a magic teacher... and Gawain simply doesn't know who birthed her. To be fair though, I wasn't thinking they would be connected literally, but since they're connected in the myths, they would have a connection here.

I would imagine a character who was originally a fairy would have a role as such, instead of Nakaba limiting himself.

I don't think Arthur's powers are a problem for Morgan or any other future villain for that matter. In theory Arthur should be stronger than the DK and the SD combined, but in practice he got his ass swooped by an unarmed Lancelot who then went on to have a slightly tougher time against Nanashi, who is weaker than the Archangels according to Nakaba's recent comment. My money's on Arthur's weakness being a deliberate plot point related to the things he's been up to after the events of NnT and perhaps caused by whatever happened to turn him evil. From a writing perspective the purpose is presumably to nerf Arthur so that can play the role of a more early game antagonist along with his relatively weak elites and absolute fodder knights.
It's not Arthur that's the problem, it's the protagonists. Arthur has the power of one of the strongest beings, but he and his force's are still outclassed by the Sins to the point that he's only remained around this long because he's hiding in another dimension where they can't get him. True he's apparently weaken (though honestly it seems liek he's just not using some of his abilities when he should) and we know that Arthur will gain something/someone who will allow him to eventually defeat them, but alone the Sins are superior (since they already defeated the other two gods) and the KoA seem like they will be even stronger. If Arthur with the power of a god is below them, what power could be granted to someone to make them a greater threat that would make sense? That's not saying it couldn't happen, but it would be terrible storytelling to just have some even stronger villain just appear...

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Or maybe her Sacred Treasure Manifested into a Human form?
I kinda like this idea, some ppl might say it has no logic, but remember how Merlin transfered her soul to Aldan when she was turned into stone?
If her ST kept some remains or memories of her soul and magic, Arthur could use it to create a new form for her ST and turn it into his servant.
More than that, another thing i just remembered right now is that "Aldan" in one version of the Arthurian legends was in fact the name of her mother. In this version, Aldan was a druid with unique powers and her father was an incubus who seduced her to conceive his child because her mother was not only beautiful, but had amazing powers and something about a profecy stated she would give birth to a baby that would change the world but in exchange the child would be cursed by the father's blood who corrupted Aldan with his seed and the curse was the child would never experience true love.
I believe this version to be what Nakaba is using as background for Merlin in NNT and 4Kota. As we can see, Merlin has literally all magic and power in the world, but she can't love and be loved without a tragedy or fate destroying her attempt to achieve true happiness and as we already know, "love" is the only feeling Merlin can't understand: cant' love and don't know how to be loved or the things that love her has ulterior motives. In other words, everything related to "love" and "Merlin" ends in tragedy or making her unhappy.
Guess who else has a similar "curse"? Gawain who can't understand herself.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I kinda like this idea, some ppl might say it has no logic, but remember how Merlin transfered her soul to Aldan when she was turned into stone?
However, Merlin never seemed to be able to use magic when she was in Aldan, so much so that she didn't participate in the Gloxinia and Drole tournament because of that.

and Merlin couldn't have real bodies, only mirages, how would that be possible?