Discussion - Most Overrated Character(s) | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Most Overrated Character(s)

Who is the most overrated character in Fairy Tail Universe???

• Total voters

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've seen many not good takes here but I can't take someone seriously when they say shit like Gottfried>>>fdk natsu. That's mental problem
Saying Gottfried is stronger than one of Natsu FDK spells is not saying Gottfried is stronger than FDK Natsu overall💀

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Unless FDK Natsu attacks can move stars, that is a big if, besides using that is a bit overkill.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Saying Gottfried is stronger than one of Natsu FDK spells is not saying Gottfried is stronger than FDK Natsu overall💀
Which spell? The one suzaku couldn't no sell 💀 thinking any of Lucy's spell is as strong as any of fdk natsu's spell is stupid. The same attack that madmolle no sold was the same that did 1 point of damage to aldoron 💀. Wasn't it the same attack that one shot Jacob 💀🤭.

Last edited:

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
well it didn’t have King in the name so. \’-‘/

Cosmicstar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rather Gotified is stronger than a FDK move from Natsu who knows but a Lucy spell can be stronger than Natsu power and this was proven during the Tartarous arc. Natsu full force LFD punch did less damage to Jackal than Lucy Urano Metria in the same arc. One left Jackal in an almost dead state while the other left Jackal dead.

So a character can have a superior spell to another while still being overall weaker than the other character.

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which spell? The one suzaku couldn't no sell 💀 thinking any of Lucy's spell is as strong as any of fdk natsu's spell is stupid. The same attack that madmolle no sold was the same that did 1 point of damage to aldoron 💀. Wasn't it the same attack that one shot Jacob 💀🤭.
Fire Dragon King Demolition fist. And tf all that means Lucy is below the BDSK, which everyone already knew. Yeah that was before Aldoron was Nerfed hell so Natsu can finally beat him😂🤭

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Rather Gotified is stronger than a FDK move from Natsu who knows but a Lucy spell can be stronger than Natsu power and this was proven during the Tartarous arc. Natsu full force LFD punch did less damage to Jackal than Lucy Urano Metria in the same arc. One left Jackal in an almost dead state while the other left Jackal dead.

So a character can have a superior spell to another while still being overall weaker than the other character.
All of natsu's fdk spell is stronger than Gottfried. Suzaku couldn't no sell something that madmolle no sold. It doesn't make any sense. It's literally the same thing that one shot Jacob. Or do you believe madmolle is vastly superior to Jacob?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah that was before Aldoron was Nerfed hell so Natsu can finally beat him😂🤭
What exactly is funny? I'm literally stating facts. It did one point of damage to aldoron what's funny about that.

You straight up told me that Irene was on par with igneel because she was called queen of the dragons

You said human acnologia is weaker than Irene

You said natsu wouldn't one shot erza like he did against laxus

I asked you if gildarts can replicate Erza's feats against Eileen you said that fight was riddled with POF but now you say erza and laxus can beat aldoron how exactly do you know natsu wasn't stoked on POF.

You said Irene and August are stronger than zeref.

What's funny with what I said?

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
All of natsu's fdk spell is stronger than Gottfried. Suzaku couldn't no sell something that madmolle no sold. It doesn't make any sense. It's literally the same thing that one shot Jacob. Or do you believe madmolle is vastly superior to Jacob?

What exactly is funny? I'm literally stating facts. It did one point of damage to aldoron what's funny about that.

You straight up told me that Irene was on par with igneel because she was called queen of the dragons

I asked you if gildarts can replicate Erza's feats against Eileen you said that fight was riddled with POF but now you say erza and laxus can beat aldoron how exactly do you know natsu wasn't stoked on POF.

I said Irene is far above your dragon since she was called the queen of the dragons. When people like you downplay her and act like Igneel dog walks her.

What exactly has human acnologia proven to be stronger than Irene? Oneshoting God Serena? Irene could easily do. Obviously Acnologia is stronger but I don't think so in human form.

Yes most people here agree that was Erza's most POF fight. Erza's feats against Irene shitted on Gildarts compared to his against August.
I don't think Natsu could oneshot Laxus since he got his power up. Erza was proven to be stronger than Laxus before his power up. Now I don't think Natsu could beat either one without being completely in a rage state.
Yeah I do believe they could beat Aldoron if he was nerfed by their entire guild like he wasn't against Natsu plus with dragon slayer magic.

August and Irene have better feats than him and they're hinted to be stronger. So yes August and Irene are stronger than zeref by statements.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
August and Irene stronger than Zeref keeeek.

Reread Alvarez arc please.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Ngl what pissed me off even more is the fact that they're laughing with what I said. I just pointed out what was stated in the manga and they're actually laughing. What's funny about that? Seriously 😒

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I said Irene is far above your dragon since she was called the queen of the dragons. When people like you downplay her and act like Igneel dog walks her.

What exactly has human acnologia proven to be stronger than Irene? Oneshoting God Serena? Irene could easily do. Obviously Acnologia is stronger but I don't think so in human form.

Yes most people here agree that was Erza's most POF fight. Erza's feats against Irene shitted on Gildarts compared to his against August.
I don't think Natsu could oneshot Laxus since he got his power up. Erza was proven to be stronger than Laxus before his power up. Now I don't think Natsu could beat either one without being completely in a rage state.
Yeah I do believe they could beat Aldoron if he was nerfed by their entire guild like he wasn't against Natsu plus with dragon slayer magic.

August and Irene have better feats than him and they're hinted to be stronger. So yes August and Irene are stronger than zeref by statements.
You know what don't even quote me on this topic again.

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States

"There isn't a wizard alive who could stand up to August except Irene." Stated by Brandish.
"He may even have more skills than zeref himself." Said by Makarov
"How could someone have this much power." Said by Mavis while standing next to Zeref and August talking about Irene.
Zeref hasn't once been hinted to have astronomical magic power unlike August and Irene.

Yes he taught her, however it was hinted Irene surpassed him in enchantments.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Irene and Erza are the most overwanked.
Eh, that title should belong to Suzaku and Natsu.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States

Jacob would still be stronger than Madmole but nothing suggest he was more durable. As I point out earlier we don't know how Gotified compares to FDK attacks as we have nothing to compare it to. Just because Natsu is stronger than Lucy doesn't mean his FDK punch is stronger than Lucy Gotified just as LFD punch was not stronger than her Urano Metria during the Tartarous arc due to being able to compare the damage done on the same opponent within the arc. Unlike that arc though we never saw Gotified used on Madmole nor FDK punch on Kyria to compare the two.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Jacob would still be stronger than Madmole but nothing suggest he was more durable. As I point out earlier we don't know how Gotified compares to FDK attacks as we have nothing to compare it to. Just because Natsu is stronger than Lucy doesn't mean his FDK punch is stronger than Lucy Gotified just as LFD punch was not stronger than her Urano Metria during the Tartarous arc due to being able to compare the damage done on the same opponent within the arc. Unlike that arc though we never saw Gotified used on Madmole nor FDK punch on Kyria to compare the two.
Fdk straight up has better feats than Gottfried. Lucy's best power up in the whole fairy tail is weaker than LFD natsu and LFD natsu is much more weaker than fdk. At best Gottfried can sting natsu.
Fdk destruction fist>>>>>Lucy's whole aresnal.

Madmolle's durability>>>kyria's durability
--- Double Post Merged, ---

FDK punch on Kyria to compare the two
Cuz kyria vs natsu is a heavy mismatch except kyria uses her hax no hax involved she gets beat up by natsu flexing his body heat

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So yes August and Irene are stronger than zeref by statements.
WTF are you cooking 💀

Hades knowledge>>brandish knowledge

Irene is canonically zeref's teacher and his subordinate. She and august are under him