Discussion - Most Overrated Character(s) | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Most Overrated Character(s)

Who is the most overrated character in Fairy Tail Universe???

• Total voters

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I have seen literally nobody say any of that except the Eileen part.

And yes, Laxus is stronger than Eileen.
Possibly now but who knows

Cosmicstar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly I think the spriggans are much more underrated than overrated. Look at vs threads where people neef the crap out of the spriggans just to make the battles fair.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Honestly I think the spriggans are much more underrated than overrated. Look at vs threads where people neef the crap out of the spriggans just to make the battles fair.
The thing with the Spriggans is that they are given super OP magic/hax but they don't know how to use it and are easily fooled. So either they are underrated or overrated.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, especially with how in the sequel they have been given some time to expand on their capabilities more.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This shit had me laughing uncontrollably,🤣🤣🤣🤣as I'm posting this I'm still laughing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BDK are still overrated.
Caught in 4k. You just don't like the dragon gods and bdsk cuz they are better than s12. Come to think of it you was also saying igneel fight against acnologia was fluke and acnologia was weakened. I'm noticing a pattern here
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Irene is a special case when it ones to overrate-ness. Never felt so enraged arguing over an irene simp.
Different breed of fans ngl. Damn I'm gonna say this they seem like jealous fanbase to me. They say bunch of ridiculous nonsense that I didn't see in the manga 😭

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This shit had me laughing uncontrollably,🤣🤣🤣🤣as I'm posting this I'm still laughing

Caught in 4k. You just don't like the dragon gods and bdsk cuz they are better than s12. Come to think of it you was also saying igneel fight against acnologia was fluke and acnologia was weakened. I'm noticing a pattern here
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Different breed of fans ngl. Damn I'm gonna say this they seem like jealous fanbase to me. They say bunch of ridiculous nonsense that I didn't see in the manga 😭
I don’t like DDK because they have been around too long, they got beaten, they are like cockroaches, no matter how many times you wash them down the drain they crawl back up, besides, S12 are still stronger with August and Irene. Not my fault that prime Igneel was defeated before his return by Acno, and Face affected Acno so it weakened him enough to get Igneel recently to stomp him.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don’t like DDK because they have been around too long, they got beaten, they are like cockroaches, no matter how many times you wash them down the drain they crawl back up, besides, S12 are still stronger with August and Irene. Not my fault that prime Igneel was defeated before his return by Acno, and Face affected Acno so it weakened him enough to get Igneel recently to stomp him.
Yeah you're just salty. S12 got brutally stomped by characters weaker than gildarts lmao.
You're just salty that igneel is on that level and your s12 will never get to be on that level. Axiomus already debunked you countless times about that fight but you just don't want to accept it cuz Eileen not on that level. Keep being delusional
I've always wondered why s12 fanboys and Eileen fans kept on pushing that Eileen is stronger than igneel. Now it makes perfect sense it's because Eileen was never given the hype igneel got. Only a fool is going to compare any of the s12 against igneel. How s face going to affect acnologia when acnologia is resistant to magic? You're just salty because you was thinking that Eileen vs acnologia was going to be big and mashima completely butchered that thinking. Even in this sequel y'all was saying that Eileen was going to fight a Dg or something like that what happened? Never happened. Now people are saying she's on human Dg tier with zero feats and statements to back it up

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah you're just salty. S12 got brutally stomped by characters weaker than gildarts lmao.
You're just salty that igneel is on that level and your s12 will never get to be on that level. Axiomus already debunked you countless times about that fight but you just don't want to accept it cuz Eileen not on that level. Keep being delusional
I've always wondered why s12 fanboys and Eileen fans kept on pushing that Eileen is stronger than igneel. Now it makes perfect sense it's because Eileen was never given the hype igneel got. Only a fool is going to compare any of the s12 against igneel. How s face going to affect acnologia when acnologia is resistant to magic? You're just salty because you was thinking that Eileen vs acnologia was going to be big and mashima completely butchered that thinking. Even in this sequel y'all was saying that Eileen was going to fight a Dg or something like that what happened? Never happened. Now people are saying she's on human Dg tier with zero feats and statements to back it up
You do realize those characters got either outside help, taking advantage of weaknesses or gaining inexplicable power ups right? even Gildarts said one of them would be a worthy challenge under normal circumstances. Never said they would, but you are clearly giving too much credit as he was clearly beaten at his peak before, Axionus claiming that it was Igneel that knocked him down which was never mentioned nor shown on screen and so happens to occur right when Face activated which he just fell casually to earth. not being on Acno's level does not make your precious DDK stronger than top tier Spriggans. You assume too much just because you can't disprove anything. you mean how Igneel was defeated at his peak by Acno who had no injuries back then and Igneel did? You like making things up don't you. You seem to be confusing that Face takes away magic, not harms other with magic spells, even Acno was affected by magic before by who else other than Irene. How tho since she was dead, tho it was confirmed that Irene and by extension August are stronger than DDK people by non other than a DG. Good Day sir.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Can't believe people on this forum or other forums thought that Eileen could take on the DGs. Guess that August can also face the DGs by copying their magic when he does not have the feat of copying the magic of people stronger than him ? You all have to understand that the author doesn't care to give Irene relevance in the face of the God Tiers. He shit on her in Alvarez and in 100YQ. Her whole return was an excuse to enchant Wendy and Erza because their basic magic was useless.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can't believe people on this forum or other forums thought that Eileen could take on the DGs. Guess that August can also face the DGs by copying their magic when he does not have the feat of copying the magic of people stronger than him ? You all have to understand that the author doesn't care to give Irene relevance in the face of the God Tiers. He shit on her in Alvarez and in 100YQ. Her whole return was an excuse to enchant Wendy and Erza because their basic magic was useless.
The whole thing with how she is basically reincarnated as Edo Erza's child is lovercraftian weird

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Igneel>DGs>Irene>DDSK
This doesn't make sense to me. If anything it should be dgs=igneel>>>ddsk>>>Irene. Irene has not shown anything to what the ddsk have done.

You do realize those characters got either outside help, taking advantage of weaknesses or gaining inexplicable power ups right? even Gildarts said one of them would be a worthy challenge under normal circumstances. Never said they would, but you are clearly giving too much credit as he was clearly beaten at his peak before, Axionus claiming that it was Igneel that knocked him down which was never mentioned nor shown on screen and so happens to occur right when Face activated which he just fell casually to earth. not being on Acno's level does not make your precious DDK stronger than top tier Spriggans. You assume too much just because you can't disprove anything. you mean how Igneel was defeated at his peak by Acno who had no injuries back then and Igneel did? You like making things up don't you. You seem to be confusing that Face takes away magic, not harms other with magic spells, even Acno was affected by magic before by who else other than Irene. How tho since she was dead, tho it was confirmed that Irene and by extension August are stronger than DDK people by non other than a DG. Good Day sir.
When was Irene confirmed to be stronger than a ddsk. I haven't seen anything like that. Selene only said she has huge MP. Acnologia cannot resist magic that works on other things. How s he going to resist magic that affects the environment please explain to me. I make things up? Lmao. Says the guy who thinks space between time and universe 1 is the same thing. Says the guy who's salty that igneel is stronger than Eileen ever was. You and @MyaHeart35 are delusional and it's not even close. No feats or statement has been shown that Eileen is anywhere near human Dg level. That fool was claiming that because Eileen was queen of dragons that means she's on igneel's level what a fucking joke. Face should have affected igneel to but it didn't so your point is stupid try again

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This doesn't make sense to me. If anything it should be dgs=igneel>>>ddsk>>>Irene. Irene has not shown anything to what the ddsk have done.

When was Irene confirmed to be stronger than a ddsk. I haven't seen anything like that. Selene only said she has huge MP. Acnologia cannot resist magic that works on other things. How s he going to resist magic that affects the environment please explain to me. I make things up? Lmao. Says the guy who thinks space between time and universe 1 is the same thing. Says the guy who's salty that igneel is stronger than Eileen ever was. You and @MyaHeart35 are delusional and it's not even close. No feats or statement has been shown that Eileen is anywhere near human Dg level. That fool was claiming that because Eileen was queen of dragons that means she's on igneel's level what a fucking joke. Face should have affected igneel to but it didn't so your point is stupid try again
The fact that her power eclipses Wendy’s who’s potential defeated Haku And MP = strength. No, that magic is directed towards him, even if it wasn’t, it would still resist anyway since it is magic. They both are BFR spells so that clears it. Don’t believe i said but irrelevant anyway. Igneal is a natural dragon while Acno is artificial as in his form is entirely magic.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Gray is on overrated pleb. He's never going to be a top tier character in the power levels again. He'll never be near natsu's level of strength
END is also overrated asf. Fdk natsu>>>>>END.
Wendy is overrated asf. I can't believe I use to think she was top tier in the guild now that Eileen is gone she's back to being fodder like she has always been.
Mira s overrated to, she's nowhere near Erza and laxus level.
Irene and erza go hand in hand. Both are overrated asf. (Human Eileen is Dg tier and Erza is the only outlier in the manga )
S12 are overrated asf, people still believe in their hype which is nonsense.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
I add new members.

Irene: I saw a huge wank on Comic Vine. Apparently she can stomp Ishgar with 1% of her power and she is stronger than Igneel or Selene. Without forgetting the "solo FT guild"

Mira: People on this forum and Comic Vine made us believe that she's stronger than Erza and LMFAO when she can Macro whoever she wants when she couldn't even do it to Skullion or Lucy. At least the fact that Laxus stomped him off-screen will calm Mira's hype for a while.

Misaki: People are still stuck on the "GiLdArts Level oPPonEnt" when Erza beat her in 2 moves LOL even Kyria is more impressive.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

@grey matter look at this thread :yodawg Wendy stronger than natsu. Wendy that was crying after losing to nebal damn. Even Wendy gets wanked. It's bothersome to be honest that there's people on planet earth that genuinely think Wendy is stronger than natsu.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Diabolos are still overrated for their over-welcomed stay, they have nothing left to offer, They are like cockroaches, no matter how many times they are defeated they can’t take a hint when to stay down, their done, let them fall back into the land of obscurity.

@grey matter look at this thread :yodawg Wendy stronger than natsu. Wendy that was crying after losing to nebal damn. Even Wendy gets wanked. It's bothersome to be honest that there's people on planet earth that genuinely think Wendy is stronger than natsu.
Wendy was crying because she overestimated herself Until she got a power up and became stronger overtime.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I add new members.

Irene: I saw a huge wank on Comic Vine. Apparently she can stomp Ishgar with 1% of her power and she is stronger than Igneel or Selene. Without forgetting the "solo FT guild"

Mira: People on this forum and Comic Vine made us believe that she's stronger than Erza and LMFAO when she can Macro whoever she wants when she couldn't even do it to Skullion or Lucy. At least the fact that Laxus stomped him off-screen will calm Mira's hype for a while.

Misaki: People are still stuck on the "GiLdArts Level oPPonEnt" when Erza beat her in 2 moves LOL even Kyria is more impressive.
Being beat by one of Erza strongest attacks doesn't make Misaki weak. It was Erza strongest attack to date. Not saying she is or isn't overrated. Just pointing out being taken out by Erza attack doesn't contradict the statement of her being Gildarts tier. Not saying I believe the statement or not.

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu: Apparently he can wash his entire guild. Df Natsu might be the strongest in the guild but only in Df where has to be completely emotional where Gildarts, Laxus and Erza are naturally strong without haven't to be angry.

Suzaku : People believe he is in own separate tier from the BDSK and can low diff the others even though they're stated to be on the same level multiple times and two were implied to be stronger than him.

Mira: Mira fans claim she is still on Erza level or stronger and can low diff Erza, Laxus or other strong opponents with Macro. Especially on comic vine where she's even stronger than Gildarts😂.

Jellal: Jellal fans claim he is ALWAYS on Laxus's level no matter strong Laxus becomes. Some fans think he's both stronger than Erza and Laxus. First some claim he is equal to Red lighting Laxus now they claim he is on equal footing with TDK Laxus. In the Aldoron Arc, Erza, Juvia and Natsu put Laxus as a higher standard than Jellal but oh he went toe to toe with
Acnologia he still is Laxus's equal.

Wendy: Others think she one shot Lucy and Gray ever since her fight Haku. Even though most of her wins throughout the 100 year Quest was thanks to Irene. Wendy did beat Haku however she gets destroyed by the other BDSK.

Last edited: