Discussion - My Hero Academia The Movie: World Heroes' Mission (August 6th, 2021) | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion My Hero Academia The Movie: World Heroes' Mission (August 6th, 2021)

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Some tips from interview with movie director. I think its worth mentioning that idea for this movie came from anime stuff, not Kohei

Last edited:

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some tips from interview with movie director. I think its worth mentioning that idea for this movie came from anime stuff, not Kohei
Not Kohei? Interesting. Let's see how that pans out, I'll lower my expectations in that case. I'm just expecting the movie to have really good animations on fights.

Edit: The trailer was pretty meh, didn't see any moments that looked even remotely hype but the animation does look good. I hope all 3 of them fight the final guy and not just Deku.

NegaiFreak

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If I may share an opinion that I'm sure a lot of you would agree with, I think this series of movies should be kept to a trilogy. With what's up ahead, there isn't really a time gap in which a potential fourth film could get made.

And if they do make a fourth film, I can only hope they do something from the actual series for people to watch instead of just a side story. But that's my take. I'm personally excited to see what'll come from this movie and its story.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
If I may share an opinion that I'm sure a lot of you would agree with, I think this series of movies should be kept to a trilogy. With what's up ahead, there isn't really a time gap in which a potential fourth film could get made.

And if they do make a fourth film, I can only hope they do something from the actual series for people to watch instead of just a side story. But that's my take. I'm personally excited to see what'll come from this movie and its story.
Give me fantasy au movie and nobody will be hurt

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah but they might just start making the movies straight up non canon, in that they just occur and they don't have to match up with the timeline at all. But I agree, I rather an excellent season 6 then an Ok season 6 and decent (ish) movie.

AmyRose

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Ok saw new trailer for movie and I spoted male Toga in there. You know: pale guy with big ass creepy smile on his face. Seems like that Smurf who is main evildoer of the movie has really scary followers. Sorry I just had to put that comment somewhere.😅

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, that’s AKFG for you. Their stuff rarely misses. I wish this was one of the openings of this season, actually.

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
WORLD HEROES MISSION SPECIAL

One-shot depicting how Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto and Endeavor are involved in the movie's events with the World Heroes Associaton.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, that’s AKFG for you. Their stuff rarely misses. I wish this was one of the openings of this season, actually.
Apparently the movie is so so

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States