Discussion - Mystery Team SPAIN | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mystery Team SPAIN

Who do you think is Spain's 3rd Strongest Player?

• Silva Bambieri

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mares De Con

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Romeo Fernandez

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 of the 2 unknown MS.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Julio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hmmm. Yes. But we are talking about Julio/Silva

Being A designated Doubles Pair.

Then, you are thinking Julio/Silva as a doubles pair will be significantly stronger than Mares/Seda.

However, they are only up against Ochi/Mouri. Literally the two lower ranked G10 Members

Though, I think Ochi was legit #4. I doubt Mouri is even as good as Japan Top Msers.
Ochi/Mouri beat Oni/Byoudonin although they are injured and they even manage it 6-3. Doubles doesn't always mean 1+1 =2. It's basically 1+1+X where X is doubles bonus. That's why Golden Pair is the strongest pair in the first PoT although individually they are not that strong. If you look it seem like they unlock howling unlike their match with Kimijima/Tohno which raise that X to another level and Oni seem to even use Kijin.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Time for another Update:

Romeo - Exceeds Expectation

Mares - Exceeds Expectation

Seda - Met Expectations

**EXPLANATION**

Romeo Exceeds Expectation. His Materializar Illusion can crack his opponent Mentally at the start. And then He has Infinite Reset which gives him unli Stamina. And for his trump card, he has that Hormones Adjustment up to 120% to generally boost himself.

Mares, So She is all Sniping and Paralyzing. But she still exceeds expectation because of her White Flame Aura who seemed to be Equal to TNK2 Kintarou. I kinda expected a new move skillset though ngl. She is like a One trick Pony with White Flame Aura. Byt Yeah, she is very strong

Seda or Sedah finally Met expectations. Initially, he only has Massive Hypnosis which you can counter by being Pure (like Zeus and Kin) or by wearing ear plugs.However, the Rainbow Aura is strong. Because it is the same Aura of Zeus who controls the pace of the game. That is the one which started Spain's comeback. And Finally, i think his biggest asset is his "Instant Copy" (@LetalHawk named it, so I will just use that)

Seda casually copied Mountain Storm, and Nitoryu. And ngl. Those moves are not easy to copy imo.

For Fun,

how will you rank Romeo, Mares, and Seda from Strongest to Weakest?

Reading the summary from Last Chapter. I think I will rank them as

1. Mares
2. Romeo
3. Seda

Idk, I think Mares, Romeo, and Seda are kinda in the same tier who has a chance to beat each other in a 1 V 1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Time for another Update:

Romeo - Exceeds Expectation

Mares - Exceeds Expectation

Seda - Met Expectations

**EXPLANATION**

Romeo Exceeds Expectation. His Materializar Illusion can crack his opponent Mentally at the start. And then He has Infinite Reset which gives him unli Stamina. And for his trump card, he has that Hormones Adjustment up to 120% to generally boost himself.

Mares, So She is all Sniping and Paralyzing. But she still exceeds expectation because of her White Flame Aura who seemed to be Equal to TNK2 Kintarou. I kinda expected a new move skillset though ngl. She is like a One trick Pony with White Flame Aura. Byt Yeah, she is very strong

Seda or Sedah finally Met expectations. Initially, he only has Massive Hypnosis which you can counter by being Pure (like Zeus and Kin) or by wearing ear plugs.However, the Rainbow Aura is strong. Because it is the same Aura of Zeus who controls the pace of the game. That is the one which started Spain's comeback. And Finally, i think his biggest asset is his "Instant Copy" (@LetalHawk named it, so I will just use that)

Seda casually copied Mountain Storm, and Nitoryu. And ngl. Those moves are not easy to copy imo.

For Fun,

how will you rank Romeo, Mares, and Seda from Strongest to Weakest?

Reading the summary from Last Chapter. I think I will rank them as

1. Mares
2. Romeo
3. Seda

Idk, I think Mares, Romeo, and Seda are kinda in the same tier who has a chance to beat each other in a 1 V 1.
MY PREDICTION SPAIN PLAYERS RANKING

Ryoga≥Medanore> Mares> Romeo>Julio>Seda>Silva> Rodrigo

Last edited: