Discussion - Mystery Team SPAIN | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mystery Team SPAIN

Who do you think is Spain's 3rd Strongest Player?

• Silva Bambieri

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mares De Con

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Romeo Fernandez

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 of the 2 unknown MS.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Julio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

erosares286

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Nope. Ryoga do not want to beat Ryoma. He wants to play with him. That is why he invited ryoma to join usa. And for Ryoma to be able to play against byodoin.

There are 2 ways to represent a country

1. You are a citizen of that country(Ryoga is both citizen of USA and Japan.
2. You live in that country(Tezuka's case with germany)(Ryoga beat former no. 4 in macau, and the spain team was in macau also (forgot where I read that), so it is safe to say that Ryoga is a spanish citizen too by the living category.)

Why Ryoga left USA? We do not know the reason. Maybe because Ryoma left also. Looks like the only reason Ryoga chose USA is both ryoma and him are usa citizens. If Ryoma is a spanish citizen too, ryoga maybe will invite ryoma to join spain.

Obviously Konomi is torn between Ryoga and the mysterious team spain. So what he did is for ryoga to join them.

Ralph as I said is one of my favorites. And he is very strong. He needs to beat Ryoga for him to be deserving of that team captain status. The usa rep can lose their respect for him if he lose.

Knowing konomi, he may just use ralph to hype up ryoga. Ryoga doesnt have feats yet.

But we never know, Ralph can pull up a surprise or should I say konomi can pull up a surprise.

If USA Ralph can be able to beat Ryoga, I think they have a chance. Because looking at the chapter summary, it is said that "Kiko is upset on MEDANORE". You can imply that Medanore already played.
Its on chapter 173 when ryoga beat former no. 4 of g10, but the spain team is not mention that they are also in macau

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
High chance that Ryoga wants to spend time with Ryoma 🥺, but he is too cool and proud to go back to Japan team 😂
It's probably less that he didn't want to and more that he thought he couldn't. In Japan's mind, Ryoga joined them only to recruit Ryoma and then betrayed them, so there's no reason to take him back.

Other than that, it's probably as mathematicianrcg said: Ryoga's initial plan was to play with Ryoma on the same team. That's why he joined Japan and that's why he left after Ryoma got kicked out. But, with that not panning out, his goal now seems to be to have the serious match he and Ryoma promised each other when they were younger.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It's probably less that he didn't want to and more that he thought he couldn't. In Japan's mind, Ryoga joined them only to recruit Ryoma and then betrayed them, so there's no reason to take him back.

Other than that, it's probably as mathematicianrcg said: Ryoga's initial plan was to play with Ryoma on the same team. That's why he joined Japan and that's why he left after Ryoma got kicked out. But, with that not panning out, his goal now seems to be to have the serious match he and Ryoma promised each other when they were younger.
Just want to ask you. Why do you think Kiko is upset on Medanore. I implied that Medanore already played.(But more chance I am wrong about that one).

Is it because of Medanore saying that USA is a small fry? I doubt Kiko heard it, medanore is not shouting.

Lastly, Can we assume that spain players injure their opponents.Thats why Dodo and etc are upset. Or Kiko,Alan, and Dodo are just so frustrated??? I though that 3 are good sports(sportsmanship).

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why do you think Kiko is upset on Medanore. I implied that Medanore already played.(But more chance I am wrong about that one).

Is it because of Medanore saying that USA is a small fry? I doubt Kiko heard it, medanore is not shouting.
I don't think Medanore played in one of the earlier matches. If Ryoga's in S2, Medanore would most likely play S1.

Looking back, I think Kiko didn't actually react to what Medanore said, but rather to Ryoga taking the court. So he can't forgive Ryoga for ditching them. That's my mistake in the summary.

Lastly, Can we assume that spain players injure their opponents.Thats why Dodo and etc are upset. Or Kiko,Alan, and Dodo are just so frustrated??? I though that 3 are good sports(sportsmanship).
No, I don't think so. There's never been a team where all players were out to hurt the opponent. I could imagine them being particularly arrogant or something along those lines, though.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't think Medanore played in one of the earlier matches. If Ryoga's in S2, Medanore would most likely play S1.

Looking back, I think Kiko didn't actually react to what Medanore said, but rather to Ryoga taking the court. So he can't forgive Ryoga for ditching them. That's my mistake in the summary.

No, I don't think so. There's never been a team where all players were out to hurt the opponent. I could imagine them being particularly arrogant or something along those lines, though.
Or maybe because Ryoga disclose their weaknesses. Ryoga is such a traitor. That is why I do not like him now. First he betrayed his orig team(maybe spain), then join Japan to recruit ryoma. He betrayed Japan again and lure ryoma to join USA. And now he betrayed USA also and will go back to spain!!!!!!!?(assuming spain is his original team)

I assumed he played in the past world cups, but I am not sure where. Or is there a chance he did not play?

Obviously, Spain are arrogant. No wonder why they are curse to be rank 4 only. And medanore being injured. We can imply they cannot defeat Germany and Swiss in the past. Qp not mentioning them can also because they are the weakest among the top 4 countries in the last world cups

Hope we can see some face of other spain players. Even they do not have any names yet. Just Pro 1 and Pro 2 for ex.

But for now, I want Ralph to beat Ryoga. Just for Ryoga not to be the strongest just because he is an echizen. USA dominated Swiss. If Spain will 3-0 USA, that is a double hype boost for Spain. Spain will win no doubt, but I expect more fight from US team.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I assumed he played in the past world cups, but I am not sure where. Or is there a chance he did not play?
Do you mean Medanore or Ryoga? We can't really say for either.

Medanore got injured at some point in the past, but it's not specified when. We know his surgery was one year ago and it seems nobody knows how strong he really is at this point. This implies in my mind that either he had to sit out the WC two years ago or was already injured while playing it, so that he wasn't at full strength.

In Ryoga's case we don't even know how old he is. If he's a 1st year or 2nd year HSer, then he wouldn't have played the previous WC either since the MSers only joined the ranks this year.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First he betrayed his orig team(maybe spain), then join Japan to recruit ryoma. He betrayed Japan again and lure ryoma to join USA. And now he betrayed USA also and will go back to spain!!!!!!!?(assuming spain is his original team)
Actually, I guess to expand on this, that's not really what happened. If Ryoma hadn't gotten kicked out of the camp, Ryoga probably would've stayed with Japan too and would've played the complete tournament as a Japanese rep. He doesn't really have a strong affiliation to any country, but there's no particularly malicious intent in his actions. It was more because of the circumstances that he's been switching so often.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Medanore got injured at some point in the past, but it's not specified when. We know his surgery was one year ago and it seems nobody knows how strong he really is at this point. This implies in my mind that either he had to sit out the WC two years ago or was already injured while playing it, so that he wasn't at full strength.

In Ryoga's case we don't even know how old he is. If he's a 1st year or 2nd year HSer, then he wouldn't have played the previous WC either since the MSers only joined the ranks this year.
I mean Ryoga. But ok, I will include Medanore too.

Medanore was injured. Safe to assume he did not play. But it is said that Medanore will surpass volk if he was not injured. How can they know that if he did not play? I am confused.

But basing from the fact that all Qp,Inui,Renji do not have data on Spain tells something. I am not sure about what is that "something"

As for Ryoga, If he is a 1st year HS, then he is as old as Kiko. So probably your right, he did not play.

Without Ryoga and Medanore(probably), spain managed to be rank 4. Very respectable.

Actually, I guess to expand on this, that's not really what happened. If Ryoma hadn't gotten kicked out of the camp, Ryoga probably would've stayed with Japan too and would've played the complete tournament as a Japanese rep. He doesn't really have a strong affiliation to any country, but there's no particularly malicious intent in his actions. It was more because of the circumstances that he's been switching so often.
But I cannot see a reason why ryoga will left USA for Spain. He cannot play with ryoma in spain too. Maybe he knows Spain is the stronger team????

antigifted

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
But I cannot see a reason why ryoga will left USA for Spain. He cannot play with ryoma in spain too. Maybe he knows Spain is the stronger team????
Exact thought that I have.

The way Medanore talked to him, it feels like they've known each other all along. So perhaps he's been affiliated with Spain all this time or at one point in the past. This and the fact that he spent time with Team US too, he knows which one is stronger and sided with them (Spain), so he could face Ryoma in the finals.

But if he betrayed Spain in the past, I don't think Medanore would take him back. Unless it has been their plan from the start. When Ryoma left US, Ryoga said something like he knew it was a possibility. So I guess Spain was his plan B but at the same time Medanore knew all about Ryoga's plans and agreed/went with it. Medanore also believes Ryoga can beat Ralph. Looks like they know each other pretty well, or at least each other's abilities.

erosares286

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I mean Ryoga. But ok, I will include Medanore too.

Medanore was injured. Safe to assume he did not play. But it is said that Medanore will surpass volk if he was not injured. How can they know that if he did not play? I am confused.

But basing from the fact that all Qp,Inui,Renji do not have data on Spain tells something. I am not sure about what is that "something"

As for Ryoga, If he is a 1st year HS, then he is as old as Kiko. So probably your right, he did not play.

Without Ryoga and Medanore(probably), spain managed to be rank 4. Very respectable.

Since Ryoga joined US and japanese team, he knows that Spain is stronger than US, and he thinks japan has the capability to beat Germany, so he can face Ryoma in the finals? There is a possibility that medanore and ryoga are friends or have deep relationship?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
To add. Ryoga left before the Swiss Vs USA match.

Obvioulsy Ryoga left them for Switzerland to have a better chance beating USA. But his plan failed. Usa pull up an upset against Switzerland.

Now, Ryoga is giving info about US team on Spain team.

Exact thought that I have.

The way Medanore talked to him, it feels like they've known each other all along. So perhaps he's been affiliated with Spain all this time or at one point in the past. This and the fact that he spent time with Team US too, he knows which one is stronger and sided with them (Spain), so he could face Ryoma in the finals.

But if he betrayed Spain in the past, I don't think Medanore would take him back. Unless it has been their plan from the start. When Ryoma left US, Ryoga said something like he knew it was a possibility. So I guess Spain was his plan B but at the same time Medanore knew all about Ryoga's plans and agreed/went with it. Medanore also believes Ryoga can beat Ralph. Looks like they know each other pretty well, or at least each other's abilities.
Yeah. But medanore did not know ralph. Ralph just joined US I believe. And he united them
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Since Ryoga joined US and japanese team, he knows that Spain is stronger than US, and he thinks japan has the capability to beat Germany, so he can face Ryoma in the finals? There is a possibility that medanore and ryoga are friends or have deep relationship?
Well, Ryogas plans always a failure

1. Play with Ryoma whole tourney(failed)
2. Ryoma play against Byodoin(failed)
3. Swiss beat Usa(Failed)
4. Ryoga Vs Ryoma( Soon to be failed. Haha)

Last edited:

antigifted

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
To add. Ryoga left before the Swiss Vs USA match.

Obvioulsy Ralph left them for Switzerland to have a better chance beating USA. But his plan failed. Usa pull up an upset against Switzerland.

Now, Ryoga is giving info about US team on Spain team.

Yeah. But medanore did not know ralph. Ralph just joined US I believe. And he united them

Well, Ryogas plans always a failure

1. Play with Ryoma whole tourney(failed)
2. Ryoma play against Byodoin(failed)
3. Swiss beat Usa(Failed)
4. Ryoga Vs Ryoma( Soon to be failed. Haha)
His plans fail because it's always entirely dependent on other people's decisions and actions.

I think he didn't exactly plan Swiss to win against US. What makes you think he wanted that too? I'm just curious.

Ryoga vs Ryoma will happen I think, or else what's the point of Ryoga being in this series haha. I think that's the ultimate goal here, because Ryoma vs Byodoin won't happen in an official match. So it'll be a battle between the brothers.

Even though they didn't know Ralph before, I think the time Ryoga spent with US team is enough to learn more about Ralph and relay that info to Medanore.

Overall, Ryoga is such a mysterious and mischievous character. And I love characters who make me think 😂 I love him and I hope his motivations and reasons will be unearthed soon.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
His plans fail because it's always entirely dependent on other people's decisions and actions.

I think he didn't exactly plan Swiss to win against US. What makes you think he wanted that too? I'm just curious.

Ryoga vs Ryoma will happen I think, or else what's the point of Ryoma being in this series haha. I think that's the ultimate goal here, because Ryoma vs Byodoin won't happen in an official match. So it'll be a battle between the brothers.
Yeah. Even ryoma vs ryoga match is dependent.

Because he left exactly before the Swiss Vs Usa match. He could have planned it.

Another reason I can even think of .Maybe Ryoga is afraid Usa will lose to swiss, so he decided to transfer to a stronger spain team which have the EASIEST BRACKET.

Ryoma has his moments on his ludovic match. It is redundant to play him again. Lol.

Kidding aside. I think Ryoma is not ready for Ryoga yet. Ryoma cannot even beat Dodo and Kiko in practice.

Ryoma Vs Ryoga will happen in the future, but not now. Not this year's world cup.

Next World Cup is the real match. Tezuka is the Captain of Germany, Ryoga is the captain of Spain.

I rather want Japan to lose this year and won the next world cup in 2 years. Rather than win now, and lose later. And I dont want the most is uf Japan will win this year and the next world cup, there will be no development there.

antigifted

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Because he left exactly before the Swiss Vs Usa match. He could have planned it.

Another reason I can even think of .Maybe Ryoga is afraid Usa will lose to swiss, so he decided to transfer to a stronger spain team which have the EASIEST BRACKET.

Ryoma has his moments on his ludovic match. It is redundant to play him again. Lol.

Kidding aside. I think Ryoma is not ready for Ryoga yet. Ryoma cannot even beat Dodo and Kiko in practice.

Ryoma Vs Ryoga will happen in the future, but not now. Not this year's world cup.

Next World Cup is the real match. Tezuka is the Captain of Germany, Ryoga is the captain of Spain.

I rather want Japan to lose this year and won the next world cup in 2 years. Rather than win now, and lose later. And I dont want the most is uf Japan will win this year and the next world cup, there will be no development there.
Tezuka as Germany Captain and Ryoga as Spain Captain is gonna be lit 🔥

For Japan, who would it be? Jusaburou perhaps. I love him, he's just chill 😂

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Tezuka as Germany Captain and Ryoga as Spain Captain is gonna be lit 🔥

For Japan, who would it be? Jusaburou perhaps. I love him, he's just chill 😂
Byo already said that akatsu will be the Japan captain next world cup

antigifted

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Byo already said that akatsu will be the Japan captain next world cup
Forgot about that. What stuck to me more is when he said that the next generation will be carried by Jusaburou on his shoulders.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Personally, it will be more dramatic if This year's Genius 10 will fail.

And Ryoma's batch Own Version of Genius 10 in the next world cup will surpass their senpais. And will win it all.

erosares286

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Ryoga vs Ryoma will happen I think, or else what's the point of Ryoma being in this series haha. I think that's the ultimate goal here, because Ryoma vs Byodoin won't happen in an official match. So it'll be a battle between the brothers.

Even though they didn't know Ralph before, I think the time Ryoga spent with US team is enough to learn more about Ralph and relay that info to Medanore.

Overall, Ryoga is such a mysterious and mischievous character. And I love characters who make me think 😂 I love him and I hope his motivations and reasons will be unearthed soon.
I think ryoga and medanore are the strongest in the u-17 tournament,

I agree with you buddy, i want to see Spain vs Germany in the Finals, then ryoma will see how strong his brother by beating QP or VOLK

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think ryoga and medanore are the strongest in the u-17 tournament,

I agree with you buddy, i want to see Spain vs Germany in the Finals, then ryoma will see how strong his brother by beating QP or VOLK
Obviously Medanore and Ryoga are being hyped to be the strongest. But as of now that title belongs to Volk.

Spain Vs Germany Finals will be epic.
Medanore Vs Volk, Ryoga Vs QP.

Japan must beat USA first. They may not even beat USA

Carmella

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
feel like Spain is the hidden underdog here... Maybe they'll usurp Germany. Who knows.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
feel like Spain is the hidden underdog here... Maybe they'll usurp Germany. Who knows.
They are not underdogs. In fact, they are being set up to be strongest.

They did not even concede a set in the whole tourney.