Round of 16 - Natsu Dragneel vs Wolfheim | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Natsu Dragneel vs Wolfheim

Which Fighter Advances?

• Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • Wolfheim

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
I agree with this. We can barely compare Wolfheim's feats with Natsu. Saying that Natsu could oneshot or low diff Wolfheim is only based on the fact we know a lot more about him, which is pretty unfair. I was thinking about voting for Wolfheim as well but I didn't because I would base my vote a lot on hype. Anyway, this fight would be difficult for Natsu just because he is a God of Ishgar.

People who say Natsu oneshotted Jacob probably didn't read their fight at all..
Or they desperately want to think Natsu is on the level of Jellal or Laxus, people who can one shot Spriggan 12 members without breaking a sweat..
I do hope we get to see more of Wolfheim's skills soon....I wonder if he uses like Ancient Take Over or something

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Natsu wins this but not flawlessly.as for Jacob vs Natsu.it wasn't a one shot,lol.Jellal is the only one who one shotted a Spriggan,legitimately.you can count Laxus as one shot because his attacks didn't have any effect due to Wahl's immunity to electricity so Laxus' powers were of no use.as soon as he introduced something that can hurt Wahl,he was done for.

so yeah,Natsu takes this but not in one shot.

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
he's stronger than pre TS Gildarts
I think Natsu is not stronger than old Gildarts, he has huge spell, but not strong. Gildarts destroyed island with a single low kick. He can destroy towns by mastake. So Natsu can fired up 1000 men with a single blow, but unlikely he can stand in fight with Gild or even Jellal\Laxus

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natus low-diff.

The roar that was used against Bluenote should be on the same level as Serena's spells. 4-5 of those hits, and Warrod is down. FDK is overkill.

Tinitus

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Feat wise, Natsu low diff unfortunately.
Hype wise, Wolfheim may take it

Considering this is a vs thread, I'll go with the feats with some benefit of doubt to Wolfheim's poor treatment and go with Natsu winning mid diff.

Solitrine

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
No reason why Natsu shouldn't stomp this. Natsu is roughly comparable in strength to God Serena and none of the GoI apart from Hyberion could do anything to Serena.

Rain Cloud

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seriously?

No matter, Wolfheim is still (much) stronger than them.

Ikasutsunagi has zero speed. He won't be able to dodge Natsu's attacks, Wolfheim will.

FDK Roar took fodders out. Wolfheim is absolutely not fodder.

Just read the chapter again. God Serena used more than three spells and they were still breathing after that.

When did Natsu oneshot a Spriggan?
There's no point in arguing with the people here, lol.

The reason the Spriggan 12 are all so "powerful" is due to one reason:

- Jacob vs. Standard Mage = Jacob transports them, they die shortly after
- Bradman vs. Standard Mage = Bradman uses MBP + intagibility, opponent dies almost immediately
- Dimaria vs. Standard Mage = Age seal, instant death
- Brandish vs. Standard Mage = Shrink the person, step(?) on them like a bug, instant death
- Even to some extent, Ajeel vs. Standard Mage = Sand World, sucks moisture out of opponent + cannot see or attack Ajeel, slower death

Common theme? Hax magic. Each time the hack is taken away, the Spriggan is almost instantly defeated in the majority of the above examples (excluding Dimaria and Brandish). It isn't even unlikely that God Serena had a hack similar to the other Spriggan 12 when facing the GOI, and they just didn't have a "Lucy" to deal with it. We didn't even see that fight to judge correctly.

There's nothing to say that if Jacob lost his transport (hack), that Wolfheim couldn't defeat him the same way as Natsu, as well. The only reason Natsu should win this is due to lack of information on Wolfheim's skill set at full power, without saying any "difficulty" of the fight.

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Moderator Notice:
As scheduled, Battle 3 of Bo16 is now closed for discussions. You still can vote for your choice until tomorrow (June 2nd, 12.00 PM GMT). Thank you for participating.~ ahmadrizqik

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here is the result!

Natsu DragneelWolfheim
44 votes7 votes

Natsu Dragneel advances. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.