Round of 16 - Natsu vs Larcade | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Natsu vs Larcade

Which Dragneel wins?

• Natsu

Votes: 42 54.5%
  • Larcade

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomburst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu has shown to be capable of vaporizing plenty of his competition. However with Larcdade´s hunger(I take this as especially troublesome because of Natsu´s eating quirks that goes beyond many other characters eating habits), and the signature sleep spell. Seeing as how no plot is involved here, I see him casting hunger to slow Natsu down, even if only for a bit(regardless of mode boost, albeit the slighest error on his part, hesitance, etc., will cost him the match) as that is all Larcade needs given his above average physical stats, then make him drowsy and continue to keep distance until Natsu is out.

Natsu is impeccable as a fighter head-to-head(without hax involved). Larcade´s hax is too much even for him as all Larcade needs to do is keep his distance and wear him down. This is a tournament battle so there will be no incentives that´ll assist natsu to power, or burn, through Larcades´ spells. Larcade then has the option of using his weapon once Natsu is in a safe enough condition to approach. He is, in spite of his arrogance, one of the more critical and intelligent of the twelve(12). Plus, as said before, his physical stats are above-áverage, and that´s all he needs to edge out Natsu here. Very technical match though, insane physicals vs superbly convenient hax.

I say Larcade takes this in the most technical of ways.
I'm a little skeptical that Larcade only needs to keep his distance to win. As well as great physical feats with Demo Fist, Natsu has shown this arc that his ranged firepower is superb as well, specifically with his Roar. Even if Larcade isn't in range for a melee attack I'd imagine that Natsu wouldn't have any trouble hitting him. Just look at what happened with Bluenote. The dude was much too far away for Natsu to even attempt to punch him but he still ended up getting oneshot.

Orgastthemage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm a little skeptical that Larcade only needs to keep his distance to win. As well as great physical feats with Demo Fist, Natsu has shown this arc that his ranged firepower is superb as well, specifically with his Roar. Even if Larcade isn't in range for a melee attack I'd imagine that Natsu wouldn't have any trouble hitting him. Just look at what happened with Bluenote. The dude was much too far away for Natsu to even attempt to punch him but he still ended up getting oneshot.
I see Natsu not being able to actively use his ranged spells well given the effects of Larcades´spells. Kagura did cast a spell whilst being subjected to Larcade´s magic, however, I don´t think we can accurately determine how much the spell potency was affected by larcade´s spell. I agree with you saying one well-timed range spell could win Natsu this fight(perhaps two to be certain), but one thing we can determine from Kagura´s use of that spell is that she still felt it while casting. Given the effects of Larcade´s magic, I do believe that Natsu´s range will be affected leaving Larcade more room to move around and continue hinderinf Natsu´s recovery rate(thereby winning him this match). It´s a very technical fight though.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu rekts so hard lol. That dude got tossed by Base Sting I give him a minute at best with Natsu. He wouldn't even need DF for Larcade that would be overkill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pleasure - Useless
Hunger - Perseveres through
RIP - Useless

Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Larcade. One FDKM attack and Larcade is dead. He was all false hype, and was trash in the end.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
RIP - Useless
:confused:
Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Larcade. One FDKM attack and Larcade is dead. He was all false hype, and was trash in the end.
Not really sure how you can call Larcade trash when his hax basically has no limits, it affected Zeref and was hyped by Zeref to affect Acnologia. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he'd even come close to Acno in a fight, but it shows the sheer potential of his hax. Add on that it affects any human, and I don't see how Natsu isn't getting challenged by him, especially since a half-dead Larcade managed to reduce Natsu to a stage where he had to beat himself to stay conscious.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
:confused:

Not really sure how you can call Larcade trash when his hax basically has no limits, it affected Zeref and was hyped by Zeref to affect Acnologia. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he'd even come close to Acno in a fight, but it shows the sheer potential of his hax. Add on that it affects any human, and I don't see how Natsu isn't getting challenged by him, especially since a half-dead Larcade managed to reduce Natsu to a stage where he had to beat himself to stay conscious.
Difference is Natsu's going to attack him rather than sit there. Larcade's Hax can all easily be countered so they do have limits. Larcade's stats are trash he was getting tossed by base Sting who isn't even a challenge to Base Natsu with Rogue. Natsu. Natsu could've easily attacked Larcade and oneshotted him, but he didn't for plot as Zeref had to reveal Larcade's true identity. Pleasure is his really only really good hax and it won't work on Natsu. Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Larcade. His hax will stall Natsu for a couple seconds at best, and that's if Natsu doesn't blitz him before he even makes the hand gestures for his hax.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Difference is Natsu's going to attack him rather than sit there.
First off, that's if he's even able to attack him, the last time Larcade used Slumber/RIP on Natsu he was left punching himself in the face to try and stay conscious. Even if he's able to launch an attack, how effective would it be? And what's stopping Larcade from blocking it? We already know he's got pretty good reactions and durability since he easily stopped Kagura's Archenemy with two fingers and went on to tank everything Sting threw at him until he used White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk, an attack that has always been very powerful.
Larcade's Hax can all easily be countered so they do have limits.
"Easily countered"
Please tell me how Natsu's countering RIP. The only technique we've seen stave off RIP is falling into the world of shadows to sharpen the senses. Natsu does not have this technique, so how is he countering it?

Also, do remember that Natsu's going to be having to counter/resist Larcade's main haxxes, whilst also trying to dodge his incredibly spammable light blades.
Larcade's stats are trash he was getting tossed by base Sting
He got blown back by Sting's Secret Art (Holy Nova was introduced as a Secret Art in the GMG, not sure why it wasn't labeled as such in this arc). I don't really see how that's a sleight against him when Secret Arts are usually used as finishers. Also keep in mind that Larcade was pretty much unphased by it, and that was after being hit by Holy Ray prior to that. In addition, Larcade is pretty strong too, being able to give Kagura a crippling wound with a casual hand swipe.
who isn't even a challenge to Base Natsu with Rogue.
Considering that base Natsu can tango with Zeref I'm not surprised. In fact, base Natsu is seemingly more impressive than FDKM Natsu (he two-shot an enhanced Spriggan and then went on to tango with Zeref).

Basically, Alvarez base Natsu is a God at this point who's basically impossible to scale since he's completely inconsistent (base Natsu was having trouble against Lessio earlier, now he's keeping up with Zeref).
Natsu could've easily attacked Larcade and oneshotted him, but he didn't for plot as Zeref had to reveal Larcade's true identity.
"Natsu could have easily attacked Larcade and one-shotted him"

Do either of those panels make it look like Natsu would have been perfectly able to one-shot Larcade? Because what I'm seeing is a man struggling to stay awake, let alone launch an attack.
Pleasure is his really only really good hax and it won't work on Natsu.
Question: why won't Pleasure work? Larcade has the Tentacles if he needs them, so Pleasure should be perfectly viable.
Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Larcade.
Exaggerating much? :-_-
His hax will stall Natsu for a couple seconds at best, and that's if Natsu doesn't blitz him before he even makes the hand gestures for his hax.
His hax will stall him for a couple of seconds? I really think you're underestimating Larcade here. Natsu is not Sting, he doesn't have the same perks against someone like Larcade. Unlike Sting, Natsu is actually vulnerable to Larcade's Pleasure and his light blades, so he's not going to have the luxury that Sting did. Natsu will be fighting to stay conscious and not to cream himself to death, while also trying to avoid dozens of light blades. Whoever wins this fight is winning with difficulty, an extreme amount IMO.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
First off, that's if he's even able to attack him, the last time Larcade used Slumber/RIP on Natsu he was left punching himself in the face to try and stay conscious. Even if he's able to launch an attack, how effective would it be? And what's stopping Larcade from blocking it? We already know he's got pretty good reactions and durability since he easily stopped Kagura's Archenemy with two fingers and went on to tank everything Sting threw at him until he used White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk, an attack that has always been very powerful.

"Easily countered"
Please tell me how Natsu's countering RIP. The only technique we've seen stave off RIP is falling into the world of shadows to sharpen the senses. Natsu does not have this technique, so how is he countering it?

Also, do remember that Natsu's going to be having to counter/resist Larcade's main haxxes, whilst also trying to dodge his incredibly spammable light blades.

He got blown back by Sting's Secret Art (Holy Nova was introduced as a Secret Art in the GMG, not sure why it wasn't labeled as such in this arc). I don't really see how that's a sleight against him when Secret Arts are usually used as finishers. Also keep in mind that Larcade was pretty much unphased by it, and that was after being hit by Holy Ray prior to that. In addition, Larcade is pretty strong too, being able to give Kagura a crippling wound with a casual hand swipe.

Considering that base Natsu can tango with Zeref I'm not surprised. In fact, base Natsu is seemingly more impressive than FDKM Natsu (he two-shot an enhanced Spriggan and then went on to tango with Zeref).

Basically, Alvarez base Natsu is a God at this point who's basically impossible to scale since he's completely inconsistent (base Natsu was having trouble against Lessio earlier, now he's keeping up with Zeref).

"Natsu could have easily attacked Larcade and one-shotted him"

Do either of those panels make it look like Natsu would have been perfectly able to one-shot Larcade? Because what I'm seeing is a man struggling to stay awake, let alone launch an attack.

Question: why won't Pleasure work? Larcade has the Tentacles if he needs them, so Pleasure should be perfectly viable.

Exaggerating much? :-_-

His hax will stall him for a couple of seconds? I really think you're underestimating Larcade here. Natsu is not Sting, he doesn't have the same perks against someone like Larcade. Unlike Sting, Natsu is actually vulnerable to Larcade's Pleasure and his light blades, so he's not going to have the luxury that Sting did. Natsu will be fighting to stay conscious and not to cream himself to death, while also trying to avoid dozens of light blades. Whoever wins this fight is winning with difficulty, an extreme amount IMO.
FDKM Demo-fist >>>>>> WSD Silk. Natsu Base FDKM >>>>>>>>> Natsu's Base Fire Dragon attacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natsu's base attacks with no fire >>>>>>> Kagura's slashes. Larcade would get his arm vaporized off the minute he even tries to block Natsu's FDK attack. No point in comparing Larcade stopping Kagura attack to him trying to stop Natsu as Kagura is fodder to current Natsu lol.

Light blades that Kagura easily dodged and blocked. They won't even tickle Natsu who has monster stats, and took Zeref's attacks to the face.

Yeah, and this was Natsu after the fight
... He was completely fine and still had LFD in the pocket.

Natsu vs Holy Nova with Sting in White Drive:

Larcade vs Holy Nova with Sting in Base:

A clear difference in power. Sting with Rogue, and both in DF couldn't even make Natsu take them as threat lol, and Larcade got his butt whooped by Sting empowered by weakened Rogue... I do not see where Larcade and Natsu are even comparable in stats.

Do you not see Natsu clearly standing up and literally listening to the entire conversation, and even commenting on it? You think a half dead Larcade can take an attack from Natsu? The same guy who two shotted a Spriggan, and vaporized Lake Sciliora??? Lol c'mon Larcade was not a threat in any form to Natsu. One roar would've done Larcade in. He couldn't even take the attacks Zeref was dishing out on Natsu.

Alvarez Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alvarez Sting. That is a fact even without the Zeref fight. Natsu's base form isn't some god tier but it is definitely way stronger than Larcade whose only feat is trashing Kagura.

Pleasure tentacles are easily dodgeable and need hand gestures to do. Natsu blitzes before that, or easily counters by biting his tongue lol.

Larcade used one light attack against Sting, the advantage for Sting was minimal nuisance at best. Yes, his hax will stumble Natsu for a couple seconds. His best hax is utterly useless, and his other haxes couldn't even take down a guy with zero nor a fodder cat. Natsu wins this fight with minimal ease. RIP is easily countered by sheer will force and Natsu does Demo-Fist and creams Larcade. Larcade was nothing special amongst the S12 he is easily on the lower scale of the S12, and nowhere close to the high tier. His hype was false, and it died when August admitted he was the true son of Zeref.

MonkeyD-Dragon

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If the attack Sting used "Light Shadow Dragon Rough Silk" could take out Larcade, then I don't see why FDKM Spells won't do the same, as for Larcade's magic :
Pleasure - Its Natsu, a generic MC, I doubt it'd work on him.
Hunger - Sting could tank it, so I don't see why Natsu wouldn't.
RIP - Natsu didn't fall asleep immediately, and in this fight he could stay awake for some time, I don't doubt he can get a few hits with FDKM which will do the job to take down Larcade.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I've settled on Natsu, since he's the overall stronger character in my eyes. I wouldn't give Larcade the nod over Laxus, Gildarts or Gray, so I can't do so against Natsu... since he also has DF. I'll acknowledge Larcade has the potential to beat just about anyone, but would get owned when/if his hax gets toppled.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I've settled on Natsu, since he's the overall stronger character in my eyes. I wouldn't give Larcade the nod over Laxus, Gildarts or Gray, so I can't do so against Natsu... since he also has DF. I'll acknowledge Larcade has the potential to beat just about anyone, but would get owned when/if his hax gets toppled.
This reminds me.Randy you voted for Gray in "Gray VS Larcade" thread in Domus Flau if my memory doesn't betray me.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This reminds me.Randy you voted for Gray in "Gray VS Larcade" thread in Domus Flau if my memory doesn't betray me.
Yea, I think Gray can beat Larcade as easily as he defeated Tempesta in Tartarus because of DeSM. Gray is overall stronger than Larcade as well in my opinion... but that's not this fight (off topic) :P

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Yea, I think Gray can beat Larcade as easily as he defeated Tempesta in Tartarus because of DeSM. Gray is overall stronger than Larcade as well in my opinion... but that's not this fight (off topic) :P
Well i brought because it's somewhat similar.Larcade uses R.I.P. but Gray resists it for sometime and uses Des Spell to finish Larcade.Put Natsu who uses FDK Spells in FDKM(which should be highly destructive and fills Slayer advantages) and finishes Larcade while resisting R.I.P. for sometime.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
FDKM Demo-fist >>>>>> WSD Silk. Natsu Base FDKM >>>>>>>>> Natsu's Base Fire Dragon attacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natsu's base attacks with no fire >>>>>>> Kagura's slashes. Larcade would get his arm vaporized off the minute he even tries to block Natsu's FDK attack.
Please could you not use so many >? It makes it tough to understand what you're saying since there's no consistency. Not to mention it makes your arguments look ridiculous. Also, what has Natsu done to show that his base attacks with no fire is better than Kagura's slashes, which have been shown to easily cut a hill in half?

As for Demo-Fist >>>> WSD Silk, I'd gauge them around the same level. The best feat Demo Fist has to my memory (which could admittedly be wrong) is taking out Jacob. A defenseless Jacob caught in the air who had already taken a fair few hits in his fight with NaLu. On the other hand, WSD Silk downed Larcade who had already taken a barrage of attacks from base Sting and WSDM Sting. They should at least be somewhat within the same realm of power. And that's if we're assuming Jacob's and Larcade's durability is similar, and not thinking that Larcade's durability is better. It's because of this that I just don't see Natsu instantly vaporizing Larcade with an FDKM attack since of all the attacks Larcade endured prior to WSD Silk were endured with relative ease.
No point in comparing Larcade stopping Kagura attack to him trying to stop Natsu as Kagura is fodder to current Natsu lol.
And Kagura was fodder to Larcade. My point is that Larcade has evidence to show that he can block pretty impressive attacks with ease.
Light blades that Kagura easily dodged and blocked. They won't even tickle Natsu who has monster stats, and took Zeref's attacks to the face.
The light blades don't need to damage him so long as they provide a distraction, at which point Larcade can catch Natsu off-guard via Pleasure Tentacles. Also Natsu only took punches from Zeref, the second Zeref used a spell (a nameless one at that) he couldn't do anything and was forced to enter Dragon Force.
Yeah, and this was Natsu after the fight
... He was completely fine and still had LFD in the pocket.

Natsu vs Holy Nova with Sting in White Drive:

Larcade vs Holy Nova with Sting in Base:

A clear difference in power. Sting with Rogue, and both in DF couldn't even make Natsu take them as threat lol, and Larcade got his butt whooped by Sting empowered by weakened Rogue... I do not see where Larcade and Natsu are even comparable in stats.
First off, why are you bringing in GMG feats? We're talking about these characters in the Alvarez arc where it's clear they have both improved, hence Holy Nova going from getting blocked by base Natsu to blasting back a Spriggan who can stop a sword that causes immense damage with two fingers.

"Larcade got his butt whooped"... were we reading the same fight? Sting was constantly on the ropes after Larcade used Hunger, either receiving outside help when he needed it or getting damaged by Larcade. On top of this, I think you're ignoring the fact that Sting was immune to Larcade's (arguably) strongest hax and his light blades, which is the sole reason he wasn't on the ropes from the start.
Do you not see Natsu clearly standing up and literally listening to the entire conversation, and even commenting on it? You think a half dead Larcade can take an attack from Natsu? The same guy who two shotted a Spriggan, and vaporized Lake Sciliora???
Standing up ≠ Not being on the verge of sleep.

And no, I don't think half-dead Larcade can take a decent attack from Natsu, but the catch is that Natsu couldn't throw out an attack like that. This may be a guy who two-shotted a Spriggan, but we have canon evidence that shows he has to bash his own face in to resist RIP.
As Larcade himself pointed out, Natsu was left flustered and open to attacks.

And if we want to be objective here, it doesn't even matter if half-dead Larcade can't tank an FDKM attack since we're not talking about Natsu vs half-dead Larcade, we're talking about how a fresh Larcade would fair.
Lol c'mon Larcade was not a threat in any form to Natsu. One roar would've done Larcade in. He couldn't even take the attacks Zeref was dishing out on Natsu.
Mate... when did Zeref use anything remotely similar to this:
Against Natsu?

Larcade was no threat to Natsu? Is leaving someone on verge of unconsciousness not threatening to you?
Alvarez Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alvarez Sting.
That sweet exaggeration.
That is a fact even without the Zeref fight. Natsu's base form isn't some god tier but it is definitely way stronger than Larcade whose only feat is trashing Kagura.
Joking aside, Larcade's got plenty more feats than trashing Kagura, such as flooring the like of Laxus and Gildarts via Pleasure, not to mention his ability to sap strength via Hunger.
Pleasure tentacles are easily dodgeable and need hand gestures to do. Natsu blitzes before that, or easily counters by biting his tongue lol.
"Easily dodgeable"

Yes, easily dodgeable... which is why everyone that Larcade used tentacles against failed to dodge them. Keep in mind that Kagura was caught despite the fact that she earlier reacted to DiMaria's sneak attack from behind.

As for Natsu blitzing.... has he actually blitzed anyone but fodder in this arc? Genuine question, because I don't remember any instances of him doing that outside of his "fight" with fodder when he was helping LS.
Larcade used one light attack against Sting, the advantage for Sting was minimal nuisance at best.
Sting's advantage was a minimal nuisance? If being immune to one of Larcade's hax and his only non-hax move is a minimal nuisance to you, I don't know what to say.
Yes, his hax will stumble Natsu for a couple seconds.
Not seeing how it's only going to stumble him for a couple of seconds when RIP alone had him punching his own face in an attempt to stay awake. Add in Pleasure and Hunger and he's going to have his hands full.
His best hax is utterly useless, and his other haxes couldn't even take down a guy with zero nor a fodder cat. Natsu wins this fight with minimal ease.
That lowballing though, I guess IgNatsu is pathetic since Happy managed to drag him back.

Again, really not seeing how Larcade's hax is "utterly useless" when Natsu isn't immune to it in the slightest.
RIP is easily countered by sheer will force and Natsu does Demo-Fist and creams Larcade.
"Easily countered by sheer willpower"

Which is why Natsu resorted to smashing his own face in and WSDM Sting was punching himself bloody? Right... Sting had to enter the world of shadows to sharpen his senses and even that was stated to only buy him a moment. Seriously, you're lowballing RIP to a ridiculous extent, to the point you're basically arguing with the manga.
Larcade was nothing special amongst the S12 he is easily on the lower scale of the S12, and nowhere close to the high tier. His hype was false, and it died when August admitted he was the true son of Zeref.
So wait, his hype died because he's not a Dragneel? Seems legit. Zeref himself said he was the secret weapon to combat Acnologia. Now obviously, Acnologia would blitz him, but he'd do that to pretty much anyone when he's serious. And really? Nothing special among the 12? Is that why he floored Gildarts and Laxus with utter ease? Is that why it took someone who is resistant to his main hax to defeat him (though tbf Gray could fit that too, only because of DeS though)? Larcade is pretty much the bane of all humans not named August, since he can even affect those stronger than him to a certain extent. Whoever wins this fight is having the fight of their life.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think it is right to compare WSD Sting and Current Natsu.Both of them improved but Natsu's improvement is literally beyond the charts.He trained for 1 year while Sting was doing Guild duties so it is clear their growth rate will not be equal.So i think what Natsu did in GMG(i.e. stopping Holy Nova with one hand in Base state) can do it even now.I think his strong FDKM attacks is more than enough to defeat Larcade.

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I don't think it is right to compare WSD Sting and Current Natsu.Both of them improved but Natsu's improvement is literally beyond the charts.He trained for 1 year while Sting was doing Guild duties so it is clear their growth rate will not be equal.So i think what Natsu did in GMG(i.e. stopping Holy Nova with one hand in Base state) can do it even now.I think his strong FDKM attacks is more than enough to defeat Larcade.
i think i am forgetting who oneshotted jiemma and who was facing difficulties to even scratch him. and dont forget, larcade aint like his dad who loves holding back against natsu. he might even put igneel to sleep. plus we havent seen his etherious from yet so........

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
i think i am forgetting who oneshotted jiemma and who was facing difficulties to even scratch him. and dont forget, larcade aint like his dad who loves holding back against natsu. he might even put igneel to sleep. plus we havent seen his etherious from yet so........
Well that's amusing.

First of all he one shotted Jiemma when he was distracted,the same way Angel one shotted Jura in OS Arc.

Secondly,He never one shotted Demon Jiemma.He needed Rogue's help to put him down.Why are you forgetting that?And also why are you forgetting that Natsu didn't really have a proper fight with Jiemma.

He can put Igneel to sleep?That's the thing which made me laugh.He can't even put an exhausted Rogue to sleep as long as we have seen.Igneel would speed blitz him.

Not all Etherious have EF.Like Deliora and END.And Zeref did reveal Larcade is just a research prototype in his way of reviving END.If he did really have Etherious form Hiro would have shown it or Larcade would have used it in desperate situation against Sting.

Last edited:

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Well that's amusing.

First of all he one shotted Jiemma when he was distracted,the same way Angel one shotted Jura in OS Arc.

Secondly,He never one shotted Demon Jiemma.He needed Rogue's help to put him down.Why are you forgetting that?And also why are you forgetting that Natsu didn't really have a proper fight with Jiemma.

He can put Igneel to sleep?That's the thing which made me laugh.He can't even put an exhausted Rogue to sleep as long as we have seen.Igneel would speed blitz him.

Not all Etherious have EF.Like Deliora and END.And Zeref did reveal Larcade is just a research prototype in his way of reviving END.If he did really have Etherious form Hiro would have shown it or Larcade would have used it in desperate situation against Sting.
if he doesnt has etherious form?? why label him as one. when jiemma was distracted??? i am pretty sure sting hit him when he was aware. Nobody was distracted its all your assumptions. What opportunity should i give natsu? oneshot means one hit defeat, how didnt he had a good fight with jiemma?? did anybody interefere when he fought jiemma??? no. find my post funny eh?? just to show you how funny your posts are when you defend natsu so badly......

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
if he doesnt has etherious form?? why label him as one. when jiemma was distracted??? i am pretty sure sting hit him when he was aware. Nobody was distracted its all your assumptions. What opportunity should i give natsu? oneshot means one hit defeat, how didnt he had a good fight with jiemma?? did anybody interefere when he fought jiemma??? no. find my post funny eh?? just to show you how funny your posts are when you defend natsu so badly......
1.Both END and Deliora are Etherious but they don't have EF.Surely Hiro would have shown his EF if he really had.You are assuming something which was not shown in the Manga.

2.Sting hit Jiemma when he was boasting and was not even paying attention to Sting who was crying and didn't expect him to react.

3.When did Natsu fought Jiemma in a good way?Sting and Rogue told to leave Jiemma to them.So how is that a serious fight for Natsu :cookiehand

4.Well i never said your entire post is funny.It's just that Larcade can put Igneel to sleep when he couldn't even .... And moreover it's highly doubtful whether R.I.P. will work on a real Dragon.Larcade emphasized as Acnologia is a human R.I.P. will work on him.But as we had seen when Irene turned into a Dragon she lost her sleep.So it's safe to assume that real Dragon's don't even sleep and R.I.P. will not work on Igneel.

Last edited:

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
1.Both END and Deliora are Etherious but they don't have EF.Surely Hiro would have shown his EF if he really had.You are assuming something which was not shown in the Manga.

2.Sting hit Jiemma when he was boasting and was not even paying attention to Sting who was crying and didn't expect him to react.

3.When did Natsu fought Jiemma in a good way?Sting and Rogue told to leave Jiemma to them.So how is that a serious fight for Natsu :cookiehand

4.Well i never said your entire post is funny.It's just that Larcade can put Igneel to sleep when he couldn't even .... And moreover it's highly doubtful whether R.I.P. will work on a real Dragon.Larcade emphasized as Acnologia is a human R.I.P. will work on him.But as we had seen when Irene turned into a Dragon she lost her sleep.So it's safe to assume that real Dragon's don't even sleep and R.I.P. will not work on Igneel.
oh my god natsulucy. try killing someone's pet and expecting no reaction from them is sth unfathomable. i just dont get your way of thinking smh. Nothing is said about rip not affecting acno plus zeref knows acno wont show his human form to 'insects' most probably larcade is prepared to take on dragon acno, weither its possible or not is out of the question. natsu stormed in sabertooth and starting challenging jiemma, why dont you post that video too so you can see the difference in their power. feelings, yes thats what minerva said was missing in sting when he fought natsu, but what we saw in that video was sting's true power. Imagine sting trained for 7 years while natsu was sleeping in tenrou. we saw quite a difference in natsu's power for a year of training. multiply it by 7 and that should roughly be the difference between the true strength of gmg natsu and gmg sting. and dont forget sting never used df on demon jiemma neither did rogue......

and for your earlier post, have you forgot that partial end was fighting severely injured gray????? so natsu has etherious

Status
Not open for further replies.