Fantasy - Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

• Natsu

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • White Out PoF Erza

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Mashima is really surprised to see fans saying that Gray is weaker than Natsu at full power when he treats Gray like crap?? And yes it was Always confirmed that FDK > LFD

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mashima is really surprised to see fans saying that Gray is weaker than Natsu at full power when he treats Gray like crap?? And yes it was Always confirmed that FDK > LFD
Yeah he should definitely utilize Gray more. Should have let him have that rematch with Skullion when Everyone else did. Should have let him solo the god seed. Should have given him a more significant opponent during the labyrinth. Elentir was the one arc so far where Gray was handled fine. And yeah FDK > LFD, but by how much is the question. There's not really anything to gauge it off as far as I can tell.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Your honest opinion doesn't hold more weight than direct statements made by the author. Plus Mashima was genuinely surprised when he heard people think Gray is much weaker than Natsu.
You know what does hold more weight than direct statement?
Actual manga canon events, which establish Natsu >>>> Gray

I mean, you have to be an actual retard to believe that Gray ~ Natsu after reading the manga. I don't know what else to say man, there really isn't much else to be said here if we both are reading the same manga.

The last time this thought could even be entertained was when "darkness" Gray was fighting partial END evenly, back in the main series. I remember back then where takes like Gray > even Laxus and Jellal were pretty commonly found. And even then, "darkness" mode isn't something Gray can use willingly.
The spinoff Gray has been an absolute disaster, in both portrayal and feats.

What does Gajeel have to do with this? Was there a statement recently that said Gajeel was supposed to be as strong as Natsu? From what I remember in the original series, the first time they fought Natsu was low on magic power. The moment Natsu regained his power he handily beat Gajeel. The dude's been relative but not really as strong and he himself admits that he's been behind in Alvarez. Him taking Natsu to practically a draw on top of Aldoron is a huge step up from previously. Plus we don't know how much stronger FDK is supposed to be than LFD. He has way better feats with FDK during Alvarez but he didn't use LFD at all then. The only thing we really have to compare to is his prets feats and that doesn't say much since Natsu's base got way stronger from then so any moded attacks would eclipse pre ts moded attacks. It's a shame most of the fight was offscreened as I wanted to see how his LFD attacks looked after all this time (though I bet with the track record of 100YQ the scale of the attacks wouldn't be anything impressive).

Gajeel was always portrayed with Natsu continuously in the past.
Paired with Natsu against Laxus, the Faust dragon, twin dragons, demon gates. His portrayal with Natsu in the main series is pretty obvious.

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
You know what does hold more weight than direct statement?
Actual manga canon events, which establish Natsu >>>> Gray

I mean, you have to be an actual retard to believe that Gray ~ Natsu after reading the manga. I don't know what else to say man, there really isn't much else to be said here if we both are reading the same manga.

The last time this thought could even be entertained was when "darkness" Gray was fighting partial END evenly, back in the main series. I remember back then where takes like Gray > even Laxus and Jellal were pretty commonly found. And even then, "darkness" mode isn't something Gray can use willingly.
The spinoff Gray has been an absolute disaster, in both portrayal and feats.

Gajeel was always portrayed with Natsu continuously in the past.
Paired with Natsu against Laxus, the Faust dragon, twin dragons, demon gates. His portrayal with Natsu in the main series is pretty obvious.
Nothing in the manga says that Natsu is stronger tho. Every statement about them says they're equal. Mashima's lack of putting Gray against the same type of opponents he puts Natsu against is unfortunate, but doesn't really change the intention. Erza doesn't fight the big bad at the end of the arc, but she's still stronger than Natsu. Gildarts hasn't even done anything since Alvarez but he's still considered the strongest.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't stoop to insults over fictional characters. I get you feel passionately but it's not that serious imo. I just hold WOG over everything else and don't consider lack of feats as anti feats.

Yeah he's always been relative to him, and the same remains true today. But not exactly equal. Natsu was still ultimately the one that finished off Laxus. Wendy was also there against faust because it was about having all the dragon slayers there. Against the twin dragons Natsu had access to LFD while Gajeel didn't have access to ISD (though the modes weren't necessary at the time Natsu was still overall stronger). Against the demon gates they were relative in entirety. Perhaps if they fought at that point the result would be similar to what we saw on Aldoron. But then Natsu unlocked DF at will.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nothing in the manga says that Natsu is stronger tho. Every statement about them says they're equal. Mashima's lack of putting Gray against the same type of opponents he puts Natsu against is unfortunate, but doesn't really change the intention. Erza doesn't fight the big bad at the end of the arc, but she's still stronger than Natsu. Gildarts hasn't even done anything since Alvarez but he's still considered the strongest.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't stoop to insults over fictional characters. I get you feel passionately but it's not that serious imo. I just hold WOG over everything else and don't consider lack of feats as anti feats.

Yeah he's always been relative to him, and the same remains true today. But not exactly equal. Natsu was still ultimately the one that finished off Laxus. Wendy was also there against faust because it was about having all the dragon slayers there. Against the twin dragons Natsu had access to LFD while Gajeel didn't have access to ISD (though the modes weren't necessary at the time Natsu was still overall stronger). Against the demon gates they were relative in entirety. Perhaps if they fought at that point the result would be similar to what we saw on Aldoron. But then Natsu unlocked DF at will.
U said it urself Mashima doesn’t use gray the right way the same way in the main series why would people believe that if he doesn’t show it consistently? What is the intention tho? How do u know Mashima isn’t just say that just to please the gray fandom we not in his head the only way we know is thru what the manga shows us Actions>words by ur own logic why don’t u think kirin when he stated he was the strongest??

Its common trope for the MC to fight the main villain. Erza doesn’t have to fight the main antagonist to show she stronger it’s just as simple as who feats is better. U telling me that erza>df natsu gray=df natsu is u believing that orocian seis erza/gray would beat zero.

statements are believable if it doesn’t contradicts the feats and sometimes portrayal

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
U said it urself Mashima doesn’t use gray the right way the same way in the main series why would people believe that if he doesn’t show it consistently? What is the intention tho? How do u know Mashima isn’t just say that just to please the gray fandom we not in his head the only way we know is thru what the manga shows us Actions>words by ur own logic why don’t u think kirin when he stated he was the strongest??

Its common trope for the MC to fight the main villain. Erza doesn’t have to fight the main antagonist to show she stronger it’s just as simple as who feats is better. U telling me that erza>df natsu gray=df natsu is u believing that orocian seis erza/gray would beat zero.

statements are believable if it doesn’t contradicts the feats and sometimes portrayal
Because he has characters in the series say they are equal and was genuinely surprised when people thought otherwise. To me WOG is greater than everything. The entirety of most of the discussion here is just using elements in the story to try and tell what the author intention is. But those interpretations can be dead wrong. That's why when you have direct statements from the man himself telling you the intention, That's what should be prioritized. I don't fully say Kirin is the strongest for the same reason I don't take Ignia at his word when he says he can casually beat Acnologia. Self hype is the most worthless kind of statements imo as it's mostly ego talking. What I do believe is that Kirin is a contender for strongest and he could be slightly stronger than the other ddsk given his seniority and respect Misaki gives him. But not to a significant degree since all the ddsk were introduced as being as strong as Suzaku.

Depends on how much POE they can access. Natsu's DF alone wasn't enough during that fight against Zero and was quickly overwhelmed after the initial power up. It was only in combination with max FOE that he won. If Gray and Erza were similarly given a temporary power up and then used POE to the max, then yeah they could have beat Zero.

But there is no contradiction. Lack of action doesn't = anti feats. Let's look at what Gray has done in 100 yq. He lost to skullion. Not an anti feats as at the same time Natsu lost to Madmole. Mashima's terrible for not fitting in a rematch, but the results of the other fights and the common trope of "fairy tail doesn't lose to the same enemy twice" tells us that Gray would have likely won if they rematched. He stomped the raijinshuu. Winning a fight easily isn't an anti feat. He beat Mirajane offscreen. Winning a fight isn't an anti feats and it being offscreen doesn't tell us anything about how much power he used. Did he leave base? Did she leave base? The world may never know. (As a side note I don't get why people scale Mira to just skullion level when she was in base Satan soul the whole fight. That's like seeing Natsu lose to Suzaku then saying that Natsu in every form is one shot material to him. Doesn't make sense to me.) Gray beat the god seed along with Juvia while in base. Winning a fight isn't an anti feats. Not much needs to be said about Elentir. Him and Natsu were easily taken out at the beginning, then Gray came back and beat the opponent. Winning a fight and being stated to be as strong as Natsu isn't an anti feat. In the labyrinth he washed Sai. Easily winning a fight isn't an anti feat.

Now let's look at Erza. She lost to hax in round one against Kirin at the same time Natsu lost then came back and overpowered her opponent with one of her weakest armors. Winning isn't an anti feat. Then she fought Laxus to extreme diff and both passed out. Having an extreme diff fight against someone who's stated to be stronger than Natsu isn't an anti feats. Lost to Yoko at the same time Natsu lost to hakune. She came back and handily beat Yoko. Winning a fight isn't an anti feat. She got taken out by Suzaku at the same time Natsu got taken out. Getting beat in a low powered state isn't an anti feat. She then beat Misaki who's stated to be as strong as Suzaku in the same arc that Natsu only managed to come to a draw with Suzaku with Suzaku having the upper hand. Beating an opponent equal to someone Natsu didn't beat doesn't somehow contradict her being stronger. Gildarts hasn't done anything the entire series but he's still relevant because the statements put him so high. Natsu fighting the big bad is nice and all but it never meant that he was the strongest back in the og series and it doesn't mean that now. Especially when the big bad have to be nerfed to be closer to his level.

Portrayal wise everytime Erza and Laxus are mentioned they are implied to be stronger. Everytime Gray and Natsu are mentioned together, they are implied to be on par with each other.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because he has characters in the series say they are equal and was genuinely surprised when people thought otherwise. To me WOG is greater than everything. The entirety of most of the discussion here is just using elements in the story to try and tell what the author intention is. But those interpretations can be dead wrong. That's why when you have direct statements from the man himself telling you the intention, That's what should be prioritized. I don't fully say Kirin is the strongest for the same reason I don't take Ignia at his word when he says he can casually beat Acnologia. Self hype is the most worthless kind of statements imo as it's mostly ego talking. What I do believe is that Kirin is a contender for strongest and he could be slightly stronger than the other ddsk given his seniority and respect Misaki gives him. But not to a significant degree since all the ddsk were introduced as being as strong as Suzaku.

Depends on how much POE they can access. Natsu's DF alone wasn't enough during that fight against Zero and was quickly overwhelmed after the initial power up. It was only in combination with max FOE that he won. If Gray and Erza were similarly given a temporary power up and then used POE to the max, then yeah they could have beat Zero.

But there is no contradiction. Lack of action doesn't = anti feats. Let's look at what Gray has done in 100 yq. He lost to skullion. Not an anti feats as at the same time Natsu lost to Madmole. Mashima's terrible for not fitting in a rematch, but the results of the other fights and the common trope of "fairy tail doesn't lose to the same enemy twice" tells us that Gray would have likely won if they rematched. He stomped the raijinshuu. Winning a fight easily isn't an anti feat. He beat Mirajane offscreen. Winning a fight isn't an anti feats and it being offscreen doesn't tell us anything about how much power he used. Did he leave base? Did she leave base? The world may never know. (As a side note I don't get why people scale Mira to just skullion level when she was in base Satan soul the whole fight. That's like seeing Natsu lose to Suzaku then saying that Natsu in every form is one shot material to him. Doesn't make sense to me.) Gray beat the god seed along with Juvia while in base. Winning a fight isn't an anti feats. Not much needs to be said about Elentir. Him and Natsu were easily taken out at the beginning, then Gray came back and beat the opponent. Winning a fight and being stated to be as strong as Natsu isn't an anti feat. In the labyrinth he washed Sai. Easily winning a fight isn't an anti feat.

Now let's look at Erza. She lost to hax in round one against Kirin at the same time Natsu lost then came back and overpowered her opponent with one of her weakest armors. Winning isn't an anti feat. Then she fought Laxus to extreme diff and both passed out. Having an extreme diff fight against someone who's stated to be stronger than Natsu isn't an anti feats. Lost to Yoko at the same time Natsu lost to hakune. She came back and handily beat Yoko. Winning a fight isn't an anti feat. She got taken out by Suzaku at the same time Natsu got taken out. Getting beat in a low powered state isn't an anti feat. She then beat Misaki who's stated to be as strong as Suzaku in the same arc that Natsu only managed to come to a draw with Suzaku with Suzaku having the upper hand. Beating an opponent equal to someone Natsu didn't beat doesn't somehow contradict her being stronger. Gildarts hasn't done anything the entire series but he's still relevant because the statements put him so high. Natsu fighting the big bad is nice and all but it never meant that he was the strongest back in the og series and it doesn't mean that now. Especially when the big bad have to be nerfed to be closer to his level.

Portrayal wise everytime Erza and Laxus are mentioned they are implied to be stronger. Everytime Gray and Natsu are mentioned together, they are implied to be on par with each other.
First off what does WOG means
Secondly author are prone to mistakes when saying statements that doesn’t make sense and are contradictory to what he writes in the manga ur saying that from the start of the series till now hiro has never once thought that natsu>erza or gray=natsu because a recent statement sounds ridiculous. Ur basically saying that gray=df natsu vs jellal tower heaven arc is Ludacris

It doesn’t matter if natsu use POF to beat zero that doesn’t change the fact at that time natsu was stronger than her with df+pof or else I can say well if hiro put Wendy in that situation she had df like natsu and POF she can also beat zero”

so u do think kirin>bbsk? So why are u arguing that misaki>kirin to begin with? Just becuase some1 is slightly stronger doesn’t mean they ain’t stronger than their opponent I said many times same tier=/= same lvl strength we all know that just because your in the same group with guys doesn’t mean every1 is equal in strength spriggans, 7 kins Tartarus etc. 9.2 is still greater than 9.1 despite being in the same category lol

when did natsu lose to madmole can u show me that please?

u know that MC and grow stronger than their peers that were stronger than them in the past right that’s really common in manga in general.
df natsu have shown better feats than erza in each arc it was shown most of the time to defeat a stronger opponent. POF or no POF . Also erza pof=\=natsu pof.

I guess you didn’t understand what I said I said statement can be used accurately if it doesn’t contradict what is show in the manga (feats and sometimes portrayal)

portrayal put laxus>erza lol we have a few times with statements from hades and gray and the databooks from gmg when showing each character charts

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
Secondly author are prone to mistakes when saying statements that doesn’t make sense and are contradictory to what he writes in the manga ur saying that from the start of the series till now hiro has never once thought that natsu>erza or gray=natsu because a recent statement sounds ridiculous. Ur basically saying that gray=df natsu vs jellal tower heaven arc is Ludacris

It doesn’t matter if natsu use POF to beat zero that doesn’t change the fact at that time natsu was stronger than her with df+pof or else I can say well if hiro put Wendy in that situation she had df like natsu and POF she can also beat zero”

so u do think kirin>bbsk? So why are u arguing that misaki>kirin to begin with? Just becuase some1 is slightly stronger doesn’t mean they ain’t stronger than their opponent I said many times same tier=/= same lvl strength we all know that just because your in the same group with guys doesn’t mean every1 is equal in strength spriggans, 7 kins Tartarus etc. 9.2 is still greater than 9.1 despite being in the same category lol

when did natsu lose to madmole can u show me that please?

u know that MC and grow stronger than their peers that were stronger than them in the past right that’s really common in manga in general.
df natsu have shown better feats than erza in each arc it was shown and was most of the time to defeat an stronger than opponent. POF or no POF . Also erza pof=\=natsu pof.

I guess you didn’t understand what I said I said statement can be used accurately if it doesn’t contradict what is show in the manga (feats and sometimes portrayal)

portrayal put laxus>erza lol we have a few times with statements from hades and gray and the databooks from gmg when showing each character charts
It means word of god. Just an abbreviation for author statements
Prove he's mistaken. What other statements has he made that contradict it? And I didn't really mention the whole series, just an arc (which you brought up) where the statement holds true. But it's not the case everywhere. GMG for example was an arc you could say Natsu was stronger than Gray. And vice versa tartaros was an arc where you could argue that Gray was stronger than Natsu. Alvarez balanced things out again (I've said this exact same thing before on another thread though I don't remember which).

Yeah it kind of does matter since the power up and FOE were the only reason he could win. If Gray got a temporary power up that allowed him to beat a DG, would you not think Natsu could do the same if he had a similar power up?

When did I argue that Misaki is stronger than Kirin? My stance has always been that the DDSK are equal with Kirin possibly being marginally stronger. Are you confusing me with someone else? The other groups don't matter since they weren't introduced in the same way as the DDSK. All of them were stated to be as strong as Suzaku. Minor difference in power don't change the feats. If someone can oneshot a 9.1 in your example, then a 9.2 would get the same treatment.

Not gonna entertain this. Read the manga yourself if you don't remember when Natsu lost round 1 to Madmole.

u know that MC and grow stronger than their peers that were stronger than them in the past right that’s really common in manga in general. This isn't manga in general. We're talking about FT specifically and the author has said that's not the case.

Which is why I outlined everything the characters have done till now. Show me the contradictions.

portrayal put laxus>erza
Sure it does.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States

I think it’s the same for a lot of other characters no anti feats but at the same time no good feats or at least ones that tell us how strong they are
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hiro seem to be very flip floppy (if that’s the word I’m looking for) with some of his characters he would write where Natsu >>Gray in most arcs but when fighting against each other it’s a lot closer than it should be

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
It means word of god. Just an abbreviation for author statements
Prove he's mistaken. What other statements has he made that contradict it? And I didn't really mention the whole series, just an arc (which you brought up) where the statement holds true. But it's not the case everywhere. GMG for example was an arc you could say Natsu was stronger than Gray. And vice versa tartaros was an arc where you could argue that Gray was stronger than Natsu. Alvarez balanced things out again (I've said this exact same thing before on another thread though I don't remember which).

Yeah it kind of does matter since the power up and FOE were the only reason he could win. If Gray got a temporary power up that allowed him to beat a DG, would you not think Natsu could do the same if he had a similar power up?

When did I argue that Misaki is stronger than Kirin? My stance has always been that the DDSK are equal with Kirin possibly being marginally stronger. Are you confusing me with someone else? The other groups don't matter since they weren't introduced in the same way as the DDSK. All of them were stated to be as strong as Suzaku. Minor difference in power don't change the feats. If someone can oneshot a 9.1 in your example, then a 9.2 would get the same treatment.

Not gonna entertain this. Read the manga yourself if you don't remember when Natsu lost round 1 to Madmole.

u know that MC and grow stronger than their peers that were stronger than them in the past right that’s really common in manga in general. This isn't manga in general. We're talking about FT specifically and the author has said that's not the case.

Which is why I outlined everything the characters have done till now. Show me the contradictions.

portrayal put laxus>erza
Sure it does.
Prove that gray=natsu during the aldron arc? gray has nothing that can keep up with df + ignia +Alta flames combine.

Neither does erza.

then if it does matter that’s every1 with POF CAN MATCH natsu’s since a lot of fights in FT won by POF the issue u don’t get is not every POF are equal.

My bad I thought u said misaki>kirin but it doesn’t change the difference what I said eariler same tier=/=same lvl of strength. Yes they were introduced that way but we find out later on that isn’t the case which is my point some are stronger than others. So u agree kirin>misaki. Yes feats are needed to support to the statements in most cases

ya exactly cause u can’t prove it lol

not in all case think of it like a videogame some1 has 9.8 hp and the other has 9.9 one can get oneshotted by 9.8 attack the other can till survive with 0.1 hp left.

the point of me bring that up is FT follow the common trope he has shown it-in this series lol by his actions.

Ya after fighting kiria and then fighting erza lol also laxus got a new power up puts him above her once again :cheez

Last edited:

Goku solos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Natsu one shots any version of Erza.
Casual Suzaku>>>>>>>>Misaki.
Natsu doesn't even need DF, FDKM + scales is overkill

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu one shots any version of Erza.
Casual Suzaku>>>>>>>>Misaki.
Natsu doesn't even need DF, FDKM + scales is overkill
Wasn't the dark dragon slayer knights stated to be just as strong as Suzaku. And Kirin and Misaki are stated to be stronger.
Hiro Mashima stated that Erza was still stronger than Natsu.
Btw Natsu would never one shot Erza in an actual fight like against Laxus.

Goku solos

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Wasn't the dark dragon slayer knights stated to be just as strong as Suzaku. And Kirin and Misaki are stated to be stronger.
Hiro Mashima stated that Erza was still stronger than Natsu.
Btw Natsu would never one shot Erza in an actual fight like against Laxus.
It was stated only once by Madmole who just assumed that, feats and other statements proves otheriwise.
What happens in the actual stroy>>>>the baseless things Mashima says.
He would, the strongest versions of Natsu like current dragon force should to one shot Erza without any problem, the same weakened Aldoron that he defeated had enough problem to stomps the whole guild without any problem

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
A few things:

1) FDK is leagues above LFD. Their best showings arent even close. FDK Destruction Fists best showing has Natsu defeating Zeref with Fairy Heart. DF Natsu used FDK to vaporize Zeref's body. LFD's best showings are nowhere close to this.

2) The only BDSK said to be stronger than the rest is Kirin. Misaki's hype of having sparred Kirin doesnt put her above Suzaku. Selene saying she's no match for Suzaku in her human form is better.

3) I've heard tonnes of claims about what Mashima said, but have yet to see a source. If we're gonna make claims on what Mashima says, Im gonna need citations. Like links to his tweet or video clips of his interviews. Otherwise, this is just hearsay.

4) Gray has all but admited Natsu is stronger. When Natsu was fighting Zeref, Gray believed he would just be in Natsu's way. Basically the same reaction Cana had to Gildarts vs Bluenote. Gray also ran away from Suzaku. Seeing as Gray didnt train or recieved any notable power ups, there's no way he stacks up against FDK scales. Let alone DF.

5) Gajeel didnt put Aldoron to sleep. Aldoron stopped moving so he could aim his thorns. Not only was he awake, but he was actively using magic to attack the entire guild. The god seed is his brain. If it's conscious, Aldoron literally cannot be asleep.

6) The FDK destruction fist that vaporized Zeref would vaporize Erza. The secret art that blasted a city sized hole in Aldoron would vaporize Erza.

7) There's nothing that Erza can do that Natsu cant tank. FDK scales give Natsu the means to block attacks strong enough to cut down Selene. Aldoron stabbing Natsu all over the body with thorns couldnt keep him down. Dogramag turning into a dragon and stomping Natsu into the ground couldnt keep him down. Even if Erza could hit as hard as Suzaku, Natsu blocks with FDK scales. Even if Erza could skewer Natsu all over the body like Aldoron did, he burns them away and closes his wounds with DF. Even if Erza could turn into a dragon and step on Natsu, Natsu can facetank it. Keep in mind whether Erza can do *any* of these things I just mentioned is debatable to begin with.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
A few things:

1) FDK is leagues above LFD. Their best showings arent even close. FDK Destruction Fists best showing has Natsu defeating Zeref with Fairy Heart. DF Natsu used FDK to vaporize Zeref's body. LFD's best showings are nowhere close to this.

2) The only BDSK said to be stronger than the rest is Kirin. Misaki's hype of having sparred Kirin doesnt put her above Suzaku. Selene saying she's no match for Suzaku in her human form is better.

3) I've heard tonnes of claims about what Mashima said, but have yet to see a source. If we're gonna make claims on what Mashima says, Im gonna need citations. Like links to his tweet or video clips of his interviews. Otherwise, this is just hearsay.

4) Gray has all but admited Natsu is stronger. When Natsu was fighting Zeref, Gray believed he would just be in Natsu's way. Basically the same reaction Cana had to Gildarts vs Bluenote. Gray also ran away from Suzaku. Seeing as Gray didnt train or recieved any notable power ups, there's no way he stacks up against FDK scales. Let alone DF.

5) Gajeel didnt put Aldoron to sleep. Aldoron stopped moving so he could aim his thorns. Not only was he awake, but he was actively using magic to attack the entire guild. The god seed is his brain. If it's conscious, Aldoron literally cannot be asleep.

6) The FDK destruction fist that vaporized Zeref would vaporize Erza. The secret art that blasted a city sized hole in Aldoron would vaporize Erza.

7) There's nothing that Erza can do that Natsu cant tank. FDK scales give Natsu the means to block attacks strong enough to cut down Selene. Aldoron stabbing Natsu all over the body with thorns couldnt keep him down. Dogramag turning into a dragon and stomping Natsu into the ground couldnt keep him down. Even if Erza could hit as hard as Suzaku, Natsu blocks with FDK scales. Even if Erza could skewer Natsu all over the body like Aldoron did, he burns them away and closes his wounds with DF. Even if Erza could turn into a dragon and step on Natsu, Natsu can facetank it. Keep in mind whether Erza can do *any* of these things I just mentioned is debatable to begin with.
:hip:datass:datass:datass. You mod status isn't for show off

That the problem u don’t think an author can contracted/change his mind once the statement has been said u would still use this statement and ignore new updated feats. when natsu finally fights ignia 1v1 u would still believe erza would perform better lol
Lol mashima doesn't even know who the fuck is the main character of fairy tail.
In the heroes manga says natsu is the MC now he says in effect it's Lucy that's the MC. Also in one video he said that gajeel and natsu are equals in the settings but gajeel legit has two L's against natsu. Mashima is not a trusted source of information.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Natsu vaporizing Fairy Heart was nothing but one time plot power up he never achieve again.
@grey matter @LaGOAT look who you're arguing with 🤣🤣🤣. Plot power up lmao. Erza went from slashing Eileen out of her dragon form to laxus/gildarts level when august was stomping the fuck out of gildarts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

) I've heard tonnes of claims about what Mashima said, but have yet to see a source. If we're gonna make claims on what Mashima says, Im gonna need citations. Like links to his tweet or video clips of his interviews. Otherwise, this is just hearsay.
He said it in one of his YouTube videos. Apparently what he said is that Erza's character is to be stronger than the main character. He didn't say natsu

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Exactly Erza fans want to focus on "stronger than the MC" but forget that Lucy is more of an MC than Natsu.
So ok she's stronger than Lucy and she will stay that way but never stronger than climax POF Natsu.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Exactly Erza fans want to focus on "stronger than the MC" but forget that Lucy is more of an MC than Natsu.
So ok she's stronger than Lucy and she will stay that way but never stronger than climax POF Natsu.
Lol true I mean even the mangaka don't even know who the MC is. For all we know he could mean Lucy 😂😂.

Lol imagine an Erza fan calling out natsu's plot armour the audacity. Natsu has not won a fight just because he's natsu lmao. Natsu didn't stalemate suzaku cuz he's natsu didn't aldoron because he's natsu. Erza defeated Misaki because she's Erza it was literally stated in the chapter. Erza knocked acnologia from the sky because she's Erza lmao. And someone has the audacity to say plot power up. And most of natsu's power ups have basis. I mean it's still ridiculous but it's not something that was never mentioned except maybe eating zancrow's flames. Against zeref natsu used flames of emotion which was stated in the earlier chapters of fT and even in early chapters of the sequel ignia says natsu's emotions give him power. Also against zeref he burnt magic. Natsu came back from a potential existence erasure void by just burning it. Now I'm not saying that the plot armour is good cuz it has bases I'm just saying what natsu does has been stated or hinted at in earlier chapters of the manga. Imagine winning fight for just because.......

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu oneshots💀 But the author himself stated she was stronger.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It wouldnt be a oneshot. Dragon Force means Natsu is going all out. But Erza isnt strong enough to force Natsu into Dragon Force in the first place. DF is something Natsu only uses when he's faced with god tier opponents like FH Zeref or Aldoron. DF is overkill for Erza.

Just look at the way the whole guild was gawking at Natsu's secret art. This attack vaporized the god seed and blasted a city sized hole in Aldoron's dragon body. The middle city is gone.

Aldoron was talking about how Natsu could burn the whole world with this power. He's clearly impressed. Keep in mind that Aldoron, just moments earlier, launched an attack that punched a hole in giant Gajeel and leveled an entire mountain range. Punching a hole through Aldoron is more impressive than punching a hole through giant Gajeel, and is overkill against Erza.

Last edited: