Fantasy - Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

• Natsu

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • White Out PoF Erza

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu oneshots💀 But the author himself stated she was stronger.
Prove that natsu is the mc. You don't even know what Hiro said. He said part of Erza's character is to stronger than the MC. This is also the same guy who flip flops about who the MC is

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Prove that natsu is the mc. You don't even know what Hiro said. He said part of Erza's character is to stronger than the MC. This is also the same guy who flip flops about who the MC is
It's confirmed Natsu is the main character. Ik exactly what Hiro said. " She is very strong, even stronger than the main character."
It's pretty obvious he was talking about Natsu. It wouldn't make sense he was talking about Lucy because Erza has been far stronger than Lucy since the beginning of the serious. Everyone already knows Erza is far stronger than Lucy.

Natsu Dragon Force only looks real strong against dragons, because of dragon slayer advantage. Natsu doesn't have that advantage against other wizards. That's why he looks weaker.

For example on Tenrou Island when everyone was fighting Acnologia, the entire guild and top tiers Gildarts Erza and Laxus all used an all out attack on Acnologia who didn't even buge. Yet Natsu Wendy Gajeel who was way weaker than all of them pushed him back.

It's clear no matter how strong you can only hurt a dragon with dragon slayer magic.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lol do you know how dumb what you said sounds. Top tiers like laxus couldn't move acnologia but natsu Wendy and gajeel could because they're dragon slayers? 😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Natsu Dragon Force only looks real strong against dragons, because of dragon slayer advantage. Natsu doesn't have that advantage against other wizards. That's why he looks weaker.
Do you know how dumb you're sounding. Natsu has only ever used dragon force against dragons twice. Out of the six times he has used it 🤣. I already said when you watch fT you only look at boobs you're just proving me right lmao. Proof that natsu is the MC. I mean for me I know natsu's the main character but since Hiro switches who the MC is proof he means natsu not Lucy

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol do you know how dumb what you said sounds. Top tiers like laxus couldn't move acnologia but natsu Wendy and gajeel could because they're dragon slayers? 😂

Do you know how dumb you're sounding. Natsu has only ever used dragon force against dragons twice. Out of the six times he has used it 🤣. I already said when you watch fT you only look at boobs you're just proving me right lmao. Proof that natsu is the MC. I mean for me I know natsu's the main character but since Hiro switches who the MC is proof he means natsu not Lucy
Your just mad😘 because I'm obviously stating what has happen in the manga and series. Natsu has been confirmed as the main character, you're the only idiot who doesn't realize it😂.
I do watch fairy tail mostly for the women however not for their boobs, for their strong powerful female women.
Most anime and manga always have the women as damsels in distress. Women can't even fight back and always have to be saved by men, fairy tail is different. Women fight for themselves to prove how strong they are. That's why I love fairy tail.

You on the other just watch fairy tail for their c*cks. Like seriously calling Athena The signario sisters fodder just because they're women.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Alright... Enough.

First off all, this isnt a men vs women debate. Natsu beats Erza simply because he has attacks that can vaporize Zeref and Aldoron, both of which are more durable than Erza. He also has defense that can block Suzaku's strongest attack, who hits harder than Erza too.

Dragon Force isnt only effective against dragons. Dragon slaying magic doesnt do more damage on dragons than on humans. Every dragon is more durable in their dragon form than their human form, even against dragon slaying magic. Dragon slaying magic just does more damage than other types of magic to dragons. There's a difference. Moreover Erza can enchant dragon slaying magic unto her swords. She's still unable to cut down Laxus, let alone blast a hole in Aldoron.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu has been confirmed as the main character, you're the only idiot who doesn't realize it😂.
You didn't even read what I said. I said I have no problem with natsu being the MC. Lol you know like a huge part of the fairy tail fans think Lucy is the MC. There's even a poll about that on this forum.

You on the other just watch fairy tail for their c*cks. Like seriously calling Athena The signario sisters fodder just because they're women.
I've called gray fodder, gajeel hell I even called zeref fodder. I'm just not like you who chooses to pick statements. Even if we go by statements. Non god tier characters in fairy tail don't even know who Erza is. Aren't I'm not going to take someone who thinks Lucy Can match laxus and fire dragon king natsu in raw power seriously

FireIce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Bruh y'all need to chill lmao

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Bruh y'all need to chill lmao
It's really annoying when people pick and choose what statements they want to follow and what they don't want. He uses statements to argue for why Eileen is always superior but won't do the same here because it doesn't fit his agenda. Aldoron was literally shaking and thought that natsu can burn the world.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
DF natsu evaporates her not even a debate.

Erza is nowhere near DF natsu. He casually one shots. He just has better feats than Erza. Period

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Women are def underestimated on this forum, but DF Natsu slaps by feats lmao.

If Mashima was writing it tho, then it'd be a closer match bcs Mashima doesn't give a f about power scaling. Dude gives Gray scraps and then tell us he is equal to Natsu. :yodawg

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
How does this have to do with anything. If anything it you Erza fans who be gassing up everything. Let me ask you why do not like jellal but you like Eileen, considering both of them tried to kill Erza but you'll accept Eileen but not jellal

If Mashima was writing it tho, then it'd be a closer match bcs Mashima doesn't give a f about power scaling. Dude gives Gray scraps and then tell us he is equal to Natsu. :yodawg
Anyways who cares about what mashima is going to write. The dude doesn't remember what s going on in his manga. How mashima writes is very irrelevant to this discussion because if we're going by how mashima writes DF natsu doesn't pop out except his about to unalive someone. Hell mashima claimed natsu=gajeel just because their dual mode was equal when natsu didn't even pull out fire dragon king

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
How does this have to do with anything. If anything it you Erza fans who be gassing up everything. Let me ask you why do not like jellal but you like Eileen, considering both of them tried to kill Erza but you'll accept Eileen but not jellal

Anyways who cares about what mashima is going to write. The dude doesn't remember what s going on in his manga. How mashima writes is very irrelevant to this discussion because if we're going by how mashima writes DF natsu doesn't pop out except his about to unalive someone. Hell mashima claimed natsu=gajeel just because their dual mode was equal when natsu didn't even pull out fire dragon king
Bruh what? I liked Jellal when he was evil. Current Jellal is just a boring ass character lmao.

Still how he writes man. If he wrote Natsu v Gray that shit would be equal bcs he thinks they are despite Gray's lacklister feats. It's just how it is lol.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Bruh what? I liked Jellal when he was evil. Current Jellal is just a boring ass character lmao.

Still how he writes man. If he wrote Natsu v Gray that shit would be equal bcs he thinks they are despite Gray's lacklister feats. It's just how it is lol.
The same way if he wrote jellal vs laxus they'd still be equal. You think Hiro ever going to write a fight where Erza laxus and Mira beat jellal? Lmao think again.

Natsu and gray will never be equals. Hiro murdered that rivalry when he introduced suzaku. DF natsu eviscerate gray it wouldn't even be a low diff, he gives Erza that treatment to. This MFS aren't even hyped up to be world ender like natsu.
@Ronin31 no way in hell even you believe gray=natsu. He doesn't have the feats to back this up. Same with erza she simply doesn't have the feats to back up why she wins. If you have panels from the manga that shows it post it

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The same way if he wrote jellal vs laxus they'd still be equal. You think Hiro ever going to write a fight where Erza laxus and Mira beat jellal? Lmao think again.

Natsu and gray will never be equals. Hiro murdered that rivalry when he introduced suzaku. DF natsu eviscerate gray it wouldn't even be a low diff, he gives Erza that treatment to. This MFS aren't even hyped up to be world ender like natsu.
@Ronin31 no way in hell even you believe gray=natsu. He doesn't have the feats to back this up. Same with erza she simply doesn't have the feats to back up why she wins. If you have panels from the manga that shows it post it
Except he doesn't since he shat on his portrayal in the Aldo arc.

Just wait till we see them fight again lol. I never said Erza would win. Just how a fight would play out in Mashima's mind.

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Interesting that you continue to target me when I stopped speaking with you since long time. But yes, keep going.....

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Interesting that you continue to target me when I stopped speaking with you since long time. But yes, keep going.....
I'm not lol I'm just saying you don't believe it right. It's a question

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Mashima wrote Natsu vs Erza fighting seriously, Natsu wouldn't even resort to Dragon Force. That's reserved for god tier final bosses.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
DF natsu literally one shots

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Natsu one shot he is not a weakling like Irene, even without Dragon Force he is stronger than Erza.

srtenebroso

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
El Salvador
DF natsu one shots