Request - New Section Suggestion Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request New Section Suggestion Thread

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Series receive subforums based on activity levels. The OPM thread is largely inactive with only a few comments every time a chapter is released (and the releases are irregular at that with oftentimes less pages than your regular weekly series). Noragami doesn't even have a series thread from what I can tell. So basically it's not going to happen unless the quantity of constructive posts increases drastically.
Thanks for the answer. I wasn't actually aware of all the other series threads in the manga discussion forum Am I correct in saying that suggestions for new subforums in existing forums are allowed also? If so then I might actually have something solid.

I've noticed that while some big subforums like Bleach have its own little Fun Forum, Fairy Tail does not. I think that this could be beneficial to the already very large MH Fairy Tail fanbase
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tis me again.
Just a thought, but how do you think the idea of a Roleplay section would go down with the userbase? It would be a place where each thread is its own rp, and you could have 3 main factions that war against each other

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tis me again.
Just a thought, but how do you think the idea of a Roleplay section would go down with the userbase? It would be a place where each thread is its own rp, and you could have 3 main factions that war against each other
Badly. We tried it before and it didn't work out.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
What would you think of a Music section?
It could be a nice thing a help people to develop their talents and discover some geniuses
It could also contains advices, song requests, and help people to learn playing instruments :ttgl

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I propose the opening of a Yakusoku no Neverland Forum.
I have several reasons for this:
  • It's Scanlated in High Quality by Mangastream weekly and spoilers are easy to come by.
  • The series thread is active on its own and would only get more attention with its own forum.
  • It's a very promising series that brings a lot of fantastic discussion upon it (Just look through the series thread).
  • I think it'd get a lot of support

Last edited:

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I propose the opening of a Yasuko no Neverland Forum.
  • It's Scanlated in High Quality by Mangastream weekly and spoilers are easy to come by.
  • The series thread is active on its own and would only get more attention with its own forum.
  • It's a very promising series that brings a lot of fantastic discussion upon it (Just look though the series thread).
I wholeheartedly agree with such a section :)

I got lots of theories and thread ideas on it which i feel would bulk up a single thread too much,

Ebony Maw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
  • It's a very promising series that brings a lot of fantastic discussion upon it (Just look though the series thread).
I'd love to see this happen, we need a place for the crazy theories to be posted so that they don't get lost.

Plus it would encourage deep character analysis as we won't lose them.

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'd love to see this happen, we need a place for the crazy theories to be posted so that they don't get lost.

Plus it would encourage deep character analysis as we won't lose them.
Yes it definitely makes sense for neverland to have its own board because there are actually lots of topics to talk about.
It is just no 'chapter of the week' kind of manga but theorizing and analyzing clues is half the fun of it.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
I agree with this...Already people have explained reasons above.So, I m not going to do it again and spoil the fun
But , yeah, it needs its own thread.....

NiNtEnDoFaN

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I propose the opening of a Yakusoku no Neverland Forum.
  • It's a very promising series that brings a lot of fantastic discussion upon it (Just look through the series thread).
I wholeheartedly agree with this proposal! It's a manga that screams "Analyze me!" and needs a larger forum space!

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Given Neverland's activity, it's definitely one of the series we've been keeping an eye on for a while now and it's great to hear that there's support from member side as well. Whether or not the section upgrade is going to happen still depends on a few other factors, but for now we appreciate the feedback.

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
i think it's a good idea, i began to read it yesterday and I'm already hyped, and there's a lot of people waiting for a Neverland forum.:arf

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I am supporting the idea all the way. Neverland is such a breeze to read through and deserves it's own section. It keeps getting more interesting every week.

Zora

Reaction score
Country
United States
Um.. How about a Kingdom section? I was under the impression that this site already had one. Was shocked to see that it didn't.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Um.. How about a Kingdom section? I was under the impression that this site already had one. Was shocked to see that it didn't.
We did a few years ago but it was downsized to a thread due to low activity.

SilverLugia345

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I'm not sure if this would be considered a full new suggestion for a section but I am slightly curious on others opinions about maybe adding a Roleplaying forum or section. The reason I'm making this suggestion is because while reading the Fanfictic and stories section I think adding a Roleplaying section would be another benefit for writers. In the past I have joined other forums that have a Roleplaying section and I found that as a writer it has benefited me, when it comes to improving my own writing, while also being fun to participate in. I also feel that Mangahelpers has a lot of topics that could inspire different variety of roleplaying topics/stories as well.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
So I'm not sure if this would be considered a full new suggestion for a section but I am slightly curious on others opinions about maybe adding a Roleplaying forum or section. The reason I'm making this suggestion is because while reading the Fanfictic and stories section I think adding a Roleplaying section would be another benefit for writers. In the past I have joined other forums that have a Roleplaying section and I found that as a writer it has benefited me, when it comes to improving my own writing, while also being fun to participate in. I also feel that Mangahelpers has a lot of topics that could inspire different variety of roleplaying topics/stories as well.
Thanks for the answer. I wasn't actually aware of all the other series threads in the manga discussion forum Am I correct in saying that suggestions for new subforums in existing forums are allowed also? If so then I might actually have something solid.

I've noticed that while some big subforums like Bleach have its own little Fun Forum, Fairy Tail does not. I think that this could be beneficial to the already very large MH Fairy Tail fanbase
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tis me again.
Badly. We tried it before and it didn't work out.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I propose opening of Edens Zero Forum

Reasons:-

1)It is highly active with lot of posts made by users everyday. Creating a forum will pave for more of it's popularity.

2)Lot of potential theories can be made on this new series.

3)Uninterrupted and on time high time Edited Mangas are available by Jaminisbox & MS.Spoilers are also easily available before the actual chapter is released.

4)The manga is really good.