Request - New Section Suggestion Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request New Section Suggestion Thread

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I propose opening of Edens Zero Forum

Reasons:-

1)It is highly active with lot of posts made by users everyday. Creating a forum will pave for more of it's popularity.

2)Lot of potential theories can be made on this new series.

3)Uninterrupted and on time high time Edited Mangas are available by Jaminisbox & MS.Spoilers are also easily available before the actual chapter is released.

4)The manga is really good.
The series is obviously on our radar

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ehhhhhh. I think it'll flop soon but hey it's a Mashima manga so it'll attract a certain kind of crowd.
We all know that.As long as it is good we can enjoy, if it falls in quality like FT we can easily drop.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Only speaking from my perspective you see. It's already well below the quality margin for me to consider. If only the author had put in some real creative effort instead of a reskinned Fairy Tail...

Reactions: syx

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Only speaking from my perspective you see. It's already well below the quality margin for me to consider. If only the author had put in some real creative effort instead of a reskinned Fairy Tail...
Didn't you say it's good and gives you refreshment few weeks back :derp

I kind of like this Space Faring Adventure premise. Reminds me a little bit of One Piece. Yes people will harp on about PoF and Fanservice, but at least now with E:Z Mashima can start over from the beginning doing what he's best at now, and what he enjoys, which is clearly a much lighter tone. Sometimes I just like to sit down and read a more straightforward story without all the psychological horror I mainly read. The Ether Power seems to be pretty interesting, but the question is, how did a robot give a human power? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This isn't the thread to discuss the quality of EZ. Please take it to the series thread if you want to continue.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it possible to get a forum for One Punch Man? I think the series deserve it especially since there be another season and more to come as OPM keeps on selling. Plus it help us set many topics to discuss and work on too :).

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Is it possible to get a forum for One Punch Man? I think the series deserve it especially since there be another season and more to come as OPM keeps on selling. Plus it help us set many topics to discuss and work on too :).
I think it was suggested before but due to OPM's irregular Release Schedules and the lack of Activity in this Thread alone there isn't much need for a Forum to be created yet as it would die down rather quickly or only have short sparks of Activity.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it was suggested before but due to OPM's irregular Release Schedules and the lack of Activity in this Thread alone there isn't much need for a Forum to be created yet as it would die down rather quickly or only have short sparks of Activity.
I don't think so. I seen series like AOT, DBS, Boruto, etc. have their own forums despite they are monthly series, so it wouldn't be a issue and plus with how big OPM is becoming, it be wrong for us to keep it as just this size when it has so many theories and topics to discussed on. The fanbase is much bigger than you think and will manage. The reason why many mightnot post here cause its too crowded to discuss things. Once more topics and forum are made I think it will get more people. Lets give it a chance instead of underestimating it.

Also the scheduling isn't that bad. It takes biweekly to a month of when they post a chapter. They are even doing week later sometimes too. I think the schedule is fine and besides, if series like Hunter X Hunter and Berserk have their forums yet their hiatuses take like years to post something, I think OPM will be fine since its much faster on delivering compare to them.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
it be wrong for us to keep it as just this size when it has so many theories and topics to discussed on.
Then prove it by discussing them. Like Seraph said, we generally give series forums based on activity, and a couple posts after every release aren't cutting it.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Then prove it by discussing them. Like Seraph said, we generally give series forums based on activity, and a couple posts after every release aren't cutting it.
True. We might need to invite more OPM fans though and create room so it won't turn them off. Not saying that is wrong, but just thinking if I was in their shoes is all.

I am really excited on the last chapter though. I wonder how strong Phoenixman will become in this.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I don't think so. I seen series like AOT, DBS, Boruto, etc. have their own forums despite they are monthly series, so it wouldn't be a issue and plus with how big OPM is becoming, it be wrong for us to keep it as just this size when it has so many theories and topics to discussed on. The fanbase is much bigger than you think and will manage. The reason why many mightnot post here cause its too crowded to discuss things. Once more topics and forum are made I think it will get more people. Lets give it a chance instead of underestimating it.

Also the scheduling isn't that bad. It takes biweekly to a month of when they post a chapter. They are even doing week later sometimes too. I think the schedule is fine and besides, if series like Hunter X Hunter and Berserk have their forums yet their hiatuses take like years to post something, I think OPM will be fine since its much faster on delivering compare to them.
I'm not underestimating anything,and i don't decide wether it gets a Forum or not either. It isn't crowded in here at all,once a Chapter drops there are like 4-8 Comments and that's about it not to mention that literally nobody is forbidden to share any other thoughts they have about the series be it theories or not in here yet nobody does it. I'm just stating what is clearly visible here.

AOT has its own Forum,DBS and Boruto don't. they too are only discussed in simple Threads like OPM is. AOT has plenty of activity whereas the other 2 have only activity when a Chapter or Episode drops. I wish it was different myself but it isn't.

HxH and Berserk may be hiatus Manga but once they are on track there is visible action happening within the threads,you see something is happening there while we don't have anything close here. I posted multiple Chapter links before and the only thing that moved was the Like Count under my Name and not the Members getting a discussion rolling. I'd love an OPM Section believe me that much.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not underestimating anything,and i don't decide wether it gets a Forum or not either. It isn't crowded in here at all,once a Chapter drops there are like 4-8 Comments and that's about it not to mention that literally nobody is forbidden to share any other thoughts they have about the series be it theories or not in here yet nobody does it. I'm just stating what is clearly visible here.

AOT has its own Forum,DBS and Boruto don't. they too are only discussed in simple Threads like OPM is. AOT has plenty of activity whereas the other 2 have only activity when a Chapter or Episode drops. I wish it was different myself but it isn't.

HxH and Berserk may be hiatus Manga but once they are on track there is visible action happening within the threads,you see something is happening there while we don't have anything close here. I posted multiple Chapter links before and the only thing that moved was the Like Count under my Name and not the Members getting a discussion rolling. I'd love an OPM Section believe me that much.
Not saying you were. Just figure of speech.

Is it possible to invite others from other websites to increase fans here?

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland

I think to get it fully rolling in here the first step would be to get a good old fashioned Chapter Convo going,if People on the Forum Overview see there is something happening in here every 3-6 Minutes somebody is bound to pass by and eventually join in.

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting other Members invested in OPM actually.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

Yes you can do it,

just see that activity continues to get it's own subsection.Kingdom and Vinland Saga once had subsections of its own but due to lack of activity it got archived.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes you can do it,

just see that activity continues to get it's own subsection.Kingdom and Vinland Saga once had subsections of its own but due to lack of activity it got archived.
Cool. Where to start looking if you were to suggest?