Info - Official Fanbook Volume 10.5 | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Official Fanbook Volume 10.5

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this stuff, but there appears to be a translation mistake concerning Tohno's hobby. You listed it as "Walking - cooking" but I think it's supposed to be "Touring musea" (which would fit since he's an execution junkie after all). I haven't proofchecked everything, this one just stood out.
On the other side, a Rokkaku person has translated Bane's and Amane's 10.5 profile stats, it might be useful for reference? Her name's notapillowfight on tumblr and I can link the posts.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
On the other side, a Rokkaku person has translated Bane's and Amane's 10.5 profile stats, it might be useful for reference? Her name's notapillowfight on tumblr and I can link the posts.
I can't say I care too much about Tohno's hobbies (feel free to post stuff like that anyway though, others certainly do), but I'd be thrilled to get more stat descriptions and Kurobe memos. So yes, please post the links and I'll add them to the opening post with a note.

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I can't say I care too much about Tohno's hobbies (feel free to post stuff like that anyway though, others certainly do), but I'd be thrilled to get more stat descriptions and Kurobe memos. So yes, please post the links and I'll add them to the opening post with a note.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rather than the profiles themselves, I almost find this bit more interesting:

Bane: The Jimi’s were enthusiastically watching Hara-san and Taira-san’s* practice session! Don’t tell me they’re planning on making a policy change!? That’s awesome!
Minami and Higashikata evolving into a comedy pair would be entertaining on pretty much every level.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Rather than the profiles themselves, I almost find this bit more interesting:

Minami and Higashikata evolving into a comedy pair would be entertaining on pretty much every level.
Was actually talking on discord that I was hoping those things would give you fan league ideas.

Maybe they embrace their jimi-nes and use it into comedy?

Edit: no more racket for Bane, give him something else '-'

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Was actually talking on discord that I was hoping those things would give you fan league ideas.

Maybe they embrace their jimi-nes and use it into comedy?
Of course, how couldn't they. I'll be surprised if anyone actually picks them, but I'll try to make them worthwhile in some way.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Of course, how couldn't they. I'll be surprised if anyone actually picks them, but I'll try to make them worthwhile in some way.
Hey, maybe they are contested last picks. If you manage to give them some slight gimmicks -like Zaizen's- some last tier characters can become quite useful. I think currently Hiyoshi and David can be quite strong with partners that fit their style, for example.

I used to watch the Sasuke shows and their variants when the were aired on ESPN, maybe giving Bane an obstacle course counter/auto could be fun '-'

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So this "revelation" has led me to one question in particular: would you guys like an actual top level comedy pair? The ones we have right now aren't bad, but they're kind of mediocre when you get down to it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's been a long time, but I've finally added most of the information that was floating around inside this thread to the opening posts. Yagyuu's profile as well as links to Amane's and Kurobane's profiles can be found in the second post. Besides that, I've added general information about the camp and both daily and match reports to the third post.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, thanks to Hardy for helping me compile all that stuff.

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Quoting a hardcore Higa fan (yes those are a thing) from Discord about Chinen:
"His technique suffers from his poor precise motor skills. His power is 4 because his arms are so long it has the whole slingshot effect going on, so his shots are a lot more powerful than people expect".

Then she linked me this have fun reading fanbook profiles. Thanks zee for finding it and memetaa for the translation.

Edit: Everything she translated, compiled, is here.