Games - Overwatch | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Overwatch

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mercy main going DPS? :nunosalt
I also main Widow and I love a good femme fatal ;)
That looks like an Argus Rifle. I hate Argus Rifles, but this hero looks pretty cool so I'm sure I'll try it out.
Only this game you don’t have the fast paced shooters where you die every five seconds.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
More like another two heroes. One they just released for Heroes :D

LMAO..... yeah but at least Orphea is a child and Sally Whitemane and Ashe are adults. There's a lot of white hair going on though, and even more so if you remember Ashe's namesake in League of Legends.

Widowmaker and Ashe don't have identical faces though if you really examine it, chins are different.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Ashe is fun... but pretty high skill ceiling (even with this bullshit BOB ult). While it's sort of easy to avoid it if she can't trigger it herself, the Dynamite might do too much damage. It's nice that they're adding a hero which requires high mechanical skill again, but on the other hand, add her to the list with your team's useless Hanzo/Widowmaker/McCree... :grumble

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ashe is fun... but pretty high skill ceiling (even with this bullshit BOB ult). While it's sort of easy to avoid it if she can't trigger it herself, the Dynamite might do too much damage. It's nice that they're adding a hero which requires high mechanical skill again, but on the other hand, add her to the list with your team's useless Hanzo/Widowmaker/McCree... :grumble
Bronze players are going to love her on the team :lmao The dynamite does some AOE and BOB seems like a great way to clear the field so she seems more useful than McCree. Widow and Hanzo look like they can do more HS damage but takes more time to charge. I play on PS4 where Hanzo players don’t have to hit anywhere near the head and the aim assist does it for them :D Widow’s aim assist isn’t as strong so I’d like to see where Ashe lies.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Bronze players are going to love her on the team :lmao The dynamite does some AOE and BOB seems like a great way to clear the field so she seems more useful than McCree. Widow and Hanzo look like they can do more HS damage but takes more time to charge. I play on PS4 where Hanzo players don’t have to hit anywhere near the head and the aim assist does it for them :D Widow’s aim assist isn’t as strong so I’d like to see where Ashe lies.
It's tough to tell whether she'll be more useful than McCree. B.O.B. could be very powerful in the right comp but he's also not hard to counter with stuff like Sombra hack, Sleep dart, anti, etc. That and him being a turret means his damage is usually pretty avoidable. Like McCree she'll be a pretty good pick against Pharah, so they're similar in that regard. But I don't think she's as useful against stuff like Winston/Tracer/Roadhog/Reaper.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I find it pretty cool that BOB is considered a member of the team. That's really useful. I wonder if different skins will change his appearance as well.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I find it pretty cool that BOB is considered a member of the team. That's really useful. I wonder if different skins will change his appearance as well.
They do
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aside from the palette swap skins, the Legendaries are a Mafia/Gangster type thing and a Safari skin.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
They do
Aside from the palette swap skins, the Legendaries are a Mafia/Gangster type thing and a Safari skin.
They seem kinda disappointing :sad One of the gangster ones looks good but the rest are meh.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
They seem kinda disappointing :sad One of the gangster ones looks good but the rest are meh.
With the last few heroes, it feels like the base legendaries are at best decent... then you have to wait for their first event legendary to get really good ones. The exception might be Hammond.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
With the last few heroes, it feels like the base legendaries are at best decent... then you have to wait for their first event legendary to get really good ones. The exception might be Hammond.
His legendaries are quite interesting (except that pink crayon garbage :notrust) and are unique. Ashe’s feel like a rehash of Winston and McCree. I do agree that the event skins for her would be as fabulous as Mercy’s event skins (I hope). :)

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
His legendaries are quite interesting (except that pink crayon garbage :notrust) and are unique. Ashe’s feel like a rehash of Winston and McCree. I do agree that the event skins for her would be as fabulous as Mercy’s event skins (I hope). :)
Waaah? His Junker skins are great...

I like Moira's Bowie skins too, but Brigitte's were kinda meh until she got event skins

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
A warlord skin for an edgelord? Sold!

I find it easier to play Ashe than the others. It's more forgiving I'd say.