Pinoy Community v. 17 | Page 100 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
whew... I just downloaded cracked version of Adobe PS CS5... and I'm scared to install it on my otherwise very pristine and *legit* OS... :iik
create a restore point first before installing the cracked sw. that should give you an option to rollback in case it goes sideways after the installation.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
aha! good idea! :wtf

buuuut... I'll prolly do it on my day-off. Where I can afford to sit for hours trying to figure things out. Oh my, it's been so long since I've 'shopped, maybe 8 months... I can't say I'd remember how to do it :shakefist

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
its always a good thing to have a "backup" mentality.

---------- Post added June 22, 2012 at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was June 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

damn. that last scene on naruto's latest chapter was really touching. didn't imagine this kind of brotherly love can be so deep. nice one, kishi. nice one.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
kya....

okay..;

drunk... agina.... 0_--

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I'mlying to by mboyfirned about this coz... he wouldn't like it ikf he found oujt I was out drinking with only one guy and = and there wwere on ly tow of us and we were just exploring the Blegina Beers....z I said I was out drining with the "gang"

he said, what gang, and I mentioned random peole.... but treally there were only two onf us... and it's not like it's bad or wantyhing becaujse her're just friends....

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
LOL /there she goes again

if you were my girl, id probably appreciate you not telling me the real scenario. it doesn't mean i don't trust you, but some things are just not that relevant to discuss if it's just going to cause uneasiness and doubt for the guy.

so... how was it?

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
hey! now we got a clue where you got the MD from, mr. certified microsoft professional.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Oh belgian beers are nice! lakas tama, and masarap! Our Local Pale Pilsen is 5%. The ones we drank were 8% and 9%. And very flavorful.

yeah I feel bad about lying to my boyfriend about it, but he really doesn't like me spending time with guys alone. Obviously. And sometimes I just can't help it. I've got friends you know. I know it's quite different when he'd tell me he was out shopping with a girl-friend. I would feel dubious about it but I'd let it go. -_-

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
lol. What do you think the guy who hangs out alone with a girl who's in a relationship feels? (Like I would know, since I do it often xD)

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I never thought of it.

How does it feel, hunt?

I just thought he also felt we were just hanging out- besides, we are partners in the kitchen, and he's about to resign- has only two weeks to go.

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
depends.
if the girl is a) still going strong with her guy i just hang out with her, chill and be myself,
if b) having doubts about her relationship/bored wants to break it off i just hang out with her, chill and be myself but with an ulterior motive*.

*ulterior motive depends on whether i've been friend-zoned or not. sometimes it's better to break them off because you can see how stressful it is for her.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey! now we got a clue where you got the MD from, mr. certified microsoft professional.
not yet there, hunt. but it's a start. hopefully i can take 70-680 next week para MCTS na.

Oh belgian beers are nice! lakas tama, and masarap! Our Local Pale Pilsen is 5%. The ones we drank were 8% and 9%. And very flavorful.
belgian beer? i had german beer before, and its so full of flavor and texture. unlike sa local beer natin na parang 'flat'. (that's how i describe the texture)

yeah I feel bad about lying to my boyfriend about it, but he really doesn't like me spending time with guys alone. Obviously. And sometimes I just can't help it. I've got friends you know. I know it's quite different when he'd tell me he was out shopping with a girl-friend. I would feel dubious about it but I'd let it go. -_-
its ok to feel that way, bb. and good job of letting it go knowing he went out with a girl-friend. i know most girls would react differently.

now, this is where trust comes in.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

mike ross is an ASS!

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
who is mike ross and how did his face become a buttock?

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
uhm, thought you were watching suits.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

looking at pictures of friendzones now, It is only at this moment that I pause to think about "friend zones". :cookiestare

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
that guy in pic? he wasn't "friendzoned forever", he was biding his time. like i do.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

btw, i'm currently enjoying civ v: gods & kings. mighty fun game it is now, it's like civ iv (and all its add-ons) on a hex grid.

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End

Last edited by a moderator:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
really>???

it is... inhuman to last that long without human contact/contact!

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Fortunately I'm no longer human. I am... INHUMAN :/

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
LOL. i heartily laughed when i saw the spoiler. thanks hunt for making my day :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

hey guys, im sure you've heard rumors of a macross live action movie. i wonder how you think it'll turn out. another garbage like DBE, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.