Pinoy Community v. 17 | Page 98 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
hell yeah! we might get a "relaxed" drunk this time.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
oh no... I actually had two different invitations for another night out drinking, and.... I think I just need to pass for a while.

Nakatulog ako sa taxi coming home from groceries- and I'm like five kilometers from the mall. It meant I was that tired from everything.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
was this after the massage? if it was, then it did you good. :)

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
it was after the massage.

AND! I cleaned the entire fuckin house, defrosted the freezer, scrubbed the bathroom tiles, and sanitized the kitchen! :allthe

a sign of a good week, I believe.

But there's a party I'm invited to tomorrow- :epicfacepalm

not sure if I should go... Monday is hell day so... I should probably prepare for it... but all the guys are gonna be there :uguu and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a star at the party (even if it isn't my birthday) :uguu

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
pacquiao lost. and the pinoys raged on about how disputed the score is and how the judges have been bought.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
it was after the massage.

AND! I cleaned the entire fuckin house, defrosted the freezer, scrubbed the bathroom tiles, and sanitized the kitchen! :allthe

a sign of a good week, I believe.
accomplishments are always good. and what a way to end the week. :)

But there's a party I'm invited to tomorrow- :epicfacepalm

not sure if I should go... Monday is hell day so... I should probably prepare for it... but all the guys are gonna be there :uguu and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a star at the party (even if it isn't my birthday) :uguu
why not try to keep a low profile this time. if di talaga maiwasan, maybe these tips can help:
1. eat right (not less, not too much) before the session
2. if you're having beer, try to exhale through your mouth after ever gulp (this works for me all the time)
3. if you're having hard drinks, don't prolong the alcohol in your mouth, try to swallow it immediately
4. always think that it's your last bottle, that way mapipilitan kang tipirin while having fun

and btw, you probably drink like an ilonggo. based sa experience ko sa mga bisaya, ambabagal uminom. they prefer chatting while passing around the drink rather than having a bottle for each one.

pacquiao lost. and the pinoys raged on about how disputed the score is and how the judges have been bought.
i respect the decision. and a rematch is the right thing to do. boxing is just about big paydays nowadays.

Last edited:

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
dude you're right; it's all about making money now that pacman's on his career sunset. and his fans still ain't getting it.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
dude you're right; it's all about making money now that pacman's on his career sunset. and his fans still ain't getting it.
the masses aint getting it. pacman couldnt care less. he's filthy rich already. good thing for bradley being able to get into the arum-money-making bandwagon with one of boxing's draws. this rematch will definitely be huge

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
but I'm a pacman fan. :gwah I'd have hoped that he'd stay undefeated until eternity.

PS: I'M drunk again :cookiehand but! I'm sane enough to type right, I believe...

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
but I'm a pacman fan. :gwah I'd have hoped that he'd stay undefeated until eternity.
i hoped so, bb. i watched the fight last night, manny won it hands down, and definitely was the WORST decision ever. WORST. EVER. and this is coming from a huge fan of the sweet science. p.s. i was actually rooting for bradley

PS: I'M drunk again :cookiehand but! I'm sane enough to type right, I believe...
baby steps, bb.. baby steps.. :)

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Alam nyo, kaya ko lang naman di maiwasan ang pag iinom kasi- not that I'm an alcoholic, but the people- the company. I really love being with friends, and I know a lot of people from different factions of different industries and shit- and each group is different kaya di nakakasawa ang company nila...

/defensive

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
not taking that away from you, but i dont think alcohol has to be like almost a staple on these occasions, imho. :)

but apart from that, i think being around with friends is always good :)

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
sure man, I'm a girl- often times I would prefer coffee and cakes and plain chika.

but most of the time recently kasama ko mga lalake. -_-

anyway!

Being that I'm quite guilty about something, I thought I should share it with you guys.

There's this security guard in our apartment building who turns the elevator off at night. And since I always come home at night (not drinking or otherwise- my shift ends 11 pm), I always end up taking the goddamn stairs to the fourth floor after I'm tired from work. I always thought- just something crazy and random- what if I'd spit on him since he sleeps under the stairs- and while I go up the stairs I spit on him...

matagal ko na syang ni-nurture na thought- but always thought better not to do it.

e last night medyo tipsy ako... and when I looked he had a cap on- so i thought if I spat on him he wouldn't feel it because he had a cap on.

So I let go... and I climbed the steps to the third floor, and looked down to see what happened, and was surprised to see him looking up at me!!!!!!!!

:notsure so I dunno. :/

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

for the record. di pa ako bumababa to meet him again. I'm actually quite scared to face reality.

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
just say you're a sorry elitist who'd picked the wrong night to abuse the working class and everything will be okay.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
bad ka. hehehe but sometimes, alcohol can make you do that. and you're right to feel scared. you don't exactly know him personally. looking apologetic when you meet him might make him feel less upset with what you did. its not exactly an admission of guilt, rather its just a way of riding with his feelings and emotions and toning it down to your benefit. 'cause you have to remember, it was your wrongdoing in the first place.

/hala ka...

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
well, I've moved on, hehe.

It seems that guard was a temp....

I didn't see him earlier today.

/safe.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
/relieved

just watch your 6. :)

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
if someone knocks on your door with a hockey mask and an axe, you'd better have been prepared for a counterattack.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I worked four hours CHARITY TIME yesterday. I was getting sick of being always behind on everything- sasabak sa labanan na walang kagamitan. I just... I wanted a clean start= and today my goal at work is: to finally take my dinner break.

If the bosses ever saw my meal card they would see that in a whole month, I only take breaks about once a week.

Sigh. We are so understaffed.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
hard times, bb. its either there's not much of competent applicants, or wala lang talagang budget for additional manpower. im sure you're hanging in there just fine.

/posi

---------- Post added June 15, 2012 at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was June 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM ----------

sheesh. why do i feel like a pubescent kid over a muslim colleague who i barely know. LOL this is crazy. smh.

/infatuated

Status
Not open for further replies.