Preliminary Round! (Group 32) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 32)

Which two will advance?

• Sengoku

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Aokiji

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Silvers Rayleigh

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

Sengoku
Aokiji
Silvers Rayleigh
Roronoa Zoro
Group 32

Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
alright i gonna start with this one. let's be honest here, zoro ain't at the level of an admiral nor at the level of Rayleigh. Zoro is out :crying

Lazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, given what we've seen until now there is no way Zoro could win against any of those three ...
I just hope fanboyism won't bias this round and allow him to advance to next round.

Let's just be honest anyway, there is just no way any of the SH's monster trio could win this tournament given what we've seen until now :)

--
Still ... I still can't accept Sengoku as being super strong... I mean he's a great tactician (well, he's supposed to be, yet his initial plan at the war failed big time) but strength wise he didn't seems really awfully strong, maybe Zoro could withstand his shockwave attack but it's just a speculation ...

Last edited:

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Holy guacamole. Zoro is out so soon :(

Later in the series, I'm sure Zoro will reach the level of these other guys, but he's not quite there yet.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Still ... I still can't accept Sengoku as being bugger strong... I mean he's a great tactician (well, he's supposed to be, yet his initial plan at the war failed big time) but strength wise he didn't seems really awfully strong, maybe Zoro could withstand his shockwave attack but it's just a speculation ...
i think just being a great tactician doesn't make you an admiral. plus during the battles we had Sengoku + Garp vs the entire BB crew

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
that's right,but since zoro's out nonetheless,I voted sengoku because everyone who does not vote zoro votes for sengoku,hence I do so!

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
that's right,but since zoro's out nonetheless,I voted sengoku because everyone who does not vote zoro votes for sengoku,hence I do so!
There's no way Sengoku is weaker than Aokiji, Sengoku used to fight Roger, and Sengoku fought Blackbeard. Ace and Aokiji were even, but Ace couldn't stand up to Blackbeard.

Sengoku and Rayleigh are the strongest 2 in this group, no question.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sengoku has the second of the two mythical zoan fruit thus far in the series (which is rarer than a logia fruit). But at least his hito hito series is less useless than that of Chopper.

astute_azure

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Zoro has not shown his true skills yet, and I'd dare say right now, anybody in the group is on par with each other. For those who underestimate Zoro here, better think twice.

If I were to say where Zoro is at currently, skill wise, I'd say just a little under Mihawk. All others have massive experience and skill.

So if they go free for all. I'd think Zoro would be the one to get the most chance to win and be the one left standing. A strong warrior almost always fights the strongest adversaries. They are all at the level where one can stand and hold his own from the other. Free for all, will mean they'll take the strongest foe, Zoro would then finish off who is left.

Zoro FTW.

Edit:
So I'd vote Sengoko to lose. By far i think he is the strongest. He'll be raped by the three.

Last edited:

sinsin

Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
oh!...man..,
I'll start with this one too.OK I take back what I said @ Gen.D thread.,damn'it..
sorry zoro,I still love your character along with all the mugiwara.Oda do'nt go for instant gratification as what happen to luffy during his attemp to save ace,so am I, that's what i love this...

Let's go zoro,let show this group that you just not go down just like that.I'm with you all the way,when you go down at least with a BANG...
Now where are you going that's not the way to the tournament?...sh*t you'll be disqualified...
Wait,,it's not cheating when you arrive @ the tournament when the other's are all worned out....:hee ,probably you could win..,bwahahaha.. :notsure

p.s.,shame on who put you on these group,want you to be elimanated on the 1st round.Maybe you offended them,,or have a grudge against you.,
Dumbed... :no

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
i feel really bad. but there is no way i will vote for any of the other three. Sengoku, Aokiji and Rayleigh? all of them are beyond monster. it's time for Zoro to be out of here.

astute_azure

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Like I say, Zoro could hold out against those 3, not necessarily win, but this is not a 1 on 1 fight.

If it were to be a 1 on 1, he's got a chance against Sengoko and Rayleigh. I don't know about Aokiji, but he can hold his own with Aokiji too.

Edit:
If Zoro were to fight Kuma right now, the one he fought @ TB I'd say he will win.

Last edited:

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Like I say, Zoro could hold out against those 3, not necessarily win, but this is not a 1 on 1 fight.

If it were to be a 1 on 1, he's got a chance against Sengoko and Rayleigh. I don't know about Aokiji, but he can hold his own with Aokiji too.
i am sure he cannot hold his own against any of those three. Rayleigh stalemated Kizaru, including Sengoku and Aokiji all three are on another league.

Edit:
If Zoro were to fight Kuma right now, the one he fought @ TB I'd say he will win.
and i would say he would not.

astute_azure

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
How would you prove he would not win against Kuma? He easily cuts the laboratory steel. He'll cut through Kuma like butter.

Kuma's out of discussion, 1 on 1 against Sengoko or Rayleigh, Zoro has 40-45% chance. Against Aokiji I'd say 30-40%

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
How would you prove he would not win against Kuma? He easily cuts the laboratory steel. He'll cut through Kuma like butter.

Kuma's out of discussion, 1 on 1 against Sengoko or Rayleigh, Zoro has 40-45% chance. Against Aokiji I'd say 30-40%
yes. Kuma is out of discussion. and neither you will be able to prove otherwise. but what Kuma are you talking about, the Pacifista ones?

against the relevant ones; you are regarding Rayleigh and Sengoku weaker than Aokiji? ok, before it's going to be dragged around more, i will be stopping here.

astute_azure

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well if you haven't read, I'll say it again, Zoro cut through the laboratory steel. What does that tell you? He can now cut through Kuma.

What I'm trying to say is, if that is not clear to you, Zoro has a greater chance against a non-logia.

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
This is getting a little ridiculous...

We all like Zoro, but Rayleigh and Sengoku are legendary-strong. Aokiji turned half of Punk Hazard into ice, and Sengoku was his boss... This was a cruel match-up.

If you're going to vote to keep Zoro in, simply because you like his character, just say so. :(

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Zoro is the obvious one to loose here. It's just impossible for him to survive such a fight going by manga and logic.
He is obviously the weakest compared to Rayleigh who is better both inswordsplay and Haki, so no way Zoro can have a chance against him, the same goes for Ao Kiji and Sengoku. They are just from another league and Zoro still needs lots to grow to even have a chance to make a tie with any of these ones.

hoeru

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
So everyone considers only combat skills but not plot elements as Oda may work out such a battle? I mean, we already saw Ray-san stepping in twice for the new generation...

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
So everyone considers only combat skills but not plot elements as Oda may work out such a battle? I mean, we already saw Ray-san stepping in twice for the new generation...
Even if you say that, it's two Admirals against two pirates. As we already saw in Shabondy, Rayleigh couldn't fight an Admiral and protect the Strawhats at the same time (he said so himself, although he said he could in his prime). I see Rayleigh and Sengoku deadlocked, so there's no way for Zoro to win unless Aokiji just walks away and lets Zoro win... Poor Zoro :(

Status
Not open for further replies.