Raven's nest | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Raven's nest

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hello ^^

My real name is Malena but my brother and his friends called me Raven back then when i played with them League of Legends.

Last edited:

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hello Debby :confetti

Welcome to Member zone. You like monster? It's one of my most fav anime :wtf I also liked Grimmer..his story was sad tho :pout

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hello Debby :confetti

Welcome to Member zone. You like monster? It's one of my most fav anime :wtf I also liked Grimmer..his story was sad tho :pout
Thanks philia <3

It is one my favorite as well. (^_^) Yeah Grimmer story was so sad, I thought he won't die because Tenma promised him to eat with him again but the author choosed to kill him :'(
(too many hims in one sentence ) :amuse

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Are you a student or are you working? Or both?

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Are you a student or are you working? Or both?
Currently i'm not working but i will get my offical job in 18 days most likely.

I used to help my friend with her small restaurant for 2 months during college times but i quit because my father didn't like the idea he kinda forced me to stop.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@xi0 Yo Gary will Raven be the next Lola? :XD

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yo Raven o/ A fellow Vayne player :wtf If I may ask,how long have you been playing League? And what other manga do you read?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 Yo Gary will Raven be the next Lola? :XD
dude wtf :facepalm

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yo Raven o/ A fellow Vayne player :wtf If I may ask,how long have you been playing League? And what other manga do you read?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dude wtf :facepalm
I love Vayne tho i'm not very good with her, I'm not good adc in fact xD I play this game Since 2011 i think.

I read 3 manga only atm

-Fairytail
-Onepiece
-Broken blade

Animes

-Terra formers
-One punch man
-Tokyo goul
-Samurai 7
-Sengoku Basara
-Chaos dragon.
-Akatsuki no Yona.
-Death note,
-Slam dunk
-Monster
-Darkter than black.
-Sword of the stranger.
-Mazenkaizer

Currently watching FMA, Attack on titan and casually watching Detective conan

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You might wanna try playing with Attack Move Click (not Attack Move,mind you),if you haven't already.Makes playing adc a walk in the park.I used to suck at playing adc when I used to play by right clicking.Now I can play much much better,still not great though xd

Whoa you've been playing for six years.I've been playing MOBA (Dota2 and LoL) effectively for like two years.I took breaks in between because studies.

Mhmm,you might wanna give Nanatsu no Taizai a read.It has some really cool characters and there's shipping too.You might really like Escanor,his personality is fiery :3c And there's a lot of shipping stuff in the manga.

That's a great list of anime.Have you tried watching Code Geass? It's kindof like Death Note.You might wanna watch it if you haven't tired to watch it and dropped it already :lmao There's a third season coming out this year.There's plenty of good Code Geass schtik you can watch.Also,you should watch Kill La Kill,it's pretty entertaining.

If you are into weird funny comedy (nothing offensive though),you might wanna give Gintama a try.I tear up laughing when I watch it.I personally prefer watching the anime just like I prefer watching Shingeki no Kyojin anime over manga.But it's your choice.I keep falling asleep when I read these two manga :lmao

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Currently i'm not working but i will get my offical job in 18 days most likely.

I used to help my friend with her small restaurant for 2 months during college times but i quit because my father didn't like the idea he kinda forced me to stop.
What job? If you don't mind telling.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
You might wanna try playing with Attack Move Click (not Attack Move,mind you),if you haven't already.Makes playing adc a walk in the park.I used to suck at playing adc when I used to play by right clicking.Now I can play much much better,still not great though xd

Whoa you've been playing for six years.I've been playing MOBA (Dota2 and LoL) effectively for like two years.I took breaks in between because studies.

Mhmm,you might wanna give Nanatsu no Taizai a read.It has some really cool characters and there's shipping too.You might really like Escanor,his personality is fiery :3c And there's a lot of shipping stuff in the manga.

That's a great list of anime.Have you tried watching Code Geass? It's kindof like Death Note.You might wanna watch it if you haven't tired to watch it and dropped it already :lmao There's a third season coming out this year.There's plenty of good Code Geass schtik you can watch.Also,you should watch Kill La Kill,it's pretty entertaining.

If you are into weird funny comedy (nothing offensive though),you might wanna give Gintama a try.I tear up laughing when I watch it.I personally prefer watching the anime just like I prefer watching Shingeki no Kyojin anime over manga.But it's your choice.I keep falling asleep when I read these two manga :lmao
I don't think i will read anything when FT ends, I will wait Op and BB to finish then read them in one go.

What job? If you don't mind telling.
logistics related.

Yeah. Uzi was my nick, how lovely.

Indeed. How is life?
Hey Uzi! We all miss you so much. Come back again

I'm fine, We're still playing ^^

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Hey Uzi! We all miss you so much. Come back again

I'm fine, We're still playing ^^
I'm honored and I'm back. I will restart my routine later tonight once I'm home.

Yeah, heard about it. Nice, indeed.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Nice Riven Skin :zomg

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
We need more Erin wannabes, but this assessment feels slightly off.