Raven's nest | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Raven's nest

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Future goals, hmm. Lets see

I think my goals are to move to Finland or Canada or US. However, i kinda consider US a shithole right now. so maybe i won't. I'm pretty sure i can move to Canada pretty easy. whatever, I'm kinda glued to my mother since she don't want me to leave her. I have the same feeling towards her i never want her to leave my side. I feel safe around her, She is my backbone literally.

I want to get a job in my field, I had a good job before but i was forced to quit, I just want to be independent, I had the best 6 months in my life in the begining of 2020. This year was so promising so far, I was able to afford games, able to buy an iphone, able to buy really expensive clothes without taking any funds from my family. I even still have plenty of money in my card, On top of that, My self confidence was at it's peak. So my goal is to find a similar job.

I want to be fluent in British English, I really love British English accent but when i speak English, I really hate myself, lmao. I blame amercii movies for deforming my accent.

I want to fix my damaged friendships irl and online. I have known really nice people and hurted them because of my mental problems that lead to bad way of thinking and acting, I made people hate me because i'm manipulative and toxic.. Sorry about that i'm no saint.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Future goals, hmm. Lets see

I think my goals are to move to Finland or Canada or US. However, i kinda consider US a shithole right now. so maybe i won't. I'm pretty sure i can move to Canada pretty easy. whatever, I'm kinda glued to my mother since she don't want me to leave her. I have the same feeling towards her i never want her to leave my side. I feel safe around her, She is my backbone literally.

I want to get a job in my field, I had a good job before but i was forced to quit, I just want to be independent, I had the best 6 months in my life in the begining of 2020. This year was so promising so far, I was able to afford games, able to buy an iphone, able to buy really expensive clothes without taking any funds from my family. I even still have plenty of money in my card, On top of that, My self confidence was at it's peak. So my goal is to find a similar job.

I want to be fluent in British English, I really love British English accent but when i speak English, I really hate myself, lmao. I blame amercii movies for deforming my accent.

I want to fix my damaged friendships irl and online. I have known really nice people and hurted them because of my mental problems that lead to bad way of thinking and acting, I made people hate me because i'm manipulative and toxic.. Sorry about that i'm no saint.
lmao nobody want to move to the US right now :lmao
you're kinda in tough spot, you really have a sweet relationships with your mother. Not an easy decision, good luck with whatever you choose. Staying with your mom or leaving but there is no wrong in either decision.

ay rooting for you. pretty sure you'll be able to find something better. Covid kinda fucked up lot of people, but yeah being able to get what you want is great.

hmmm please go on the vost thread and make one. now i'm curious lmao

awww that's actually sweet. :comfort
knowing there is a problem is actually solving half of the problem. Just talk to them and if you think you were the one wrong, apologize if you believe they're worth it. Don't say stuff like that, my impression of you is that you have a fiery temper but you're very kind deep inside. Manipulative? am i missing something? :headscratch that's a good goal, i'll definitely ask about that one.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
hmmm please go on the vost thread and make one. now i'm curious lmao
Maybe next chrismas, I will record one after training for it.

Just talk to them and if you think you were the one wrong
It's easy to fix relations when you are at fault and since i was the one at fault in most of the cases i won't mind apologizing but i wasn't in the wrong in some of the cases and i find it really wrong to start talking to them when they are the ones who should apoloize, however, maybe they don't want to talk to me again and i'm totally fine with that.
Manipulative
Yup! i used to be really manipulative at some point but i hated myself so i cut it off.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Maybe next chrismas, I will record one after training for it.

It's easy to fix relations when you are at fault and since i was the one at fault in most of the cases i won't mind apologizing but i wasn't in the wrong in some of the cases and i find it really wrong to start talking to them when they are the ones who should apoloize, however, maybe they don't want to talk to me again and i'm totally fine with that.

Yup! i used to be really manipulative at some point but i hated myself so i cut it off.
alright i'll try to remember that when xmas come :fan But honestly little training won't change much. That kind of stuff just come slowly with time. you never posted a vost before? :hmm

well if you're not at fault it shouldn't bother you. Not all relations are good and sometimes you get better by getting rids of the bad apples.

well what matter is the fact that you changed. The past is in the past as long as you didn't harm someone real bad. I'm having trouble picturing you as someone really manipulative lol
Had my fair share of encounters with manipulative peoples (some coworkers for a part, some chicks i've been with for another part) but i used to be an asshole (not the case anymore i believe) so i always knew how to handle those peoples lol