Raven's nest | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Raven's nest

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Through the time slowly fading, I knew i will get a smite.
I had faith in my reason and i knew how to stand and fight.
You think my body died through a hurricane.
No one expected my return and you are going insane.

Alright! I guess my 1000 IQ play made everyone go crazy, which make sense because most of you don't have rational thinking, No offense! long story short, The Mafia thought i'm a free kill so they went after me but i used my elixir and was one step ahead. I will tell you how i got the elixir and all my actions, Every answer you need, you will find here in detail, So you have to focus because i'm not going to repeat myself.

We started as 3 masons, Me, Penguin and Hll. On N1 we agreed to perform 2 things, Penguin will go for the recruit, while me and Hll go for the ritual. I found myself alone doing the ritual while Hll was afk and Penguin was picking someone from the list i gave him so when i asked Hll why he didn't perform the ritual on N1, He told me he was busy. From this point, I knew he can't be fully trusted so i decided to split. By split i mean, Having 2 private messages, one with the mason chat and the other one privately with sonsofdaws for the actions.

On N2, I didn't have to hide my action, So i registered it in the mason chat so we both performed the ritual, On N3 i intended to make drama with the hosts and i'm sorry daws for being abit hard on you, I wanted to make it real as possible. I made it look like i lost interest and skipped a night action but i didn't. I registered my action on N3 at the split private chat with daws which was my 3rd ritual.

On N4 my elixir is completed and i planned to have it for myself but Lambu claimed Jesus on D4 (which was a very very bad move btw) and i had to fix the damage that he did and use my RT on him to check his role and it worked. I did register it on mason chat so Hll can see it so i can support later, I did it in the last 2 min tho for more security, I found some of you doubt that i did the kill, you have here Hll confirming it.

Also on D4, Lambu was challenging me, He thought i didn't see Hll as a possible Mafia mason, That's why i told him to remember the DATE of his post because after the game, I will post the screen shots with daws that confirm that i doubt Hll and it was before he even brought it up which is supported by DATE That would make look like an ass, I just wanted him not to think low of people because they are new.
check it out here

After i covered my actions from Hll, It would only make sense to type what i did on the mason chat not what i actually did on the private chat with daws. On D5 i said i fought with hosts which is true but i also made an action.

Quick recap on night actions
N1 -> Ritual
N2 -> Ritual
N3 -> Ritual
N4 -> Elixir ready, killing lambu
N5 -> Drink

Why i did all that? see here my objective is quite clear, To make mafia waste an action on me and to make the Mafia believe that i'm not safe since they think my elixir is not ready and i should be the most easy target for them, My plan successfully executed and i achieved it.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Decide to remove that cringe introduction, Can't believe i was this cringe and abusing emotes like that. I mean it was very not me :notrust

I will use this thread to vent since i have a lot of complainants regarding games, manga and other stuff and i don't know where to put them. I used to use fun forum but meh, I have my own thread and plan to only post here..
What manga are you reading now?

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I don't know why I'm so attached to FT, I'm clearly not enjoying it as I used to and its fanbase are stupidass people including haters and fans both. They only good at deluding themselves. The creator himself is bigass clown who constantly slap us in the face with every chapter of terribly bad written chapter. TBH I only read for Nalu as it was supposed to the only thing that I thought that was good in the series. The clown was promoting his work none stop with nalu and force moments so the fans can condone the fact that the series is actually a joke. In return in his interviews he was insulting us nalu fans as he denied nalu as a romance ship and said the fans got the wrong interpretation about them.. Then he said but the possibility still there... It gets translated to "don't drop ft yet nalu fans, there is still hope" in the end we get "we are gonna be together forever" despite the fact that in Japanese culture they only say that line for an actual girl friend, It was still insulting because we didn't see any actual developments so yeah you can consider it canon but in the shittest way possible. I'm turning to see their moments as sexual harassment now since Natsu in the sequel is just being a lot retarded than usual and more childish.

That perfect picture I have for Nalu is getting deformed because of your writing mashima.. Congrats really you did that with this current sequel, yeah it's not finished but I don't expect any good from it. I won't be surprised if you insulted us more....
You and your fans are very similar, you harm those who help you to grow, you bite the hand that pulled you up in a very good spot now. Do you know the time I waste defending your sorry manga? Did you know how much money I spent to support you? Your fans did the same, They hurt me after I helped them, Do you know how many times I got PMed for CR scans and only god knows How much time I wasted to upload these full chapters for them before the time that FT reddit sub forum started posting it, when it was rare to see CR scans, Those very ppl now talk shit about me and forgot that once they asked me for something and I didn't refuse. Fucking animals literally..

I don't know if i can drop FT or not, Hopefully I can. It brought to me lots of depression and awful feelings... But I can at least not posting again in ft section. I will post my thoughts here if I continued reading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
League of Legends patch 8.16

-I don't understand why they did some nerfs to champions like Aatrox who is sitting at 46% win rate since his latest rework with 8% pick rate, How is that considered OP when you have GAREN sitting for 3 months +++ at 54% win rate with 18% pick rate.

Garen is low skill champion with little to no complicated methods of playing, All you need is general info about the game, When to push, When to freeze, etc. You get free armor and healing from his passives and damage reduction, Crits apply on his spinning and he gets free movement speed that remove all slows on him, Not to mention an Ultimate that is good at securing killing and bursting tanks and squishes equally.

Aatrox isn't that hard to play either but he is more complicated than Garen x20 times at the very least, It's impossible to win a fight if you miss your Q, You are just fucked, You get punished hard for it but at least you could heal back and it has high cd at early levels, Now in patch 8.16 they reduced healing on non-champions, So if you miss your Q's now, You are pretty much doomed than before..

-Tryndamere E CD got nerfed for no reason, His wining ration is 50%, He got better in lane because they buffed his E CD but no they decided to take that back in patch 8.16 because he was too sticky.. I'm pissed at this revert.
I enjoyed playing AP Tryndamere for sometime now, Without low CD on his E i can't be as mobile, I depend mainly on my E to chase or to escape, I guess i will miss this gap closer which is considered fair to have on a champion like Tryndamere, I don't see how nerfing his spinning is balance.

-I'm neutral on Sion buffs, I love to farm HP It can be fun, op and entertaining but i don't think i will feel like that when i play against him. I mean Sion is already strong and have very strong lane phase but from my experience you can still comeback against him unlike Yorick or Garen for example.

-Tahm Kench, Zoe and Trundle deserve the nerfs,

-Leona is pretty much op support, i don't know why they buffed her.

-Rammus and Amumu are coming back, more annoying tanks. yeah nice

The only changes that sounds reasonable this patch is Electrocute nerfs and Heal buff revert.

Patch rating 2/10

Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
-Tryndamere E CD got nerfed for no reason, His wining ration is 50%, He got better in lane because they buffed his E CD but no they decided to take that back in patch 8.16 because he was too sticky.. I'm pissed at this revert.
I enjoyed playing AP Tryndamere for sometime now, Without low CD on his E i can't be as mobile, I depend mainly on my E to chase or to escape, I guess i will miss this gap closer which is considered fair to have on a champion like Tryndamere, I don't see how nerfing his spinning is balance.
It's a direct nerf to AP/CDR Tryndamere. Normal Tryn has a hard time prioritizing CDR to take advantage of it. AP Tryn could just spin everywhere and heal like crazy. Apparently it was really imbalanced.

-Leona is pretty much op support, i don't know why they buffed her.

-Rammus and Amumu are coming back, more annoying tanks. yeah nice
They buffed all tanks pretty much. Leona, Rammus, and Amumu had very low playrate.

Aatrox was nefed because he was too lane dominant, I think.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
It's a direct nerf to AP/CDR Tryndamere. Normal Tryn has a hard time prioritizing CDR to take advantage of it. AP Tryn could just spin everywhere and heal like crazy. Apparently it was really imbalanced.

They buffed all tanks pretty much. Leona, Rammus, and Amumu had very low playrate.

Aatrox was nefed because he was too lane dominant, I think.
I think if AD items have plenty of CD passive like AP items, I would prefer to play AD, Tryn use ADC build which lacks CD itemization, If i build AD CD items on tryn, i would sacrifice lots of damage. When you play AP you don't sacrifice dmg for CD.

Tryndamere should have low CD on his spin because it's literally everything on this champion, You get CCed to death and can't do enough dmg to anyone, You just stand there and take damage and sometimes you fail to use your ultimate cuz burst is too high.

He is still op as 1vs1 champion but low CD made me feel more secure when i go in 5vs5 without worrying that my spin won't reset again because most likely i won't hit anyone.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I think if AD items have plenty of CD passive like AP items, I would prefer to play AD, Tryn use ADC build which lacks CD itemization, If i build AD CD items on tryn, i would sacrifice lots of damage. When you play AP you don't sacrifice dmg for CD.

Tryndamere should have low CD on his spin because it's literally everything on this champion, You get CCed to death and can't do enough dmg to anyone, You just stand there and take damage and sometimes you fail to use your ultimate cuz burst is too high.

He is still op as 1vs1 champion but low CD made me feel more secure when i go in 5vs5 without worrying that my spin won't reset again because most likely i won't hit anyone.
Yeah but those AD items are catered more towards assassins/casters, having a lot of Lethality or armor shred with Black Cleaver. Neither of which Tryndamere really needs. The one AD item with CDR that is good on Tryndamere would probably be Essence Reaver.

I'd be fine with his E being up more often if it wasn't for the fact that his sustain and free damage from his passive exists.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yeah but those AD items are catered more towards assassins/casters, having a lot of Lethality or armor shred with Black Cleaver. Neither of which Tryndamere really needs. The one AD item with CDR that is good on Tryndamere would probably be Essence Reaver.

I'd be fine with his E being up more often if it wasn't for the fact that his sustain and free damage from his passive exists.
I won't get Essence Reaver since it's not scaling that good on tryn, It can work as last item for bonus attack speed and CD. You need to get I.E and attacked speed items as first items or you will lose lots of DMG.

His free damage on his passive depends on luck, early game since you have 35% chance, You can hit 6 times with no crits or get 2~3 crits in a row. So it's a double edged passive at this point.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I won't get Essence Reaver since it's not scaling that good on tryn, It can work as last item for bonus attack speed and CD. You need to get I.E and attacked speed items as first items or you will lose lots of DMG.

His free damage on his passive depends on luck, early game since you have 35% chance, You can hit 6 times with no crits or get 2~3 crits in a row. So it's a double edged passive at this point.
Is it really double-edged though? If he's unlucky with crits he can just retreat and heal. And a Tryn who can get away with doing that is only going to get stronger as the game goes on. I would say a champ with that kind of scaling shouldn't have as much of a forgiving play pattern in lane like that. And it's sort of why things like Ninja Tabi and Bramble Vest exist.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Is it really double-edged though? If he's unlucky with crits he can just retreat and heal
??????
No one will get close to tryn when his rage bar is full, He can only spin to hit them if he failed to land crits he can't spin back because it will be still on CD henc

And it's sort of why things like Ninja Tabi and Bramble Vest exist.
Those things exists to counter ADC dmg mostly, people using it in top lane is actually unbalanced and completely makes champions like tryn useless, that's another issue

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
??????
No one will get close to tryn when his rage bar is full, He can only spin to hit them if he failed to land crits he can't spin back because it will be still on CD henc
If the enemy won't get close to him with a full rage bar what are they supposed to do? Let him continue to farm for free? He builds his rage by farming and can also trade against melees somewhat easily, and spin away if things don't go his way. Spinning aggressively seems like a bad idea unless he's really fed, no? If Tryn is winning trades early it's almost entirely due to RNG, and that's shitty game design IMO. Sure, if you're the lucky Tryn you feel poweful, but the enemy can blame it on a roll of the dice and not much to do with skill.

Those things exists to counter ADC dmg mostly, people using it in top lane is actually unbalanced and completely makes champions like tryn useless, that's another issue
I think in a matchup against good, innate sustain like Tryndamere, it's needed. Maybe the combo is too powerful or was at some point. But to say nothing without decent sustain can be played Top feels pretty bad to me. But granted, that combo was mostly popularize to counter Fiora IIRC.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
If the enemy won't get close to him with a full rage bar what are they supposed to do? Let him continue to farm for free? He builds his rage by farming and can also trade against melees somewhat easily, and spin away if things don't go his way. Spinning aggressively seems like a bad idea unless he's really fed, no? If Tryn is winning trades early it's almost entirely due to RNG, and that's shitty game design IMO. Sure, if you're the lucky Tryn you feel poweful, but the enemy can blame it on a roll of the dice and not much to do with skill.

I think in a matchup against good, innate sustain like Tryndamere, it's needed. Maybe the combo is too powerful or was at some point. But to say nothing without decent sustain can be played Top feels pretty bad to me. But granted, that combo was mostly popularize to counter Fiora IIRC.
His trade is risky that's all that's why he need low CD to be more secure. He need to spin to hit them, If he lose trade and will subjected to take dmg and lose lane control. No one would start a fight against full rage tryn in early lane phase. They will wait gangs or play passive under turret and build armor until they win trades and eventually they will
Just read a JOKE comment on reddit made me very insecure, IDK why i feel like that since it's a joke but i'm over thinking it and give it very serious attention like if it's gonna happen. I hate my brain sometimes.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
*cast revive*

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Thanks philia <3

It is one my favorite as well. (^_^) Yeah Grimmer story was so sad, I thought he won't die because Tenma promised him to eat with him again but the author choosed to kill him :'(
(too many hims in one sentence ) :amuse
HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS CRINGE

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
going back to read old posts always make one cringe :lmao
that's also one of the reason i don't post anymore on social network.

I'm surprised to find out that i posted here before. So did you learn japanese?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i suppose that was in the first post and you used to be debonair riven?

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
going back to read old posts always make one cringe :lmao
that's also one of the reason i don't post anymore on social network.

I'm surprised to find out that i posted here before. So did you learn japanese?

i suppose that was in the first post and you used to be debonair riven?
Japanese?

-Maybe your tastes are garbage!
@scav

well this sounds like me. :cop

I actually forgot i have a member thread. I guess when MH finally added profile messages. I gave up on it.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
:lmao

alright write your future goals here, so in 3 years im gonna ask which one you cleared.

well profile posts got a characters limit restriction i think. other than that, both are more or less the same.