Reviewer Alliance HQ Thread | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Reviewer Alliance HQ Thread

What series should we start reviewing next?

• Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Piece

• New Series (specify in post)

• Total voters

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Hello there !
Well, I'm Zehahaha (don't ask why, I just found BB's laugh funny :amuse )
I think I'm with the team that will make the reviews for One Piece, and I'm pretty glad that I was called for such a task ! Really excited to work together with you guys.
I'll try my best to provide some quality work in time !

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi
Im Vagabond87
I would like to help with those reviews starting from next week. I can provide some text mass and edited small pics from the chapter :derp
Glad that I was invited to something new. I have a lot of work in my life outside forum so PM me if there is a need and I will try my best to help. Next week I will have more free time.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi
Im Vagabond87
I would like to help with those reviews starting from next week. I can provide some text mass and edited small pics from the chapter :derp
Glad that I was invited to something new. I have a lot of work in my life outside forum so PM me if there is a need and I will try my best to help. Next week I will have more free time.
would you like to help reviewing bleach? we haven't got many men there,honestly :p

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So, vagabond, Razh, ukimix, Page are the one on the OP team with me ? Just to get some confirmation over this.

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, I will be gone for the end of this week and most of next week because it's vacation.

KiSwordsman

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
So are we doing a Naruto review this week?

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hey...sorry for not being around to help out, but I've been off from the site, the whole internet actually for health reasons. I'll be back as soon as I can though.

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Sorry for taking my time. Been busy lately with the new job, thesis (which is being written too fucking slow) and rugby trainings (I'm kinda a wing and a secretary of an amateur club). I live in Croatia, on the coast of Adriatic sea, GMT +1 and I'm looking forward to work with you guys.

Don't know what else to say really. OP is my favourite manga, even though I also read Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Beelzebub, HSD Kenichi and some others as well.

@benelori: Hope you get well soon.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
unfortunately,we won't do Bleach review,because except Mrlazsa,the men I chose advised me yesterday that they "were going rogue". at least there is The Underscore who reviews :tem

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Copied my post from the Naruto JR thread since it applies to all the other teams as well.

Sorry guys for all the confusion that's going on right now. I have some RL stuff I have to attend and all the other people who I hoped would sub in for me kinda have the same problem. I do hope we'll be able to fix the situation soon, though. There's a big meeting planned between me, cez and bene (we just need to find a common time for all of us) where we'll discuss the future of the RA. I hope that after that we'll be succesfully to revive the RA again.

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I was gone for a bit as I had vacation time, and both of the JRs that I was part of sort of died...I don't know, I guess it seemed like a better idea in theory than it maybe was in practice.

I'd like to give it a second go, but...

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I was gone for a bit as I had vacation time, and both of the JRs that I was part of sort of died...I don't know, I guess it seemed like a better idea in theory than it maybe was in practice.

I'd like to give it a second go, but...
Are you doubting my genius concept of JRs? :pwnge

The concept's fine, everyone agrees on that (even the staff), the problem lies in the organizational aspect. The RA had two booms of success and two rapid falls and both were caused by either my presence and absence respectively. The RA needs a leader who will be available 24/7 (figuratively), and unforunately I do not feed that criteria.

OtakuModeEngage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings,

I'm OtakuModeEngage, however, while it is true I am running off of Pacific Coast Time, it does not restrict my activity as true to my name, I am online at all odd hours of the day and night. I will be joining the Bakuman Reviews, I am inexperienced in this sort of thing, but look forward to working with everyone; lets make something amazing together!

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So,

cutting straight to the point. While we're having some personal resources trouble in the chapter JR deparment I decided to switch my attention a little from our original goal and focus on individual reviews again.

Actually, this project goes so much against the RA's original goal that I figured to name this project "Reviewer Academy" to underline the different aspects of both projects. If bene won't be against it, I'll make a seperate thread for the academy, if not, we'll continue in this thread.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Added an "Art Corner" to the OP. Will gather all the banners in one place. :super

---------- Post added May 02, 2012 at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was May 01, 2012 at 05:46 PM ----------

'kay, let's get this started.

Before anything else. I welcome everyone one of you and am proud that you decided to go down the tough road of a reviewer. However, before we continue I want to make something clear. The goal of this whole project isn't your reviewer status. The goal is to make fullfledged reviewers out of you guys and get you the responding reviewer status that comes with it.

So, if anyone simply wants to get bold username using the minimum amount of resources involved ------------------------------------->

Now that we made that clear, let's continue. Throughout the course of our little project I will gradually beat reviewer logic into you, while giving you assignments which will in the end result in you becoming reviewers.

The first thing that I want you to do is
  • Update your MyAnimeList profile and send me a link

and in case you don't have a MAL account,

• Create a MAL account and then update it and send me a link

vagabond87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Poland
So, if anyone simply wants to get bold username using the minimum amount of resources involved ------------------------------------->
Damn you saw through me already:derp
Joking:teehee
Srsly Im using 32kb/s internet connection so making profile on MyAnimeList is time-overkill for today.. I have two questions:
- How much of free time will I need to do everything that is Reviewer work/ how often do I need to be online?
- What do we will do? Write our separate reviews every singe time?

I dont like idea of dropping JR. Srsly- you came up with idea, everyone were happy and now you are switching orginal goal and our focus so much that even name of project changes. Its not good to drop something when personal resources trouble start to pop up. I cant take seriously this whole thing If we will switch our interest like that:-_-

Im studying on two master degree directions and I cant bother with something that will take too much time from me and will switch its character in meantime.
I can write "fanboy" part for like 5 mangas every week but Im not cool with idea of writting whole reviews. I can do this without getting any "reviewer" status- frankly I dont care about it. I just want to do "my" part and if there is need I can do some other parts as well.

Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'm not dropping JRs. I'm switching my attention from Joint Reviews to raising individual reviewers. In the end, this is nothing more than training which is supposed to make better reviewers ouf of yourself which willl in the end only affect the quality of the already mentioned Joint Reviews.

/always thinking two steps ahead :teach

Besides, as you can see, the Bleach 490 JR is still active and I don't have any plans on cancelating it. It's simply that if it wouldn't be for this "academy" I would focus on JRs more and maybe gather a new team or start reviewing another series.

Don't accuse me of slacking off. :pwnge

vagabond87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Nobody accused u of slacking off :^_^
Glad to hear that nothing changes with JR. It sounded scary at first. I think that I will stay with those JR for some time. When I get better at those I will think seriously about becoming REAL reviewer like u are.
I read One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Berserk, Gantz, Vinland Saga, Vagabond and some that I dont remember right now :derp So I can help anytime with JR for those mangas If there is need.

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Still, I asked for a MAL account. :police

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
i am up for the challenge, i am interested in the following manga

naruto
bleach
fairytail
DGM
medaka box
freezing
one piece (not caught up though)
i also read several others that arent updated as often, but i am willing to review just about any series so long as it is interesting to read

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Guys, I'm asking you to create a MAL account for a reason. It doesn't take that much time, so please do it. :nrr