Discussion - Romance in OP | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Romance in OP

OP_overlord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
that was the closet thing to any intmacy robin touching franky's.......... (yeah) she did it with out being asking to and he was mad at first but then got used to it if you knowwhat i mean

natsu0427

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
that was the closet thing to any intmacy robin touching franky's.......... (yeah) she did it with out being asking to and he was mad at first but then got used to it if you knowwhat i mean
no i dont think i know what you mean,

not at all

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States
the you know what i mean is from whos line is it anyway a which is a good show

and robin touched frankys "thingy" (put so blnty by gensou) by her own will and franky was ok with it until she squeezed

Anti-panda

Reaction score
Country
United States
the you know what i mean is from whos line is it anyway a which is a good show

and robin touched frankys "thingy" (put so blnty by gensou) by her own will and franky was ok with it until she squeezed
The real question about that is .. were they really tears of pain or joy???

[mod=Luckas]Please guys, go back to the original topic.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States
that is most definately the real question and what i was hinting at (glad you got it)

jeffhmwong

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Have u guys read the latest episode..? 452? All OP team went missing....just left franky n robin to fight the ugly spider...

expect franky to save robin and something romantic to pop up...

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States
i could see that but franky might be bloked by robins love for the lost zoro, or someone but i think we will learn some stuff about the omance in the uncoming chapters

sushi

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
hehehehhe
the sarcastic with the crazy one....how nice

Anti-panda

Reaction score
Country
United States
just because they're together doesn't mean they'll pair off and start going at it like bunnies. Robin ~chwan has standards.
Plus they spent like 50% of the last arc tied up together in enis lobby.
Check out the spoilers ... I can't talk about it here. But .... I'm already ~swooning.. I do believe I unconciously uttered the word ~Melorine When I saw a certain picture.

I love Robin ~chwan!!!

Yondy

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't think any romance will ever occur in One Piece... it would ruin everything a bit. But i like Nami and Luffy together. And Robin and Zoro too!

They're my favourites, but it's not going to happen hehehe

Robotic Red

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luffy x Boa Hancock

DISCUSS!

XD

No, but seriously...is this the first time in the entire manga that any female has shown a romantic interest in Luffy?

EDIT: I suddenly remember Alvida...but that was mostly for humor. This one has...potential, I suppose is the word?

Last edited:

bittman

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: Luffy x Boa Hancock

D=

D=

D=

Isn't this for humour too? Oh wait, it's for plot. I hardly want to discuss it, because it won't happen and it will be completely one sided love, but this is what you call a crush. I refuse to discuss it any further than it won't happen, because then I'm just one step away from those crazy people who make fanclubs dedicated to pairings which haven't happened. Might as well start an "Admiral Smoker" fanclub, since that's the prediction I'm looking forward to most.

RobinotX

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

You'll never know what Oda is going to plan. So there is a possibility that Luffy is going to love Hancock.

But I'll wait and see :)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Well she's always called herself the pirate empress it's somewhat fitting that she should fall for the pirate king.:amuse

As for Luffy, i just expect more moments like when he walked into Boa's chamber. "Aw.. no food, huh....Hey! What're you doing all naked and stuff."

One thing is for sure Sanji is going to experience jealousy on a whole new level.:XD

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

I think there is going to be a massive misunderstanding and there is going to be a one sided platonic love between luffy and boa.
As much as they are the perfect fit (pirate empress and piratre king), luffy wants to be the freeest man alive which means hell will freeze ten times over before he is comited to any type of romantic relationship.

Robotic Red

Reaction score
Country
United States

I think there is going to be a massive misunderstanding and there is going to be a one sided platonic love between luffy and boa.
As much as they are the perfect fit (pirate empress and piratre king), luffy wants to be the freeest man alive which means hell will freeze ten times over before he is comited to any type of romantic relationship.
Of course it's going to be one-sided. It's Luffy we're talking about.

Not sure where in the initial post gave you the idea I thought Luffy might eventually reciprocate Boa Hancock's feelings. >_>

Onomatopoeia

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well the word Potential, which means room to grow, a romantic relation that has potential means to eventualy to become...uh...yeah.

But anyways I want to start the Pairing wars!

Luffy x Meat all the way! Luffy x Boa Hancock can not stand up to it's crashing weight. Luffy will never leave his meat for Boa. She better get used to that.

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

The love is in the air in One Piece, which is very rare btw!
But my really wanna see those two together. Why? It's because she is beutiful. hehe!
But seriously those two match perfectelly, Pirate King x Pirate Empress.
But one thing must happen for those two be together, Luffy became a man. Because right now he is neither a man or a woman! But the quiet one is the one that woman should be afraid!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

I dont think romance actually fits one piece. Wouldnt it be stupidly wierd to see luffy in love? Or imagine zoro running of with tashigi, or nami/robin actually returning sanji's feelings. it is just not right, doesnt fit the mood or characters in the story IMO. Chopper in love would be errrr cute/ridiculous, specially since he doesnt find human girls attractive meaning he would end up with something he stole from a zoo or pet zoo(chopper with a sheep would be hilarious though). Ussop in love? Thats even more ridiculous than chopper with a pet zoo animal....
WB? He is too old and doesnt fit his character in the least bit.
Shanks in love? No way, almost as ridiculous as luffy in love.
Garp in love? Given that luffy exists it is clear that there was some women in his life. Dispite being very similar to luffy, he is one of the few characters I could see with a lover.
Dragon? Probable, but not in the current storyline, maybe a past where luffys mom mysteriously disappeared because of the WG.

Overall I dont think OP was made for romance.

kikrox1

Reaction score
Country
United States

some people think luffy will gain a crew member from the amazon place ._. but what if he gains the entire amazon pirate crew just because hancock likes him enuf to be on his crew. That would make his bounty jump so freakin high and he would be the second most wanted person in the world(numba one would be his dad) o_o giving luffy shicibukai status and probly the best crew anyone could imagine(aside from sanji hitting on most of the amazons)