Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 37 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 37 Spoilers & Discussion

BlackTiger

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
We thought Poseidon is a beast for killing 1 God. Here comes Shiva and Rudra defeated 1115 Gods :dancin

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Do we know when we'll get the new chapter and it was said this month will be a double chapter, is it true??

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We thought Poseidon is a beast for killing 1 God. Here comes Shiva and Rudra defeated 1115 Gods :dancin
Personally I didn't find Poseidon very impressive.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Personally I didn't find Poseidon very impressive.
Dude he was the most intimidating of all the gods and he seemed an absolute beast till the very end. He didn't go all out because of his pride or else he would have won. He's the most fearsome God and I personally think he's super cool with that power and personality

BlackTiger

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Thor, Poseidon, Zeus and Shiva are beasts among all Gods introduced so far. I think Odin would prove to be formidable too from his hype stopping fight between Buddha and Loki. Poseidon was Zeus sibling after all so I think Poseidon is strong compared to other Gods and he killed Adamas, another sibling of Zeus. Poseidon was also called God of Gods showing his hype.

Rescorlian

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Poseidon had a lot of hype, but his performance was somewhat disappointing. Nonetheless this fight was great.

Still a bit disappointed this fight is just about throwing punchs. I really hope next chapter we'll see some original techniques from both sides.