Team - StrawHat Pirates VS BlackBeard Pirates | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team StrawHat Pirates VS BlackBeard Pirates

FetherMan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Basically, this battle will be like Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. :hi

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Blackbeard will kill Jinbei in front of Luffy's eyes and he's gonna start the his friends one by another, which will make Luffy rage and cry altogether, and makes him release the final gear form: GEAR 5TH.

ON LAUGHTALE.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Blackbeard will kill Jinbei in front of Luffy's eyes and he's gonna start the his friends one by another, which will make Luffy rage and cry altogether, and makes him release the final gear form: GEAR 5TH.

ON LAUGHTALE.
Yes. His hair will turn yellow and in his battle with Blackbeard he will destroy Namek.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
What stealth missions has Shiryu performed so far? Serious question, I may have forgotten.
He try to get Gecko Moria while he was invisible after just getting the DF. Did you miss chapter when he attacks and reveal what happen to Absalom along why he has his power? Pretty sure he will do stealth missions in going after others while invisible. Idk why you think Shiryu won't try to make use of an power he choose to eat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ON LAUGHTALE.
Haha. You being serious or just making a joke?

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Sanji vs Burgess with new DF (maybe Pica's DF?)

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
He try to get Gecko Moria while he was invisible after just getting the DF. Did you miss chapter when he attacks and reveal what happen to Absalom along why he has his power? Pretty sure he will do stealth missions in going after others while invisible. Idk why you think Shiryu won't try to make use of an power he choose to eat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha. You being serious or just making a joke?
I'm serious about it.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sanji vs Shiryu will be a sight to see especially Invisible World fight to go around it if Shiryu unlocks Awakening to make everything around him invisible, so COO will be crucial as well COA with their strong attacks.

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Sanji vs Shiryu will be a sight to see especially Invisible World fight to go around it if Shiryu unlocks Awakening to make everything around him invisible, so COO will be crucial as well COA with their strong attacks.
Not only invisible, intaguable!

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
I can see that happening as Jimbei still give me vibes like that and could whether through Big Mom with her powers or Blackbeard too.
Look, Laughtale will be the finale of the VS. 4 OVERLORDS Saga and it's really like the finale of Gohan vs. Cell Saga, where Jinbei plays the Android 16, Blackbeard plays Cell and Luffy plays Gohan.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Look, Laughtale will be the finale of the VS. 4 OVERLORDS Saga and it's really like the finale of Gohan vs. Cell Saga, where Jinbei plays the Android 16, Blackbeard plays Cell and Luffy plays Gohan.
I can see that happening in OP's own way. We just have to see how journey goes after Wano on where it leads, but can see that possibility.

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
I can see that happening in OP's own way. We just have to see how journey goes after Wano on where it leads, but can see that possibility.
After Wano comes Elbaf where Luffy vs. Big Mom 2 will happen, and Charlotte will be the luckiest of the 4 because she's going to be still alive and she's only going to pass away in the FINAL battle. Because it's simple: She has a dream, while the others are barely having any wishes in life. Teach will die by Luffy's Gear 5th rampage on Laughtale, Kaido & Shanks are going to be eliminated by Blackbeard and then Charlotte will definitely surrender and joins into the Straw Hat Fleet.

Monox D. I-Fly

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sanji vs Burgess with new DF (maybe Pica's DF?)
Ah, right. I forgot that being Wild Card, the Blackbeards can target any fruits they want, pirates or marines alike, including fodders for both. The fruits of the 3 vice-admirals during the Buster Call at Enies Lobby will probably be taken by them.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Ah, right. I forgot that being Wild Card, the Blackbeards can target any fruits they want, pirates or marines alike, including fodders for both. The fruits of the 3 vice-admirals during the Buster Call at Enies Lobby will probably be taken by them.
Yeah, burgess might get a vice admiral DF too and fights sanji

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, burgess might get a vice admiral DF too and fights sanji
Nah, Zoro vs Burgess is something especially especially First Mate vs First Mate. He got prove himself on that role while Sanji vs Shiryu will be interesting in itself and plus Burgess getting Diamond Fruit would be worth something to see or DF to enhanced him more, so can be interesting on both sides.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Nah, Zoro vs Burgess is something especially especially First Mate vs First Mate. He got prove himself on that role while Sanji vs Shiryu will be interesting in itself and plus Burgess getting Diamond Fruit would be worth something to see or DF to enhanced him more, so can be interesting on both sides.
nah, burgess is only captain of 1st ship, not confirmed to be first mate.
Burgess is setup to be sanji's opponent because both are barehand fighters.

Sanji vs shiryuu is boring because sanji already did a fight against invisible fighter previously. Zoro vs shiryuu is more interesting to see zoro using his CoO (and swordsman instinct) against invisible slashes

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I really doubt Burgess will be Sanji's opponent. He's too weak, and his fight with Sabo was humiliating.

If Zoro is going to fight someone like Shiryu who was hyped since his introduction, I expect Sanji to have an opponent that is not far below.

I think everyone agrees with the following matchups:
- Zoro vs Shiryu
- Usopp vs Van Auger
- Chopper vs Doc Q

The pattern I see here is that the strongest Straw Hats are going to fight the prisoners from Level 6, while the weakest Straw Hats are going to fight the older members from the Blackbeard Pirates.

For that reason, I believe Sanji and Jinbe opponents have to be one of the Level 6 prisoners.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If we go by current events then I don't see why sanji would be too much for burgues. BB's older crewmembers do seem less impressive than the ID recruited ones but that should be all the more reason for burgues to be in sanji's alley so to speak. Burgues was owned by sabo of course but sabo is the RA's number 2... He is very likely a YC1 or admiral level threat. And sanji does not exactly have an impressive record against strong people in the new world. Sanji was foderized by doflamingo in an instant.... And even with a raid suit could not hold his ground against king. If anything if sanji and burgues fought right now sanji would be the underdog... or would at least need the RS.

If this happens in the future and sanji lives up to his alleged potential as strawhat second strongest crewmember then he should probably have a more impressive enemy than burgues. Perhaps pizaro? A battle of fallen royalty....

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
If we go by current events then I don't see why sanji would be too much for burgues. BB's older crewmembers do seem less impressive than the ID recruited ones but that should be all the more reason for burgues to be in sanji's alley so to speak. Burgues was owned by sabo of course but sabo is the RA's number 2... He is very likely a YC1 or admiral level threat. And sanji does not exactly have an impressive record against strong people in the new world. Sanji was foderized by doflamingo in an instant.... And even with a raid suit could not hold his ground against king. If anything if sanji and burgues fought right now sanji would be the underdog... or would at least need the RS.

If this happens in the future and sanji lives up to his alleged potential as strawhat second strongest crewmember then he should probably have a more impressive enemy than burgues. Perhaps pizaro? A battle of fallen royalty....
Luffy or Zoro aren't strong enough to fight Blackbeard or Shiryu yet. But one day they will be, meaning Sanji will also be a lot stronger.

I'm guessing Burgess is around Oven or Daifuku level, Sanji could already put a fight right now. It's unlikely he will be a challenge in the future.