Discussion - Supreme Goddess and Demon King Power Speculation | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Supreme Goddess and Demon King Power Speculation

Out of the Gods, who would win in a death match?

• Total voters

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
We know both Gods are said to be equivalents to each other, but in a death match between the Supreme Goddess and a Demon King at 100% of their full power, one must be victorious right?

So who would you choose and why. I'm probably biased but I'm going with the Supreme Goddess since we've seen how devastating sunshine is on a fodder human, and that's only a little spark of her full power :fan

But I do think if one was victorious, the other God would be on the threshold of death. Or they might both just kill each other.

Bonus discussion:

Which God has the higher stat of physical, magic and spirit?

Personally:

Demon King has higher physical stat since he carries a sword.

But the Supreme Goddess has higher and stronger magic I believe.

Spirit? Equal?

Which Realm would they fight in? How much destruction or chaos would they cause?

Would they destroy all of Britannia? Maybe even the heavens or the underworld?

Discuss.

(MODS - I know there's a thread for vs match ups but I want to make a dedicated thread for these two characters in battle considering it's not an easy answer lol)

Bøjan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
It's been said that they are equal. So if both gods fight at 100% it would obviously be the end of the world for that realm lol, and they would probably end up killing eachother.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
We don't know much how they are when they're serious in battle, they didn't even seem to try much against Mel and Eli.
Also from the SD we know nothing except that a part of her power belongs to the strongest characters (Escanor and Mael).
I doubt Nakaba puts one being strong than the other, they've always been in war after all.
I agree that in a serious match, they would kill everyone in the way lol.
(I would LOVE to see a DK vs SD one day, that would be so epic)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Draw.Anything else will be our personal bias.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
TBH I think they are largely equal. And assuming this whole thing isn't about those two trying to dump the god jobs onto their kids so as to be able to sex each other up it sort of makes sense that this is about them using their minions as proxy for their feud so as to avoid ending the planet they are feuding over.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since it’s implied that they are pretty much equal, I think it’ll be a draw.

Zeldris-sama

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
POWER 2 GODS WE KNOW:
DK:
-10 Commandments (Love, Piety, etc.)
-Darkness
-Absorb Magic
-HellBlaze
-Lightning
-Strong Physics
-Another magic
SD:
-4 Graces (Sunshine, Lightning flash, Typhoon, Ocean)
-Ark
- Brainwashing
-Goddess magic
<little I know about SD>
THERE WANT TO ADD AGAIN ??

#They are both balanced, but it is questionable whether SD's magic can be absorbed by DK? If He can, DK is a bit superior, LOL.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I will go with the DK, he seems that he will win with extreme difficulty.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Draw there's a reason why there using their own clan against each other.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are people implying the DK can’t win ? He can negate/Counter all magic & I can’t see the SD out punching him LMAO

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Why are people implying the DK can’t win ? He can negate/Counter all magic & I can’t see the SD out punching him LMAO
If the DK was superior like that he would have defeated her already don't you think? We got the name of the DK's Magic just recently and we know even less about the SD.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
If the DK was superior like that he would have defeated her already don't you think? We got the name of the DK's Magic just recently and we know even less about the SD.
Nope

Even if he was stronger, which I doubt, I doubt he can just kill her off, killing/absence of a God always has consequences

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Of course that it is just my opinion lol, I know that they are equals overall.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You're right, but we still have a substantial difference between the power of DK and that of SD!
If you think about it, all the powers/magic of the 4 Graces (SD's own power) are "physical" in their nature (Wind, Heat, Water, and Light/Flash). Whereas the DK's 10C are more conceptually-oriented (making someone POWERLESS, bereaving one's TIME ... etc). Now, since his main ability "the Ruler", is also conceptual; I'd assume that the SD's main magic will be something physical (Holy Light or something). Now, thinking about it, she may just have a stronger version of "Let There Be Light".

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I still can't understand why some of us are saying either of them will win when from the start Nakaba portrayed them as equals.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nope

Even if he was stronger, which I doubt, I doubt he can just kill her off, killing/absence of a God always has consequences
Then why are they fighting each others?

You're right, but we still have a substantial difference between the power of DK and that of SD!
If you think about it, all the powers/magic of the 4 Graces (SD's own power) are "physical" in their nature (Wind, Heat, Water, and Light/Flash). Whereas the DK's 10C are more conceptually-oriented (making someone POWERLESS, bereaving one's TIME ... etc). Now, since his main ability "the Ruler", is also conceptual; I'd assume that the SD's main magic will be something physical (Holy Light or something). Now, thinking about it, she may just have a stronger version of "Let There Be Light".
I don't think it's a good way to compare them at all. The SD made the Archangels immune to he Commandments and her curse on Elizabeth affects how she dies and the length, it's fate manipulation. Let There Be Light is nothing more than a purifying technique. How is The Ruler conceptual? So far he only aspect we have seen of it is magic absorption.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I still can't understand why some of us are saying either of them will win when from the start Nakaba portrayed them as equals.
because their potrait as equal, it more fun to me for bet,,
where the fun if its already clear who stronger,, it can be who the last stand before they both down can be the winner,,
even it seem SD have more advent as the greatest healer n the arc give extra damage, i will say DK because he seem have lot tricky dark magic.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
because their potrait as equal, it more fun to me for bet,,
where the fun if its already clear who stronger,, it can be who the last stand before they both down can be the winner,,
even it seem SD have more advent as the greatest healer n the arc give extra damage, i will say DK because he seem have lot tricky dark magic.
Nothing suggest either will win,we don't even know their full capabilities yet.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Nothing suggest either will win,we don't even know their full capabilities yet.
that absolute true, we know nothing about SD, hack we not even know her face,,
this thread indeed to early, but i just want being Demon side if all out war,, O0
for right now basiclly this thread for telling wich side u are, Goddess side, or Demons side.