Discussion - Supreme Goddess and Demon King Power Speculation | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Supreme Goddess and Demon King Power Speculation

Out of the Gods, who would win in a death match?

• Total voters

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Both would end up killing each other. Right now, there's no reason to think that one god would win against the other, as the two of them have been portrayed as individuals with equal power. If one of them had more power than the other, the war between both clans would have ended long time ago, since the top warriors of each clan is fodder in their presence. Now, entering in the realm of speculation:

Which God has the higher stat of physical, magic and spirit?
I think that the DK is above the SD in the strenght department and the SD is above the DK in the magic department. For what we've seen so far, the DC specializes more on strenght, meanwhile the GC does it in magic (obviously there are exceptions just as OG Gowther, but overall it has been shown like this). The two of them should have pretty much the same spirit stat.

Which Realm would they fight in? How much destruction or chaos would they cause?
It doesn't matter where they fight, the realm would end up being completely destroyed. Half of the DK's power is already enough to bring chaos in the entirely of the Human World by its mere presence and the SD is his equal, so, even if it hasn't been stated, the SD's case should be similar. Now imagine them being at full power and launching attacks that are far more potent than their mere presence, lmao.

Of course, if we go by bias alone, I would also think that the DK wins this with extreme difficulty, but there is no basis to support this therefore it's not what I voted.

Last edited:

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The SD made the Archangels immune to he Commandments and her curse on Elizabeth affects how she dies and the length, it's fate manipulation.
No, that's not her curse! Why would I have to believe what Ludo or Meliodas claim when we have Demon King himself stating that it is "him" who put the curse on the daughter of the supreme deity? That curse belongs to the DK, until proven otherwise.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No, that's not her curse! Why would I have to believe what Ludo or Meliodas claim when we have Demon King himself stating that it is "him" who put the curse on the daughter of the supreme deity? That curse belongs to the DK, until proven otherwise.
AFAIR They said the DK can remove the curse, not that the DK is the one who cursed her. Meliodas and Elizabeth have both been cursed by her parents. The DK cursing his son, and the SD cursing her daughter makes perfect sense, both parents punished their children for their actions. Or do you think the SD did nothing?

Perpetual Reincarnation is the the SD's curse.

Last edited:

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
AFAIR They said the DK can remove the curse, not that the DK is the one who cursed her
Oh really?

And Btw ... Rueduciel actually never said that was the curse of SD, he just said that she can break the curse, which is a normal statement given her insane power level!

Last but not least, if the SD does really have "curses", then I don't see why the DK wouldn't have given Merlin the divine protection against them the way he did with the brainwashing of the Goddesses, and also as the SD did against the DK's curses!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh really?

And Btw ... Rueduciel actually never said that was the curse of SD, he just said that she can break the curse, which is a normal statement given her insane power level!

Last but not least, if the SD does really have "curses", then I don't see why the DK wouldn't have given Merlin the divine protection against them the way he did with the brainwashing of the Goddesses, and also as the SD did against the DK's curses!!
So, you are saying that the SD didn't do anything? I never talked about Ludociel, he simply said that she could remove it as well.

The DK and SD offered different Blessings to Merlin, they made different choices, simple as that.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
(MODS - I know there's a thread for vs match ups but I want to make a dedicated thread for these two characters in battle considering it's not an easy answer lol)
Except it is. We barely know anything about either to warrant they're own discussion thread about their fight.

Create a general thread about the two if you'd like, but we have a versus thread already.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So, you are saying that the SD didn't do anything? I never talked about Ludociel, he simply said that she could remove it as well.
Oh c'mon, there really was a "FIGHT" even though one-sided ... but there was a fight, and the SD was partaking in it alongside the DK. The cursing part was the role of the DK, since curses are seemingly his main specialty.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh c'mon, there really was a "FIGHT" even though one-sided ... but there was a fight, and the SD was partaking in it alongside the DK. The cursing part was the role of the DK, since curses are seemingly his main specialty.
Dude, there is no way the SD didn't play a role in the curse. Why would she come here only for the fight? You are well aware that only one of them could beat them with ease, right? It is a fact that they have been cursed by the two.

So, if the DK really played a role in Perpetual Reincarnation then to me, it is more rational to think that they cast the two curses together. Eternal Life and Perpetual Reincarnation are curses they used by combining their powers.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Elizabeth already explained that the two curses were cast by both the Demon King and the Supreme Deity.
Either Nakaba messed up by accidentally noting that Perpetual Reincarnation was put on Ellie by the DK, or the two curses are both partially shared by the two deities' magics. The latter would explain the fated and dependent link between Meliodas and Elizabeth.

As for strength, they're clearly about equal. From what I can see, they're unable to fight each other, though.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I know both Gods are roughly equals, and are stated to be on par with each other but if they were to go all out against each other, one would have to win right?

It is bias for me or for Sobreno to say which God would win, but there would have to be a Victor, right?

If the Supreme Goddess has stronger magic, what's stopping her from just sitting back and spamming her light element? Realistically the Demon King can't get in close if that's the case?

Plus, they must've have had combat and battles in the past right? That's a requirement to understand that they are both equals.

As @TarXan said, they are rough equals and I believe they don't actually fight each other to the death since it has massive consequences to the world around them. I mean they would end up destroying realms and negate the power balance among the clans, it would turn the world around them to shit (lol).

Why are people implying the DK can’t win ? He can negate/Counter all magic & I can’t see the SD out punching him LMAO
I'm going to speculate that the Demon King's magic is inferior to the Supreme Goddesses, and that "The Ruler" is negated by individuals of equal power.

Look at Zeldris, daddy's power did nothing against a much superior being, Meliodas LOL

Elizabeth already explained that the two curses were cast by both the Demon King and the Supreme Deity.
Either Nakaba messed up by accidentally noting that Perpetual Reincarnation was put on Ellie by the DK, or the two curses are both partially shared by the two deities' magics. The latter would explain the fated and dependent link between Meliodas and Elizabeth.

As for strength, they're clearly about equal. From what I can see, they're unable to fight each other, though.
I do believe the curses are a unified effort of both Gods. But, I imagine each God claims "feat" on the curse which affects their specific child.

The Gods did come together to curse them for a reason, and since we already know manipulating the laws of the universe (e.g time and space) is almost impossible, it might take the power of 2 God's to ensure that the curses are ever lasting.

Or, the Supreme Goddess individually cursed Elizabeth, but since the Demon King can potentially remove it, he claims it as his own?

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I know both Gods are roughly equals, and are stated to be on par with each other but if they were to go all out against each other, one would have to win right?

It is bias for me or for Sobreno to say which God would win, but there would have to be a Victor, right?

If the Supreme Goddess has stronger magic, what's stopping her from just sitting back and spamming her light element? Realistically the Demon King can't get in close if that's the case?

Plus, they must've have had combat and battles in the past right? That's a requirement to understand that they are both equals.

As @TarXan said, they are rough equals and I believe they don't actually fight each other to the death since it has massive consequences to the world around them. I mean they would end up destroying realms and negate the power balance among the clans, it would turn the world around them to shit (lol).

I'm going to speculate that the Demon King's magic is inferior to the Supreme Goddesses, and that "The Ruler" is negated by individuals of equal power.

Look at Zeldris, daddy's power did nothing against a much superior being, Meliodas LOL

I do believe the curses are a unified effort of both Gods. But, I imagine each God claims "feat" on the curse which affects their specific child.

The Gods did come together to curse them for a reason, and since we already know manipulating the laws of the universe (e.g time and space) is almost impossible, it might take the power of 2 God's to ensure that the curses are ever lasting.

Or, the Supreme Goddess individually cursed Elizabeth, but since the Demon King can potentially remove it, he claims it as his own?
But that is the case, Meliodas is superior to Zeldoris in any domain and they aren't in the same tier.

The DK and the SD are in the same tier of power overall, his Ruler should work by logic alone lmao. But since they are equals, the SD must have an OP and Haxed magic power too similar to the Ruler.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
They should be equal, but I say SD wins because we know less about her power.

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Supreme Deity and the Demon King were past secret lovers... JK

Joking aside, I think those two will be in equal power... Their powers oppose each other. They're like the "Yin" and the "Yang".

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Let's analyze things more. Both are gods, and yet one is called the Demon King while the other is called the Supreme Deity. Plus, the latter has Ark which is the Demons's weaknesses. Shouldn't the SD be stronger then? :heh

Supreme Deity and the Demon King were past secret lovers... JK
No one would be surprised, some are even expecting this I think. Nakaba likes these kind of things a bit too much IMO.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let's analyze things more. Both are gods, and yet one is called the Demon King while the other is called the Supreme Deity. Plus, the latter has Ark which is the Demons's weaknesses. Shouldn't the SD be stronger then? :heh

No one would be surprised, some are even expecting this I think. Nakaba likes these kind of things a bit too much IMO.
Question: Can’t the Demon King absorb magic? Ark is magic so.......Yeah.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Question: Can’t the Demon King absorb magic? Ark is magic so.......Yeah.
He can, but he is clearly not much stronger than her and the SD's Magic is unknown so...

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker

What's a king to a god?

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England

While I agree he does that plot point too much I actually want that one to be true.