Brazil - The 2014 World Cup Meeting! | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Brazil The 2014 World Cup Meeting!

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
So I was looking at flights to Sao Paulo...I assume the airport we're talking about is the international airport, Guarulhos (GRU)?

Then I would like to ask, how's your schedule? Can I be picked up at any time, like let's say a thursday morning or noon? And can I be delivered back to this same airport on any day? Thursday or friday?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

From latest info...we are waiting for the confirmation of your vacation days Lala? Should I start looking at flights after that?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Oki so...benelori here with more developing news :toc

I looked at the rough plan, which I moved to the OP too btw...

I like Plan A? more...the one with Vix (Vitoria?) and Rio at the end, because:
1 - flying to Brasilia is fuckin expensive
2 - flying to Rio or Sampa is roughly the same and cheaper than Brasilia
3 - flying to Bras....you get it :toc

Of course this depends on availability and whatnot, but I'd like to confirm this ASAP, so I would know what flights to book...

PS: the problem with Plan B? with Brasilia is that I would have to go from Sampa or Rio to Brasilia, and I dunno how much that costs...but if it's not so much than Brasilia and me are good friends...I just don't wanna fly there, cuz it's fucki....

....you know.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

For this to be an awesome+ trip, the best thing would be to fly to Sampa....then go to Rio...then back to Sampa and go home...
For this to be an awesome trip I can just fly to Rio and be back after 3 days :D

PS2: so I kinda like flying to Sampa :nod

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

:o

I found a new best scenario for me...

If possible fly to Rio on the 22nd/23rd and go to Vix from there, then back to Rio...and come back home from Rio on the 29th when the plan says that you guys or Bob would be going to Sampa

:yay...can I haz this version?

Last edited:

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Those are good points xD Hopefully I'll have a car here in Brasilia, but I doubt we'll be able to use it to travel outside the city. I'll check Bob's spreadshit to see wich attractions aren't free
What spreadsheet? I kinda would like to know what are the attractions...

I was thinking of going the first week, to SP, I guess it's the easier one to me... and Festival do Japão will take place that week too :P

But now I don't know because Benelori will come by the end of july, and you know, the more the merrier XD

I just wanted to book my flight soon while the tickets are cheap @__@

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Nana, I linked you the planning "shit"!
Jesus, Bob added so many people there O.O

We'll have to go to Sampa around the beginning of july AND the beginning of august, cause of Bob's flights xD So yeah, that's two trips to Sampa. We can't stay much there during the first visit, though, cause we have a match to watch in Brasilia ;-;

And I'm really considering to ask a doctor friend in Sao Paulo to provide me a medical excuse to be able to pick you guys up in case my vacations go wrong, LOL.
So yeah, Lori, just get the tickets that are cheaper for you, and we'll figure it out. You'll have company when you arrive and when you fly back from Sampa. Just please don't land on/fly back from Rio xD I think that would be more complicated. Plus, Rio+Vix kinda look the same... Rio is a bigger Vix (way bigger, before people start cursing me ç.ç ), in Vix you'll only find beaches, seafood and etc as well @.@ If we had enough time, than I'd show you the hills region, but other than that, I think you should focus on Sampa and Rio, to get to know those basic tourist sites xD

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ok, so you're going with the plan SP - BSB - BH - Vix - Rio - SP (Plan A)?
Then I guess the best option for me would be the last week really, if you're staying only 2 days in SP at the beginning of the trip it's not even an option, I think I mixed the two plans up
You'll stay from the 29th to aug 1st in SP, is that it?

I see São Paulo is all about the food in those plans XD
Won't you guys go to Museu do Futebol at Pacaembu Stadium? It's a world cup meeting after all :P

aaaaaah Partido Alto. I lived close to one in Vila Velha, so we used to go there a lot... Praça dos Namorados too...
My family went hiking on Pedra Azul when I was a kid, I really wanted to go, but my mom thought I was too little...
god, now I'm feeling all nostalgic XD

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I'm dying to get them to Pedra Azul, but I doubt we'll manage ;-; If we're able to stay there for more than 5 days, as the plan says, then we could do it. I'm hoping we can spend a week in Sampa before Bob goes back, that would be by the end of july. Specially cause we can get a place to stay there, on our relatives home^^

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
So yeah, Lori, just get the tickets that are cheaper for you, and we'll figure it out. You'll have company when you arrive and when you fly back from Sampa. Just please don't land on/fly back from Rio xD I think that would be more complicated. Plus, Rio+Vix kinda look the same... Rio is a bigger Vix (way bigger, before people start cursing me ç.ç ), in Vix you'll only find beaches, seafood and etc as well @.@ If we had enough time, than I'd show you the hills region, but other than that, I think you should focus on Sampa and Rio, to get to know those basic tourist sites xD
The cheaper scenario is Vix/Rio :D

It shouldn't be more complicated...except when I have to go from Rio to Vix...otherwise that plan says that you guys will be in Rio so I can fly home from there before you go back to Sampa...

If I land in Sampa...is Thursday, 24th July good ? An alternative would be this...and I would go back on 31st of July or 1st of Aug

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

How much is the transport from Sampa to Rio and back? Cuz that factors into my calculations a lot

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
We'll take a bus, so it should cost around $80~100 to go there and then back^^ If you decide to fly to and then back from Rio, due to the money difference, that's ok, we'll make Rio's dates official and focus on that.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
We'll take a bus, so it should cost around $80~100 to go there and then back^^ If you decide to fly to and then back from Rio, due to the money difference, that's ok, we'll make Rio's dates official and focus on that.
We are talking about Brazilian currency there?

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
fuckers... come to BH and make a quicky trip to Inhotim
it is easier than going from Vix to Pedra Azul... and way better
There is also Ouro Preto close.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Good...I will check the flight prices once more, and then see what can I arrange with my bosses...I will try to land on and go back home from Rio then...so if that somehow messes up things, please tell me

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Alright... Vacations - booked! Airplane tickets - bought!
See you guys in Rio \o\~