Hangout - The Gamer by Sung Sang-Young | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout The Gamer by Sung Sang-Young

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow am I finally almost back to current since Ive been only following the line webtoon releases? (Im I think three behind though)

GOOMOONRYONG

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just started reading this thanks to Jammin and so far I love the story. I also saw there was a reference to Tower of God in chapter 10 which makes this even sweeter.

thefreak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am not getting a few things.

In previous chapters his Int was above 100.
In recent chapters (104 i guess) the stats were reduced greatly. where Class president had int in 20s and Our hero had in 50s So wtf is going on? Does someone has recent stats table.

Also what about his other stats. as physical training with Sun Il, and His cousin should have yielded significant results.
Also spamming spells also has effects on Int/Wis.
What about other passives he has?

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nope... sorry but I think there has been some confusion.

Jee-Han's level has just reached level 50, but his intelligence was never stated in recent chapters. It was last shown in chapter 66 to be 131 including buffs.
In fact it's been over 40 chapters since we last saw a stat page for Jee-Han. I'm expecting that it underwent a lot of changes since his level didn't actually change much. (Until this chapter anyway.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Manga Awards for this year are up!
Please wear your best Tuxedo and show up for the event!
Clicky Clicky!

--- Double Post Merged, ---
The Final Round is up in the Manga Awards!
It's time to be torn in your choices since you only get to vote for one each in the categories. :XD

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
THis wait is killing me. This is most underrated Manga (manhwa) here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
http://the-gamer.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gamer_Wiki

Apparently This wikia page is abandoned. Can we take care of it?
I do not want this comic to go the Naruto way. Currently Jee Han has very few skills like Naruto had His CLone, QB, Henge no Jutsu, And Rasengan Variants. Nothing else.
Jee han only uses His magic arrow. mana bomb and flight and Mana shield. Other skills he rarely uses. I dont want that to happen.
So it's out. Jee han must have put up some Vit and Dex/Agi and Str points due to sword training.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
I do not want this comic to go the Naruto way. Currently Jee Han has very few skills like Naruto had His CLone, QB, Henge no Jutsu, And Rasengan Variants. Nothing else.
Jee han only uses His magic arrow. mana bomb and flight and Mana shield. Other skills he rarely uses. I dont want that to happen.
And healing, and ID create, and Gnome summoning with all its versatile applications, and buffs/passives, detect jealousy killing intent, Dualcasting and Gamer's Mind are a given, but those are skills too. And he can somewhat fight melee.
I'd say he has plenty of versatility.

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
And healing, and ID create, and Gnome summoning with all its versatile applications, and buffs/passives, detect jealousy killing intent, Dualcasting and Gamer's Mind are a given, but those are skills too. And he can somewhat fight melee.
I'd say he has plenty of versatility.
But in actual combat he only uses Arrows and Spirit bombs and Gnome. I want him to master elements and other forms of magic and cast it alternatively. will be muh more effective.
Wont hurt if he gives his mana bomb more destructive power. Currently its just mana explosion. basic.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
But in actual combat he only uses Arrows and Spirit bombs and Gnome. I want him to master elements and other forms of magic and cast it alternatively. will be muh more effective.
Wont hurt if he gives his mana bomb more destructive power. Currently its just mana explosion. basic.
And flight, and passives, and mana shield and golems sometimes. It doesn't sound very persuasive when the "only" is followed by a long list :D
Well he can't dupe himself (yet lol), so he'll only train one thing at a time. Either versatility or explosive power first, your choice... or melee, which he's doing now. He's improving all the time.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just a quick heads up... a new event is upcoming, Waifu Wars!

This should be fun :D

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of The Gamer.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of The Gamer.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, I'm not on the ball today! On the other hand, only the raw is up and I'm not seeing any translations posted anywhere either.
You can find the RAW here.

Ji Han's fishing technique does work... but only in the sense that explosions in the water couldn't help but work. :XD
The fish are too tough to kill that way though, it only ticks them off.

That water breathing pill is kinda big though... It's even bigger than jawbreakers I've seen.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was wondering where I'd seen that style of fishman before!
I thought it was one of Luffy's fishman drawings but they didn't look the same.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Any idea what's going one with Gamer's releases Wowzers? I'm used to just getting them from Mangacow or Game of Edited Manga's sites but but they dried up all of a sudden.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, I don't see anything myself either. So far Game of Edited Manga did up one batch of 3 spoiler chapters in advance and nothing since. We may be back to uncertain releases.
The good is that Webtoons.com is currently up to ch134 so we can just wait a couple of weeks if we have to.

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
What is happening? Even Wizardly Tower is also on Hiatus. Or The Manga Editors are on Hiatus?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think the actual manhwa is on haitus. More like Mangacow and Game of Edited Manga stepped on each others toes and with the early chapters then they both stepped back. Leaving a bit of a void.

The official scans are almost caught up now though. So from this week on it should be more reliably available.