Discussion - THE OFFICIAL SUZAKU THREAD(AND POTENTIAL FIRES REUNION) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion THE OFFICIAL SUZAKU THREAD(AND POTENTIAL FIRES REUNION)

Did suzaku capture your hearts

• Total voters

Steven

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nothing really says that GS could clown the other Spriggans since they are equal to each other Other than the top 2 (possibly 3). Gajeel did not have an affinity advantage or power up to match a Spriggan strength at the time like he did with Bloodman.
GS shits hard on the rest in terms of stats.Thats not up for a debate.Unless you think fucking Neinhart or Brandish can box with GS

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
GS shits hard on the rest in terms of stats.Thats not up for a debate.Unless you think fucking Neinhart or Brandish can box with GS
I am sorry, but GS hasn’t shown anything above what other Spriggans are capable of, Neinhart managed to knock out Jellal with his attack, and Jellal is above Gajeel. And with Brandish’s power was enough to stagger a nerfed Aldoron.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
can we discuss power ranking in power ranking thread?

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I like Suzaku. His powers, the names of his spells, his designs.... Only thing I dislike is his long eyelashes.
We have another friend. Suzaku Is just to awesome right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like Suzaku. His powers, the names of his spells, his designs.... Only thing I dislike is his long eyelashes.
even his dressing is awesome. He's red hair......

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Horrible retcon aside, I think it's cool that he's a ds swordsman.

I do wonder how he would fight if something happened to his sword though. Also, what the hell does he eat/roar?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah I wonder what type of element he can eat. I think his roar could be just the normal dragon slayer roar from the mouth.

@grey matter if you think about it suzaku has fought more dragon gods than Eileen and Erza, maybe we can understand why this character is hated :cheez .

Mashima completely butchered the two new characters people actually liked. What was the point in this foolish retcon. If we're being for real mashima just made selene look like a clown ignia completely dogged her and it's just further proves he's on a different level

You didn't apply your vote tho

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
@grey matter if you think about it suzaku has fought more dragon gods than Eileen and Erza, maybe we can understand why this character is hated :cheez .
Exactly what I said! The hatred against Suzaku and BDSK comes from the fact that people are jealous that their favorite character doesn't fight DGs. Imagining thinking Erza is stronger than Nerfed Aldo when she struggles against Yoko. Imagine that Irene is close to Human Selene's power because Selene complimented her power. Then these same people will say that Selene lied when she said that Suzaku is stronger than his human form. The hypocrisy of some fandoms is real.
They only judge the Power Level based on boobs and not what happens in the manga. I can't believe we had a serious DF Natsu VS Erza debate. :facepalm

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
can we discuss power ranking in power ranking thread?

I am sorry, but GS hasn’t shown anything above what other Spriggans are capable of, Neinhart managed to knock out Jellal with his attack, and Jellal is above Gajeel.
A weaker GS matched Gildarts.Thats more then anything Jellal ever did.Nobody believes that the fodder SP12 can match Gildarts even for a second lol
and Jellal is above Gajeel
Even EoS Gajeel has better feats as Jellal.Let alone current Jellol
And with Brandish’s power was enough to stagger a nerfed Aldoron.
By boosting Aldoron Arc GAJEEL.Command T dont scale to her stats.

On top of GS "strongest mage of Ishgar" titel.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

A weaker GS matched Gildarts.Thats more then anything Jellal ever did.Nobody believes that the fodder SP12 can match Gildarts even for a second lol

Even EoS Gajeel has better feats as Jellal.Let alone current Jellol

By boosting Aldoron Arc GAJEEL.Command T dont scale to her stats.

On top of GS "strongest mage of Ishgar" titel.
Remember Gildarts while may have been damaged a bit was not going all out. August could match Gildarts, and Irene would scale to her. She can use Command T on herself though, and she is called the Nation Demolisher because of said feat. That it increases her stats. I don’t believe Gajeel scales to EoS Jellal for a second, sure is underutilized as a character but he still has stats to snuff. Strongest in ishgar which scales to Spriggans though repeatedly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Cana > Brandish=Nerfed Aldo I Guess ?
That is a gag, plus she has hay fever which makes her nerf as to lose concentration. She blocks Luces Taurus form with her bare hands, and that is a Power that increases physical strength.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh boi, a thread for the best character in the sequel? Let me have at it.

best design.

Amazing swordsman.

soloes 99% of the verse.

Best Dragon Knight.

Has the powers of a dragon god’s offspring.

Friendly with a dragon god MILF.

what isn’t there to love about him.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
In my eyes, the only antagonist who isn’t a dragon god who id say is a strong as the series implies him to be.

Im fangasming so hard.

That he shits on George after the retcon?
That’s a bonus for Suzaku.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Im fangasming so hard.
I understand how you feel 👌🤤🤤

That’s a bonus for Suzaku
:pwnge
--- Double Post Merged, ---

suzaku also finished at a very high position in the popularity polls. He beat brandish and Eileen 🤭🤭. He mostly lost to og characters so there's nothing bad about that. I think one of the reasons why people like suzaku is you actually felt that mashima actually cared about this character from the designs to his bonding with natsu and his powers. No wonder people hate suzaku and wish for him to be irrelevant lmao it. Where was the people who was saying when Irene comes back she's going to make big Waves? Where the waves at? Or Irene is going to face a full power Dg? Where the face off at?

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can we pay tribute to @Vex_Haid aka the biggest Suzaku hater? His messages against the character are so funny LMAO the guy is traumatized by the character.
Can’t blame him. Suzaku scares everyone’s fave. He is like the natsu of diablos.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Because I don’t like or dislike most characters in the story and we might not see him again at least for awhile
Then why did you defend gray when he was getting shitted on?