Discussion - THE OFFICIAL SUZAKU THREAD(AND POTENTIAL FIRES REUNION) | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion THE OFFICIAL SUZAKU THREAD(AND POTENTIAL FIRES REUNION)

Did suzaku capture your hearts

• Total voters

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Then why did you defend gray when he was getting shitted on?
Just because I defend someone doesn’t mean I like them. I mostly defend characters if someone says something about them that isn’t 100% true or can be explained

Last edited:

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why come to a thread of a character you don't even like? What would you gain?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
@GL_Nova what do you think of suzaku?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The Fodder irrelevant 12 wankers can cope with that
This is funny 😂. Lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also everytime suzaku was hyped up he actually did something that warranted the hype he got. The only hype he got before appearing on screen was the first time they mentioned the dark dragon slayer knights.
But apart from that suzaku never got hyped by just doing nothing. His hype came from his feats

WE NEED MORE SUZAKU.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MyaHeart35 don't try to act slick I know you hate suzaku. But you wank Eileen and think she's Dg tier :huh:
Tell me how does it feel to know that Eileen(Erza's mom) will forever be inferior to igneel(natsu's dad). Also tell me suzaku loses to lusso right?

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is funny 😂. Lmao

Also everytime suzaku was hyped up he actually did something that warranted the hype he got. The only hype he got before appearing on screen was the first time they mentioned the dark dragon slayer knights.
But apart from that suzaku never got hyped by just doing nothing. His hype came from his feats

WE NEED MORE SUZAKU.
It seems like some of the best villains/opponents
got very little hype for example I don’t remember Hades or mard getting a lot of hype

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is funny 😂. Lmao

WE NEED MORE SUZAKU.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MyaHeart35 don't try to act slick I know you hate suzaku. But you wank Eileen and think she's Dg tier :huh:
Tell me how does it feel to know that Eileen(Erza's mom) will forever be inferior to igneel(natsu's dad). Also tell me suzaku loses to lusso right?
Are you obsessed with me?
Anyways says the person who said Wendy was top 4 in the guild. Ok Igneel is stronger than Irene but Erza is stronger than Suzaku.
Luso was done wrong. Everyone can see it was meant to be Erza vs Enny though should have never hyped her up if she was going be oneshotted by Erza basic armor.

Shiki_Dragneel

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Does anyone believe that we will someday see his dragonforce? So far the only one who used it, was Nebal after that we never saw him again.
So will we see Suzakus or that of the other 3?

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Does anyone believe that we will someday see his dragonforce? So far the only one who used it, was Nebal after that we never saw him again.
So will we see Suzakus or that of the other 3?
Likely not because of them not being able to go back to normal

Shiki_Dragneel

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Likely not because of them not being able to go back to normal
But then it would be a waste of potential. Imo he should at least show us the df of one of them.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But then it would be a waste of potential. Imo he should at least show us the df of one of them.
Yeah, Suzaku is pretty much wasted potential at this point if they are just not going to show up when their goal was to look for Athena.